Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tips to find a ghost

sky4445

Sky the paranormal expert...

Do you want to know if you can actually see ghosts and spirits? If you do, you should read on and find out more!

Steps

1. Test your senses. Go into a building that you heard that is haunted. But DON'T go alone. (Make sure you get permission to go into that building)

Go into every single room in the building, and see which room is the coldest. (If every room seems cold, choose a random room.)

Go into the room that you chose, but do not close the door. Make sure your friends are with you. (If there are windows in the room, see if they are closed shut.)

Sit and relax in the middle of the room, and see if there are cold drafts. If there is, you passed the first test.

Now look around the room. (make sure your friends are sitting down)If you see any human figures that look shadowy, don't look away, just keep looking at it. (If you see any colored orbs, that is the same as a spirit.)

Now, tell your friends to be very quiet, for this is the very important part. Listen for any noises like heavy breathing or footsteps, etc. If you hear anything, and your friends swear they didn't make any noises, then you passed another test.

Try talking to it, or them. If you have a necklace or a chain type of bracelet, or just anything that dangles, get that out. Pinch it between your fingers and ask if anyone there that wants to talk to you. If it starts to swing around, then that means there is someone there. And that means you can communicate with the spirits.

Tips:

Do not show fear.

Always take a friend, or more than one friend.

Only begin to communicate when you're ready.

Be opened minded, but not gullible.

Be prepared for anything that could happen.

Do not get scared if you hear a spirit or ghost trying to talk to you. Try to talk back to them.

Expect the unexpected.

Bring a necklace or bracelet that dangles.

Whatever that should mean.

• Like 2

Welcome to UM sky :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and have a good time here on UM :tu:

Everyone else, be nice to the new person. Give sky a chance to check us out.

Do you want to know if you can actually see ghosts and spirits? If you do, you should read on and find out more!

Steps

1. Test your senses. Go into a building that you heard that is haunted. But DON'T go alone. (Make sure you get permission to go into that building)

Go into every single room in the building, and see which room is the coldest. (If every room seems cold, choose a random room.)

Go into the room that you chose, but do not close the door. Make sure your friends are with you. (If there are windows in the room, see if they are closed shut.)

Sit and relax in the middle of the room, and see if there are cold drafts. If there is, you passed the first test.

Now look around the room. (make sure your friends are sitting down)If you see any human figures that look shadowy, don't look away, just keep looking at it. (If you see any colored orbs, that is the same as a spirit.)

Now, tell your friends to be very quiet, for this is the very important part. Listen for any noises like heavy breathing or footsteps, etc. If you hear anything, and your friends swear they didn't make any noises, then you passed another test.

Try talking to it, or them. If you have a necklace or a chain type of bracelet, or just anything that dangles, get that out. Pinch it between your fingers and ask if anyone there that wants to talk to you. If it starts to swing around, then that means there is someone there. And that means you can communicate with the spirits.

1. To be honest I have never known spirits presence to leave any cold spots in the room, I don't understand why would they be any cold spots in the first place?

2. Why shut the door and make sure windows are also shut? If a spirit is there in the room it will may shut the door for you or swing you through the window.

3. Going into spirits territory, and trying to communicate may lead to spirit attachment or harm, it's not fun or for entertainment purposes. Unless your willing to take the risk.

Edited by Hudds

1. To be honest I have never known spirits presence to leave any cold spots in the room, I don't understand why would they be any cold spots in the first place?

2. Why shut the door and make sure windows are also shut? If a spirit is there in the room it will may shut the door for you or swing you through the window.

3. Going into spirits territory, and trying to communicate may lead to spirit attachment or harm, it's not fun or for entertainment purposes. Unless your willing to take the risk.

hudds. actualy there are four stages of spirits

1.) Normal spirit

2.) challava

3.) khawish

4.) lavanya

First there is an hibernation process and to transform in to new stages . Normal spirit hibernate themselves and make the room temperature cold and thus form in to new stages..

During hibernation spirit cant touch things almost or their hibernation will get distured so in my topic i included friends to stay on door

Normal spirts can communicate with you easily .. during hibernation if we disturb them so they can attack you...

thanks for concern

1.) Normal spirit

2.) challava

3.) khawish

4.) lavanya

First there is an hibernation process and to transform in to new stages . Normal spirit hibernate themselves and make the room temperature cold and thus form in to new stages..

During hibernation spirit cant touch things almost or their hibernation will get distured so in my topic i included friends to stay on door

Normal spirts can communicate with you easily .. during hibernation if we disturb them so they can attack you...

thanks for concern

Ummm, would you mind sharing with us how you came about these spiritual revelations of yours?

Edited by jamesjr191
  • Like 1

1.) Normal spirit

2.) challava

3.) khawish

4.) lavanya

What method did you use to study, to learn that there are four stages of spirits?

Edited by Hudds

1.) Normal spirit

2.) challava

3.) khawish

4.) lavanya

thanks for concern

How do you know all that?

Well, I hear that Bars are packed with spirits... ;)

Ok, but seriously? I honestly don't know how you would find a ghost. I guess research local haunt spots, that seems like a good place to start. :)

Well, I hear that Bars are packed with spirits... ;)

Ok, but seriously? I honestly don't know how you would find a ghost. I guess research local haunt spots, that seems like a good place to start. :)

It's not wise to go searching for spirits (Ghost), although it may start as being real fun, but however things can possibly change from being fun to regret.

Edited by Hudds

Write down this statement of intent.

This house will become haunted

Remove the repeating letters.

wbcmand

Turn these letters into a sigil by creating a monogram with them.

sigil2.jpg

(an example of sigilization)

Charge your sigil however you see fit. If you don't know how research how to do this.

The results will be that the house will become 'haunted'. Prepare to trip balls for a while. You'll start seeing stuff. Might have to move.

Edited by XenoFish

It's not wise to go searching for spirits (Ghost), although it may start as being real fun, but however things can possibly change from being fun to regret.

Are you implying that one could come under threat from a non-corporeal entity?

Primarily psychological harm if you believe in it.

I don't. :)

I'd say that 99% of haunting are self induced audio, visual, and tactile hallucinations. Similar to creating a psi ball. You just imagine you're holding a sphere of energy between your hands enough (like hours a day everyday) you will eventually feel the sphere. Imagine it feeling cold, it will. Given enough time you can actually see it, which is a visual hallucination.

Same goes for ghost. If you unconsciously expect to see one you will eventually. Perhaps a shadow figure or whatever. I talked to a earth spirit once. I hadn't had sleep in three days. So once the psychic censor goes down, you start LSD tripping without the LSD.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_deprivation

Now if you think about the effects of sleep deprivation and ghost hunting. You will notice that people are already front loaded (expecting to see something), then you tack on a bit of sleep deprivation which can induce a waking dream.

• Like 2

It's best not completely believe in non-corporeal entities, otherwise main harm can be psychological.

Edited by Hudds
  • Like 1

I appreciate the tips but what I really need are tips to get proof and hard evidence. Can you please supply some proof that you have collected? Thanks

• Like 1

Please clarify. Do you believe? If belief is required, then do you not see a rather large (and irresponsible and potentially dangerous) problem with what you are posting as 'recommendations'???

Either way, can you explain how you have verified the content of your posts above, eg this one? They look an awful lot like unsupported gibberish, but perhaps I am missing something...

• Like 1

Do you want to know if you can actually see ghosts and spirits?

No not anymore - as I have grown up somewhat.

You know - if you believe in such things - and put yourself in an 'oogy boogy' environment such as a haunted house - well of course you will see things - hear things - and feel things.

That is because your 'psyche'' is so cranked up - in chase of that elusive 'scary' thrill - then no doubt you will experience something spooky (simply because you want too)...and it's even more fun when you have friends or others with you.

The more 'like minded' imaginations put together - then all the better :tu:

Basically it's about releasing the endorphin's in our brains to give us that high. The same feeling that you get on a roller coaster ride - or jumping from a plane....it's about the excitement and the rush we get...you know - the scary bits :cry:

The same could be said about watching a horror movie - the anticipation that we get before the scraggly demented claw comes out from under the bed and grabs the victims ankle...(these are only a few examples) but it means the same kind of thing.

When I was a child - maybe 10 or 11.... myself and some of the neighbour hood kids would sneak down to the local cemetery in the late afternoon (it was too scary to go at night - and we'd no doubt get into a lot of trouble by our parents)...

Even so - we imagined all sorts of things - and with the wind blowing - it made it all the more creepier - half the time we would leave there screaming our heads off - and glad we got home safely away from the ghosts and zombies.

Anyway - the point I am making - is that most of us like / or have liked stories about haunted houses - ghosts - ghouls and monsters.

It's about the 'fear factor' - the unknown - it makes us feel more alive - which takes us away from the usual humdrum :-*

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 4

Please clarify. Do you believe? If belief is required, then do you not see a rather large (and irresponsible and potentially dangerous) problem with what you are posting as 'recommendations'???

Either way, can you explain how you have verified the content of your posts above, eg this one? They look an awful lot like unsupported gibberish, but perhaps I am missing something...

I wasn't quite sure what Xenofish meant by a couple of his posts or that odd diagram either :unsure2:

• Like 1

Do you know how suggestion works? Like affirmations where you convince yourself that something is true when in fact it's not. Same principal. It's basically a symbolic means of implanting suggestions into one's psyche.

To give the cliff notes versions. You'll basically be implanting the idea that a place is haunted and the subconscious will fill in the blanks. It's up to the individual to choose if they want to do it or not. If you want to see ghost you will.

• Like 1

Do you know how suggestion works? Like affirmations where you convince yourself that something is true when in fact it's not. Same principal. It's basically a symbolic means of implanting suggestions into one's psyche.

To give the cliff notes versions. You'll basically be implanting the idea that a place is haunted and the subconscious will fill in the blanks. It's up to the individual to choose if they want to do it or not. If you want to see ghost you will.

Thanks for being more clear XenoFish - I do get what you're saying.

However - I'm still a little confused about the diagram and the meaning of it - as below..

sigil2_zpslttboykd.jpg

Magick by it's nature is a dramatized method of psychological impression. A means of changing belief and thus one's perception of reality.

http://sigildaily.com/activating-rituals/

http://www.mookychick.co.uk/health/spirituality/magical_sigils.php

Symbols can have a profound effect on the mind. The stronger the emotional weight of that image the more influence the intention behind it will have.

• Like 1

Seriously - sometimes I feel like I'm in the movie - 'One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest' at UM...

Edited by Astra.
  • Like 5