Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Pilot / UFO encounters

NatureBoff

This is an internet forum, not the Spanish Inquisition, everyone is entitled to their opinion

Not if it is tarnishing the character of professional WWII jet pilots. Why should people who hide behind daft avatars, who have no come back what-so-ever, be able to say what ever they want?

Not if it is tarnishing the character of professional WWII jet pilots. Why should people who hide behind daft avatars, who have no come back what-so-ever, be able to say what ever they want?

Professional WW2 jet pilots? This was not in ww2 nor any allied jets in WW2.

Just because "Professional" does not mean its true

Duh, professional P-51 pilots then. Professional means that these people have careers and families at stake. They have significant come-back if they get things wrong. Unlike the torrent of misinformed, under-achievers on this site.

Besides, were there any amateur fighter pilots during WWII? The word "professional" is surely redundant.

I gotta say, smugfish/tailormaneinafog/rewlahool/etc. accusing others of hiding behind silly avatars and offering their non-expert and non-professional opinion is without a doubt the most blatant example of hypocrisy I've come across on this forum.

RingFenceTheCity, what's your expertise and professional credentials that allow you to make your various grandiose claims about dogmanraxes, underwater inverted swimming giant owls, glowbirds, etc. and their breeding habits, feeding habits, nesting behaviour, etc. Why do you hide behind silly avatars and change your name as fast as the forum rules allow if you look down upon that kind of behaviour?

Edited by JesseCuster

Duh, professional P-51 pilots then. Professional means that these people have careers and families at stake.

Professional does not mean you have a family at stake. Where did you get that idea?

I gotta say, smugfish/tailormaneinafog/rewlahool/etc. accusing others of hiding behind silly avatars

Hahahahah!!! I couldn't get passed this without ******** myself. Sorry, but you've got one of the worst.

As the previous warning I posted has been ignored I think it's best this thread be put to bed sooner rather than later.

Closed.

• Like 1