Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ASTRONAUT SIGHTINGS & Pictures

Walken

user posted image John Glenn photo from Mercury 1 Mission - February 1962

user posted image James DeWitt & Ed White photo from Gemini - June 1965

user posted image James Lovell & Frank Borman photo from Gemini - December 1965

user posted image Pete Conrad & Richard Gordon photo from Gemini - September 1966

user posted image Neil Armstrong & Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin photo from Apollo - July 1969

user posted image Neil Armstrong & Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin photo from Apollo - July 1969

The following are the names and dates that the following astronauts experienced one or more UFO's. There were 21 ocurrances all together.

1951 - Gordon Cooper - F-86 Sabrejet over W.Germany

1951 - Donald Slayton - Mercury - 1951

1962 - John Glenn - Mercury - February 1962

1962 - Joseph Walker - NASA pilot - X-15 - April 1962

1962 - Robert White - Piloting X-15 - July 1962

1963 - Gordon Cooper - Mercury - May 15, 1963

1965 - Ed White & James McDivitt - Gemini - June 1965

1965 - Frank Borman - Gemini - December 1965

1965 - James Lovell - Gemini - December 1965

1966 - Richard Gordon - Gemini - September 1966

1966 - Pete Conrad - Gemini - September 1966

1968 - James Lovell - Mercury -1968

1968 - Walter "Wally" Schirra - Mercury - 1968

1969 - Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin - Apollo - July 1969

1969 - Neil Armstrong - Apollo - July 1969

1973 - Eugene Cernan - Apollo - 1973

1984 - Space Shuttle Discovery - November 1984

1989 - Space Shuttle Discovery - March 1989

1991 - Space Shuttle Atlantis - April 1991

1991 - Space Shuttle Discovery - September 1991

1993 - Space Shuttle Columbia - November 1993

The following are the space shuttle activities previously mentioned where UFO's were sighted. Please, I spent much time on these. Skim the descriptions to get an idea of the cargo on these flights where sightings ocurred.

51-A November 8­16, 1984 Discovery Crew: Hauck, Walker, J. Allen, A. Fisher, D. Gardner The STS 51-A crew delivered two satellites-Anik D-2 and Syncom IV-I- into orbit, then brought two others-Palapa B­2 and Westar VI, whose on-board boosters had failed after being deployed on STS 41-B-back to Earth. In separate space-walks using Manned Maneuvering Unit backpacks, Gardner and Allen each docked with an orbiting satellite, stopped its rotation, then assisted as it was stowed in Discovery's cargo bay. Both satellites were then returned for refurbishment on the ground in a dramatic demonstration of the Shuttle's salvage capability.

STS­29 March 13­18. 1989 Discovery Crew: Coats, Blaha, Buchli, Springer, Bagian Six hours into the mission, the crew released the fourth NASA Tracking and Data Relay Satellite into orbit. The astronauts conducted experiments in plant growth, crystal growth and the human body's adaptation to weightlessness, and tested a new Shuttle "fax" machine. They also took large-format IMAX movie pictures of the Earth, and returned clear photographs of the jettisoned external fuel tank in space. -

STS-37 April 5-11, 1991 Atlantis Crew: Nagel. Cameron. Apt, Godwin, Ross The Gamma Ray Observatory (GRO), was released by Atlantis Remote Manipulator System arm on the third day of the flight, after Ross and Apt made an unscheduled space-walk to repair an antenna on the spacecraft. The second of NASA's "Great Observatories" designed for a long-term program of astronomical observations from Earth orbit, the GRO was the heaviest science satellite ever launched from the Shuttle. Later in the mission, Ross and Apt returned to the cargo bay to rest rail-mounted mechanical pushcarts planned for use on Space Station Freedom. The two space-walks were the first in more than five years.

STS-48 September 12-18, 1991 Discovery Crew: Creighton, Reightler, Brown, Gemar, Buchli The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite (UARS) was deployed on this mission. The 6,577.2-kilogram observatory would investigate the stratosphere, mesosphere, and lower thermosphere. The satellite had 10 sensing and measuring devices for collecting data on particular aspects of the upper atmosphere that could affect the global environment.

STS-58 October 18-November 1, 1993 Columbia Crew: Blaha, Searfoss, Seddon, McArthur, Wolf, Lucid, PS: Martin Fettman STS-58 was the second dedicated Spacelab Life Sciences mission. Fourteen experiments were conducted in regulatory physiology, cardiovascular/cardiopulmonary, musculoskeletal, and neuroscience. Eight of the experiments centered on the crew, six on 48 rodents carried on board. With the completion of her fourth space flight, Shannon Lucid accumulated the most flight time for a female astronaut on the Shuttle, 838 hours.

There have only ever been five classified space shuttle missions for the Department of Defense. The first one was ST27 in December of 1988. The second, third, fourth and fifth classified space shuttle missions for the Department of Defense followed immediately after the STS-29 incident with Blaha stating that he saw a UFO.

Now, in respect to STS-29, in March, 1989 there was a UFO sighting by Blaha. Watch what followed that mission.

STS­29 March 13­18. 1989 Discovery Crew: Coats, Blaha, Buchli, Springer - UFO SIGHTING

The following four classified missions for the Department of Defense immediately followed the above mission. No more big paragraphs to post, all classified.

STS-28 August 8-13, 1989 Columbia Crew: Shaw, Richards, Leestma, Adamson, M. Brown Classified mission for the Department of Defense.

STS­33 November 22­27. 1989 Discovery Crew: F. Gregory, Blaha, Musgrave, K. Thornton, Carter Classified mission for the Department of Defense.

STS­36 February 28-March 4, 1990 Atlantis Crew: Creighton, Casper, Hilmers, Mullane, Thuot Classified mission for the Department of Defense.

STS­38 November 15­20, 1990 Atlantis Crew: Corey, Culbertson, Springer, Meade, Gemar Classified mission for the Department of Defense.

Makes you wonder why.

Dr. Garry Henderson

"All our astronauts have seen these objects but have been ordered not to discuss their findings with anyone."

NASA Source: http://history.nasa.gov/40thann/humanspf.htm

Source: http://www.ronrecord.com/astronauts/

Source: [click here]

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walken

• Zepher_One

• Bogeyman

• Nethius

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The second one looks like the spheres i'm running a thread on so i'm gonna nick it and stick it in there okay ?

Good post ...a lot of work

Tell me why I should believe any of these images are real? Or that those interviews/quotes ever took place?

Where did the author get these pictures?

Edited by Nethius

Maybe because many of them are renowned and infamouse already? If you don't beleive them, maybe you should try clicking the source section at the bottom.

Maybe because many of them are renowned and infamouse already? If you don't beleive them, maybe you should try clicking the source section at the bottom.

488643[/snapback]

Walken,

I mailed Eillen she did not mail me back should I try Again?

Tell me why I should believe any of these images are real?  Or that those interviews/quotes ever took place?

Where did the author get these pictures?

487917[/snapback]

Astronauts are very smart and highly trained professionals. Here is a link to see what it takes to be one:nasajobs.nasa.gov

You will see that they are not prone to jumping premature conclusions.

This peice offers facts, not opinions.

If you understand what it takes to be an astronaut then you might have a new opinion or idea to post.

Astronauts are very smart and highly trained professionals. Here is a link to see what it takes to be one:nasajobs.nasa.gov

I have always believed the testimonies of astronauts, and thats one (of the many) reasons why I think we did land on the moon. thumbsup.gif I would trust these guys.

488643[/snapback]

I see no source for those pictures... Do you know what i mean by that? I mean where did the author of that site get his pictures? he must have got them somewhere. All he says it's from this or that... anyone can easily make that stuff up. And just beacasue these pictures have been around for a while, does not mean they are real... How many repeat posts are in the multimedia section of obvious fakes? The internet doesnt fix itself, people find dsomething, copy it, and put it out again, truth or not

Who says these astronaughts ever said these things? where are the tapes they got thier info from? or did they make them up? most likely some are real, others are made up, and the ones that are real are taken completely out of context

believe what you will, but unless you investigate yourself, you'll never know the truth, only what someone else interperts it as

"There have only ever been five classified space shuttle missions for the Department of Defense."

so what? if they were all classified, it would be a conspiracy, if there was only one, it would be a conspiracy, how can they win? The fact that nasa had classified missions does not shock me in the slightest. the dont want every joe blow to get certain info, mainly other countries.

well, atleast you believe we went to the moon, thats one up on a lot of people

If you want to believe stuff someone made up, with no referneces or sources, go for it. For myself, I like real evidence

Your NASA source says nothing of UFO's, altho i saw you neatly added your own "UFO" into their quotes... Do you know how deceiving that is?

Do you automatically denounce all the possibilatys that don't suit you, or does it take time to learn?

488643[/snapback]

I see no source for those pictures... Do you know what i mean by that? I mean where did the author of that site get his pictures? he must have got them somewhere. All he says it's from this or that... anyone can easily make that stuff up. And just beacasue these pictures have been around for a while, does not mean they are real... How many repeat posts are in the multimedia section of obvious fakes? The internet doesnt fix itself, people find dsomething, copy it, and put it out again, truth or not

Who says these astronaughts ever said these things? where are the tapes they got thier info from? or did they make them up? most likely some are real, others are made up, and the ones that are real are taken completely out of context

believe what you will, but unless you investigate yourself, you'll never know the truth, only what someone else interperts it as

"There have only ever been five classified space shuttle missions for the Department of Defense."

so what? if they were all classified, it would be a conspiracy, if there was only one, it would be a conspiracy, how can they win? The fact that nasa had classified missions does not shock me in the slightest. the dont want every joe blow to get certain info, mainly other countries.

well, atleast you believe we went to the moon, thats one up on a lot of people

If you want to believe stuff someone made up, with no referneces or sources, go for it. For myself, I like real evidence

Your NASA source says nothing of UFO's, altho i saw you neatly added your own "UFO" into their quotes... Do you know how deceiving that is?

488957[/snapback]

I have been on opposing sides to Nethius........but on this he is right.We have all seen the supposed appollo and astronaut sightings but whenever i have ever seen an astronaut being interviewed they always seem to steer clear of coming out and saying YES i've seen a ufo.

I would love to know where the images of the Astronauts standing on the Moon with the silvery disc behind them came from !!!!

Thesze should be easy enough to locate if genuine.

Maybe you should try clicking the sources? Geez...

Do you automatically denounce all the possibilatys that don't suit you, or does it take time to learn?

489853[/snapback]

I generally dismiss any site that does not post references or sources for their material. That ususally means, (A) they are hiding something, and if you saw the origingals you would figure it out. (B) There is no original source, so picutres completely faked, or © they taken completely out of context

"Maybe you should try clicking the sources? Geez..."

There are none to check. You link to NASA thats fine (except for your added words), their information comes internally, meaning they do they research, and know this stuff, and own any pictures etc on that site.

The hoax site did not take all those pictures, where did they get them? (that is a real source) The quote conversations, but mention nothing of any press conference, or anything where they may have gotten their quotes from. That means NO source, No references.

Look at that other post about the WTC UFO. If the first person posted that video as a real ufo included the original source (sci-fi.com) then everyone would know it was a commercial. but since they didnt, that is being deceiving, and passing the video off as something it is not.

I'm not trying to fight with you, just suggesting to be more cautious as to what sites you believe, especially when it is against the main stream

That's just my 2 cents anyways... take it or leave it

edit: my lettering scheme make happy faces, had to correct... oh, and copywite sybols.... dont know how to fix that one, so deal with it! haha! okay neither fixed... the winky face is a B., and the copywrite is a C

Edited by Nethius

Okay this is on topic ...Taken from a 1975 book "our spaceship Moon"

I got the information here ...theres much more of the same there..

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/dvpage.html

The following Apollo Astronaut conversations were mostly taken from the out-of-print book "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon" by Don Wilson (Dell, 1975):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Apollo 16 Mission: April 16 - 27, 1972;

Charles Duke, Thomas Mattingly and John Young land in the Descartes highlands:

Duke: These devices are unbelievable. I'm not taking a gnomon up there.

Young: O.K., but man, that's going to be a steep bridge to climb.

Duke: You got - YOWEE! Man - John, I tell you this is some sight here. Tony, the blocks in Buster are covered - the bottom is covered with blocks, five meters across. Besides the blocks seem to be in a preferred orientation, northeast to southwest. They go all the way up the wall on those two sides and on the other side you can only barely see the out-cropping at about 5 percent. Ninety percent of the bottom is covered with blocks that are 50 centimeters and larger.

Capcom: Good show. Sounds like a secondary ...

Duke: Right out here ... the blue one that I described from the lunar module window is colored because it is glass coated, but underneath the glass it is crystalline ... the same texture as the Genesis Rock ... Dead on my mark.

Young: Mark. It's open.

Duke: I can't believe it!

Young: And I put that beauty in dry!

Capcom: Dover. Dover. We'll start EVA-2 immediately.

Duke: You'd better send a couple more guys up here. They'll have to try (garble).

Capcom: Sounds familiar.

Duke: Boy, I tell you, these EMUs and PLSSs are really super- fantastic!

It is obvious that the astronauts are talking in code - meant to disguise what they are referring to. The big question is why the excited cries? Can this be *merely* due to the collecting of Moon rocks, as they would have us believe? Or did they find something much more substantial, which was not meant for public knowledge?

Edited by Bogeyman

i heard a few years ago (and no i dont have much info and no source to check out so dont flame me thumbsup.gif ), that an astronaut was on a talk show like Carson and in the green room he was witnessed being with a man that was "reminding" him what he could and couldnt say

just seems odd

Your NASA source says nothing of UFO's, altho i saw you neatly added your own "UFO" into their quotes...  Do you know how deceiving that is?

488957[/snapback]

I do not see where "I added UFO" into anything. Can you show me where? If I did it was a mistake. Edited by zandore

I do not see where "I added UFO" into anything. Can you show me where? If I did it was a mistake.

sorry, not you, i was refering to the OP

By definiton, they are UFO's. That's the point.

user posted image John Glenn photo from Mercury 1 Mission - February 1962

user posted image James Lovell & Frank Borman photo from Gemini - December 1965

user posted image Pete Conrad & Richard Gordon photo from Gemini - September 1966

The following are the names and dates that the following astronauts experienced one or more UFO's.  There were 21 ocurrances all together. 

1951 - Gordon Cooper - F-86 Sabrejet over W.Germany

1951 - Donald Slayton - Mercury - 1951

1962 - John Glenn - Mercury - February 1962

1962 - Joseph Walker - NASA pilot - X-15 - April 1962

1962 - Robert White - Piloting X-15 - July 1962

1963 - Gordon Cooper - Mercury - May 15, 1963

1965 - Ed White & James McDivitt - Gemini - June 1965

1965 - Frank Borman - Gemini - December 1965

1965 - James Lovell - Gemini - December 1965

1966 - Richard Gordon - Gemini - September 1966

1966 - Pete Conrad - Gemini - September 1966   

1968 - James Lovell - Mercury -1968

1968 - Walter "Wally" Schirra - Mercury - 1968

1969 - Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin - Apollo - July 1969

1969 - Neil Armstrong - Apollo - July 1969

1973 - Eugene Cernan - Apollo - 1973

1984 - Space Shuttle Discovery - November 1984

1989 - Space Shuttle Discovery - March 1989

1991 - Space Shuttle Atlantis - April 1991

1991 - Space Shuttle Discovery - September 1991

1993 - Space Shuttle Columbia - November 1993

The following are the space shuttle activities previously mentioned where UFO's were sighted.  Please, I spent much time on these.  Skim the descriptions to get an idea of the cargo on these flights where sightings ocurred. 

51-A November 8­16, 1984 Discovery Crew: Hauck, Walker, J. Allen, A. Fisher, D. Gardner The STS 51-A crew delivered two satellites-Anik D-2 and Syncom IV-I- into orbit, then brought two others-Palapa B­2 and Westar VI, whose on-board boosters had failed after being deployed on STS 41-B-back to Earth. In separate space-walks using Manned Maneuvering Unit backpacks, Gardner and Allen each docked with an orbiting satellite, stopped its rotation, then assisted as it was stowed in Discovery's cargo bay. Both satellites were then returned for refurbishment on the ground in a dramatic demonstration of the Shuttle's salvage capability.

STS­29 March 13­18. 1989 Discovery Crew: Coats, Blaha, Buchli, Springer, Bagian Six hours into the mission, the crew released the fourth NASA Tracking and Data Relay Satellite into orbit. The astronauts conducted experiments in plant growth, crystal growth and the human body's adaptation to weightlessness, and tested a new Shuttle "fax" machine. They also took large-format IMAX movie pictures of the Earth, and returned clear photographs of the jettisoned external fuel tank in space. -

STS-37 April 5-11, 1991 Atlantis Crew: Nagel. Cameron. Apt, Godwin, Ross The Gamma Ray Observatory (GRO), was released by Atlantis Remote Manipulator System arm on the third day of the flight, after Ross and Apt made an unscheduled space-walk to repair an antenna on the spacecraft. The second of NASA's "Great Observatories" designed for a long-term program of astronomical observations from Earth orbit, the GRO was the heaviest science satellite ever launched from the Shuttle. Later in the mission, Ross and Apt returned to the cargo bay to rest rail-mounted mechanical pushcarts planned for use on Space Station Freedom. The two space-walks were the first in more than five years.

STS-48 September 12-18, 1991 Discovery Crew: Creighton, Reightler, Brown, Gemar, Buchli The Upper Atmosphere Research Satellite (UARS) was deployed on this mission. The 6,577.2-kilogram observatory would investigate the stratosphere, mesosphere, and lower thermosphere. The satellite had 10 sensing and measuring devices for collecting data on particular aspects of the upper atmosphere that could affect the global environment.

STS-58 October 18-November 1, 1993 Columbia Crew: Blaha, Searfoss, Seddon, McArthur, Wolf, Lucid, PS: Martin Fettman STS-58 was the second dedicated Spacelab Life Sciences mission. Fourteen experiments were conducted in regulatory physiology, cardiovascular/cardiopulmonary, musculoskeletal, and neuroscience. Eight of the experiments centered on the crew, six on 48 rodents carried on board. With the completion of her fourth space flight, Shannon Lucid accumulated the most flight time for a female astronaut on the Shuttle, 838 hours.

There have only ever been five classified space shuttle missions for the Department of Defense.  The first one was ST27 in December of 1988. The second, third, fourth and fifth classified space shuttle missions for the Department of Defense followed immediately after the STS-29 incident with Blaha stating that he saw a UFO.

Now, in respect to STS-29, in March, 1989 there was a UFO sighting by Blaha.  Watch what followed that mission.

STS­29 March 13­18. 1989 Discovery Crew: Coats, Blaha, Buchli, Springer - UFO SIGHTING

The following four classified missions for the Department of Defense immediately followed the above mission.  No more big paragraphs to post, all classified.

STS-28 August 8-13, 1989 Columbia Crew: Shaw, Richards, Leestma, Adamson, M. Brown Classified mission for the Department of Defense. 

STS­33 November 22­27. 1989 Discovery Crew: F. Gregory, Blaha, Musgrave, K. Thornton, Carter Classified mission for the Department of Defense.

STS­36 February 28-March 4, 1990 Atlantis Crew: Creighton, Casper, Hilmers, Mullane, Thuot Classified mission for the Department of Defense.

STS­38 November 15­20, 1990 Atlantis Crew: Corey, Culbertson, Springer, Meade, Gemar Classified mission for the Department of Defense.

Makes you wonder why.

Dr. Garry Henderson

"All our astronauts have seen these objects but have been ordered not to discuss their findings with anyone."

NASA Source: http://history.nasa.gov/40thann/humanspf.htm

Source: http://www.ronrecord.com/astronauts/

Source: [click here]

487516[/snapback]

alien.gif Thanks for the report i found it most interesting, i really don't believe that we are alone, there are too many UFO's been sighted, and it keeps on going, so there has to be truth to this, every one can't lie can they??? Leeks are always going to come out! The more we see, the more we'll believe.... thumbsup.gif

post-12871-1108595094.gif

If you're intrested in this, I reccomend you scroll down the ET page or click on the second and look for the thread:

PROOF UFO'S COME AND GO IN WAVES.

It's physical date proof.

[attachmentid=11851]

If you're intrested in this, I reccomend you scroll down the ET page or click on the second and look for the thread:

PROOF UFO'S COME AND GO IN WAVES.

It's physical date proof.

491066[/snapback]

alien.gif Thank you so-oo much for your time and effort put in, i shall veiw the rest of the threads, Nice Job! Yes, we are for sure not alone!!! thumbsup.gif

post-12871-1108645808.jpg

post-12871-1108645881.jpg

I do not see where "I added UFO" into anything. Can you show me where? If I did it was a mistake.

sorry, not you, i was refering to the OP

490536[/snapback]

OK! No prob. thumbsup.gif

Nice pic, zepher. Why don't you join www.ufocasebook.com? It's free, has a good forum, and has loads of great images.