Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Close encounters

STIX

HI,

My dad told me this story of UFOs in his home town.

over a period of 2 weeks over 50 sightings of ufos were reported in this small town. My grandmother was walking through the woods at night to get water when all of a sudden the area lit up like it was daytime and this glowing light hovered slowly overtop of her. She thought it was an angel.

One of my dads best friends lived on the outskirts of town and him and his father would sit on the deck watching this field behiend his house, they were watching strange UFOs flying around, they were low to the ground, about 70 feet, and they would slowly move across the fields, about every second one they saw would shoot a beam of light straight down into the ground. My dad thinks that they were looking for minerals in the ground.

One night My dads friends neighbors (a woman) was feeding her chickens in the chicken coop around 9 PM, it was dark already when she saw this strange light so she called he family over, and my dads friend and his family came too, they all watched this light until it dissapeared. Afterwards they discussed what they had seen, when not more than 5 minuites later the craft returned, it lit up the farm as they stood there in terror, it was so close to them that they could see trapezoid shaped windows with human-like beings inside!! this was so frightening that my dads friend actually had a heart attack and had to be rushed to the hospital. keep in mind that the kid who had the heart attack was only around 19.

People had encounters like this all over the area, this attracted international attention. Strangers started appearing in town, some wearing suits, some were soldiers and some were reporters.The CBC (the canadian broadcasting company) was also there filming a report on the area. From what my told me they set up hidden cameras in the fields where people had seen these UFOs the most, increadibly the next day the people from CBC told them that they had gotten some really good footage of UFOs, this footage was probably some of the best yet. The US military was interviewing everyone in town, because practically everyone had stories of their own, One of the officers mentioned he was from Project Blue Book.

later the people of the town were told that a show would air about these events on CBC at a certain time, but when this time came the show never aired! people were furious and called them fruequently but everyone they contacted denyed that any such event ever happened. it was completely hushed up and nobody but the people in this town (Barrhead) would ever know about it.

this is just another classic expample of what could have happened in many towns across the world, but have been covered up.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetpumper

• STIX

• strichar

• Uriah

Certainly an interesting story. I have never seen or met anyone who has seen a UFO.

U wanna meet someone whos seen Ufo's?

Then go to Bonnybridge in scotland, nearly everyone in the whole damn town has seen one. Its the UFo capital of the world, there are more sighting sthere than anywhere on the planet.

Come to think of it when your passin through it looks like they are all aliens lol.

Think its the way they walk ,must've been the anal probes lol.

It is seriously the UFO capital.

Edited by wunarmdscissor

You can see a UFO if you want to. I didn't think it would work but damned if it didn't. Do a Google search for "John Bro" and read about how his technique on how to spot one during the day. It's wild.

wicked method, I will try it out

Let me know what you guys find. It may take a few times trying it, but I'm curious to hear the reports of what you see.

Im going to try it out this saturday grin2.gif

Well? Did you guys try it? This was a good weekend here for it. No cloud cover.