Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 1 votes

morbid old lady!

scary legend monster ghost

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,090 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 07:40 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 29 June 2013 - 07:08 PM, said:

Like I know your brain shuts down your body when you sleep so that you don't actually act out your dreams is that what happens with SP only your mind is awake?

That's my understanding of it.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#17    Princess Serenity

Princess Serenity

❝ ♔ Beauty

• 8,230 posts

• "There's nothing to fear but fear itself." Franklin D Roosevelt.

Posted 03 July 2013 - 12:37 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 28 June 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

Yup old hag.how come she is not a hot 24 year old blonde lol

It wouldn't be Old Hag Syndrome. =/

I've experience SP but I've never seen the old lady. I'll be awake during the experience but wouldn't be able to move my lips. But when I do everything goes away. I don't know how long it lasts but I'm not afraid.

Av by me.

#18    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 03 July 2013 - 04:16 PM

I wonder what I would see if I were to experience SP

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#19    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 July 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

I wonder what I would see if I were to experience SP
i know my mind well and the old hag is a kitten compared to what it could create so im going to try and avoid SP at any costs lol

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#20    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

View Postkannin, on 03 July 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

i know my mind well and the old hag is a kitten compared to what it could create so im going to try and avoid SP at any costs lol
Yeah my dreams are pretty graphic and intense so what I would see If I experienced SP would be nothing pretty, But can anyone experience it or is it a genetic thing?

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#21    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

• the secret to change is to focus all of your energy,not fighting the old, but building the new

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:18 PM

everyone aperrently

its what happens when your body sleeps to keep it from moving some people wake up while still in it

happiness can be found in the darkest of times, only if one remembers to turn on the light

#22    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:19 PM

hmmmm I guess I can call myself lucky because its never happened to me in my life, although my dreams are bad enough and seem quite real, so it is what it is

#23    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:41 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 July 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

hmmmm I guess I can call myself lucky because its never happened to me in my life, although my dreams are bad enough and seem quite real, so it is what it is
no doubt but SP actually sees feels and even smells real its crazy

#24    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:43 PM

View Postkannin, on 03 July 2013 - 11:41 PM, said:

no doubt but SP actually sees feels and even smells real its crazy
Yeah it sounds like people's own customized hell

#25    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:00 AM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 03 July 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Yeah it sounds like people's own customized hell
when you put it like that it sounds so disturbing but accurate some times it feels like something huge is sitting on your chest and you cant breath or talk

#26    DeWitz

DeWitz

DeWitz

• 1,521 posts

• "If you can't say something nice, be creative."
    Clyde P. Fesmire, PhD

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:24 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 28 June 2013 - 03:44 AM, said:

Yup old hag.how come she is not a hot 24 year old blonde lol

Because life in inherently unfair?

I have episodes of sleep paralysis 2 to 3 times per year. I don't have the visualization aspect, but the pressure on my chest, inability to move or vocalize and a general feeling of dread and helplessness. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I've had 2 sleep studies done; no apparent 'abnormalities.' I know there a neurological/psychological explanations, but it feels like I'm a step away from oblivion--or worse.

[previously incarnate as 'szentgyorgy']

"Things fall apart. . . it's scientific." - Talking Heads

#27    kannin

kannin

Punisher of the wicked

• 1,765 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:40 AM

View Postszentgyorgy, on 04 July 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

Because life in inherently unfair?

I have episodes of sleep paralysis 2 to 3 times per year. I don't have the visualization aspect, but the pressure on my chest, inability to move or vocalize and a general feeling of dread and helplessness. I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I've had 2 sleep studies done; no apparent 'abnormalities.' I know there a neurological/psychological explanations, but it feels like I'm a step away from oblivion--or worse.
indeed feelings of dread for sure

#28    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

• 2,521 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 01:17 AM

View Postkannin, on 04 July 2013 - 12:00 AM, said:

when you put it like that it sounds so disturbing but accurate some times it feels like something huge is sitting on your chest and you cant breath or talk
I mean that' sounds like hell to me

#29    rattpoison

rattpoison

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 02:45 AM

I've had this happen to me several times.  Mostly when I'm trying to fall asleep lying on my back.  I hear people chanting my name and sometimes I see a person walk into my bedroom and come and stand by my side of the bed.  I've also seen things in the room that don't belong.  Like a table or a bag of chips with sparks flying out of it.  One time a girl was lying next to me begging me to help her.  I know what it is, but I hate it when it happens.  People talk of out-of-body experiences but I often feel like I've been dragged off of the bed towards the door.  It's strange.  One of my fears is that my wife will see me in this state.  I don't know why but I would hate for that to happen.

#30    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• 1,766 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:14 AM

This has happened to me what if it really was a real witch..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users