Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

UFO spotted over Denver

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#211    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,699 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 04:12 AM

View Post-M7, on 03 December 2012 - 01:11 AM, said:

I theorize that it must be moving at tremendous speeds to avoid detection by radar and being seen by local residents...but the aliens might have forgotten to factor someone video taping it.
I have not heard that traveling fast enough would help evade radar. Where did you hear that? Radar travels at the speed of light, and the tracking is done by reading the reflections of the object tracked. So, the only way to actually avoid radar is to prevent reflection.

Moving extremely fast simply prevents interception, such as in the case of ICBMs.

I'd also think that the frame rate of a TV camera would be horrible for detecting stuff invisible to the human eye, as it usually records at like 50 frames a second, while the human eye functions at around 60 frames per second. The local News repeated the experiment using their own cameras, so we can assume they were not using high speed cameras.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#212    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

• simple but not simple minded

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 03 December 2012 - 04:12 AM, said:

I have not heard that traveling fast enough would help evade radar. Where did you hear that? Radar travels at the speed of light, and the tracking is done by reading the reflections of the object tracked. So, the only way to actually avoid radar is to prevent reflection.

Moving extremely fast simply prevents interception, such as in the case of ICBMs.

I'd also think that the frame rate of a TV camera would be horrible for detecting stuff invisible to the human eye, as it usually records at like 50 frames a second, while the human eye functions at around 60 frames per second. The local News repeated the experiment using their own cameras, so we can assume they were not using high speed cameras.

You people just don't get it, do you. Anything you can imagine is possible, and Extraterrestrial beings are always capable of it. You always want to complicate matters by bringing up those pesky little facts like physical realities and so on, but you are never going to win this argument, never, never, never...

Edited by Gaden, 03 December 2012 - 03:10 PM.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#213    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,699 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:41 PM

View PostGaden, on 03 December 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

You people just don't get it, do you. Anything you can imagine is possible, and Extraterrestrial beings are always capable of it. You always want to complicate matters by bringing up those pesky little facts like physical realities and so on, but you are never going to win this argument, never, never, never...
Humm... I can imagine walking on a black hole and kicking it over to bump into another one. I can imagine grabbing the entire galaxy in a hand, stopping it and reversing its rotational direction. I can imagine jumping straight up from my desk and landing on the Moon in 1.5 milliseconds... But none of that is ever going to happen. Just as what you are suggesting did not happen.

I'm sorry, but it is just super ignorant to believe that a crappy camera can capture super fast images when the technology is effectively worse then the human eye.

How do the ETs make a crappy camera work better? And why do the 9,999 other cameras that are Inside Denver never see anything flying overhead?

Does the aliens "cloaking technology" only not work at that specific distance and that specific vector?

I think you are wrong, the arguement was won on page one of this thread. This thread is like a rattlesnake that continues to bite and thrash after you have put a bullet through its head. It just does not know it is dead yet.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#214    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:01 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 03 December 2012 - 09:41 PM, said:

Humm... I can imagine walking on a black hole and kicking it over to bump into another one. I can imagine grabbing the entire galaxy in a hand, stopping it and reversing its rotational direction. I can imagine jumping straight up from my desk and landing on the Moon in 1.5 milliseconds... But none of that is ever going to happen. Just as what you are suggesting did not happen.

I'm sorry, but it is just super ignorant to believe that a crappy camera can capture super fast images when the technology is effectively worse then the human eye.

How do the ETs make a crappy camera work better? And why do the 9,999 other cameras that are Inside Denver never see anything flying overhead?

Does the aliens "cloaking technology" only not work at that specific distance and that specific vector?

I think you are wrong, the arguement was won on page one of this thread. This thread is like a rattlesnake that continues to bite and thrash after you have put a bullet through its head. It just does not know it is dead yet.

Hold on there, pard. You apparently haven't paid any attention to any of my previous posts. I was fairly certain all that had would recognise my post as  sarcasm.

I'm trying to see things from your point of view, I just can't get my head that far up my butt

#215    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,699 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

View PostGaden, on 04 December 2012 - 03:01 AM, said:

Hold on there, pard. You apparently haven't paid any attention to any of my previous posts. I was fairly certain all that had would recognise my post as  sarcasm.
Sorry!!!! :cry:

It is that darned lack of smileys that always throw me off.... :innocent:

#216    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:24 PM

Real men don't use emoticons.

#217    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,699 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:26 PM

Burn!! :nw: :nw:

:cry:

:alien:

:clap:

:tsu: :tsu:

:whistle: :whistle: :innocent:

:su :su :st

:santa: :santa:

#218    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,833 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:31 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 04 December 2012 - 05:38 AM, said:

Sorry!!!! :cry:

It is that darned lack of smileys that always throw me off.... :innocent:

The stamping feet and Never Never Never bit tipped me off. ;)

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#219    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,450 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:29 PM

View PostGaden, on 04 December 2012 - 02:24 PM, said:

Real men don't use emoticons.

Not even real macho ones? Posted Image

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#220    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

View PostLilly, on 07 December 2012 - 04:29 PM, said:

Not even real macho ones? Posted Image

Are you referring to The Village People?

#221    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,450 posts

• "To thine own self be true" William Shakespeare

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:08 PM

View PostGaden, on 07 December 2012 - 05:06 PM, said:

Are you referring to The Village People?

Not exactly...was thinking more like 'tough guy' macho.

Posted Image

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#222    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

View PostGaden, on 03 December 2012 - 03:07 PM, said:

Do some research into Ufology and you may well change your mind.  PS the argument was won decades ago.

Posted Image

#223    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,699 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:05 AM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Do some research into Ufology and you may well change your mind.  PS the argument was won decades ago.
Aliens are like Bigfoot. Not every report is for real. And ever person that sees one is not always correct about what they saw. For every video posted on Youtube that is said to be real, two are posted that are obviously fake.

Why should we assume that there are only Bad Fakes, and True Sightings?

#224    Gaden

Gaden

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:19 AM

View Postzoser, on 07 December 2012 - 07:39 PM, said:

Your opinion is skewed. If an idea is outlandish, you're all for it, the less evidence, the better. And your argument always insinuates it was won decades ago. What happened decades ago was that you were duped. If your argument had been won, it would be in the history books.

#225    kitty81

kitty81

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 108 posts

• you never know.. >'.'<

Posted 08 March 2013 - 08:25 PM

I don't know what this is.. but I have witnessed the same events here in England a number of years ago, the objects were darting in and out of the clouds, interesting stuff x

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users