Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man discovers alien planet!

scifinut

I read one of the most amazing stories just recently. It's about a guy who's uncovered a habitable planet, but the problem is the U.S. government found out about it and they're trying to shut him up.

His story is very long (not sure if it'll all fit in this thread) so I can send a link to his backstory.

http://www.gatewaytokepler.com/backstory/

crazyyy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• DBunker

• badeskov

• Amerix

• Englishgent

Top Posters In This Topic

The US government cant even cover up a stained blue dress, what makes you think they can cover up an entire planet, habitable or not.

I call BS on this one.

Edited by DBunker

The US government cant even cover up a stained blue dress, what makes you think they can cover up an entire planet, habitable or not.

I call BS on this one.

bs ? well the coverup is working on you my friend ! mwuahhahahah

Couldn't get the page to load, could you (OP) quote some of the text?

Couldn't get the page to load, could you (OP) quote some of the text?

You're going to love this. here is an extract from the site:- (prior to this is a load of waffle about how he bought this new house etc etc.)

The interior looked much more sinister now since the flashlight was casting spooky shadows. Walking through the kitchen, my heart practically skipped a beat. When I had initially toured the house, the kitchen had only one refrigerator. This time, however, standing there in the dark with the flashlight pointed straight ahead, there was another refrigerator. Side-by-side, two refrigerators in a country-style kitchen, and a physics graduate about to p*** his pants. I distinctly remember thinking to myself, Who put that there? I don't remember it being there yesterday. I slowly inched forward as sweat began to perspire on the palms of my hands. I began to wonder what was inside of the second refrigerator. Its color was a light green, like an appliance you'd expect from the 1970s (or the basement of a serial killer). After pondering the commodities that lay dormant inside the fridge, I started having second thoughts. My mind kept envisioning the word "RETREAT" in big bold letters, but my imprudent curiosities got the best of me. Approaching the refrigerator, my heart began to race. Slowly embracing the handle, I took a couple of breaths. Whipping the door open, I found...nothing. Not nothing as in no objects present, but no-thing, an empty void where the smallest of particles couldn't prevail. Shining the flashlight into the fridge, I expected to see something—anything—but my attempts were futile. It was as if the photons in the light beam protruding from the flashlight were disappearing from existence. I went back to my truck and grabbed a broom.

Standing before the anomalous fridge, door wide open, I set the flashlight on the ground and pointed it at the fridge. I then wrapped both hands tightly around the broomstick, and started jabbing the wooden end of the broom into the fridge as if there was a savage beast trapped in a cage. I expected to hit the end of the fridge, but that never happened. It turned out that the broomstick never reached the back of the refrigerator, even though the stick was at least twice its width. My arms were halfway inside of the fridge, and still no end in sight. There's probably a large gaping hole in the fridge that leads outside. I thought. Oh, how I was that were true. Suddenly, a strange force was pulling me inside. I wasn't being pulled into the fridge, per se, but...it was like...the room had metaphorically tipped upside-down, and I somehow "fell" into the fridge...sideways. It's hard to explain. Hell, it's hard for me to even comprehend, let alone explain it.

Anyways, what happened shortly afterwards was a blur. After falling inside, I remember my body began to tingle, and then spontaneously became numb—everywhere. Next thing I know, I awaken on a dirt-covered surface. I felt groggy, like I had just awoken from a 15-hour nap. I sat there in the dirt, surrounded by the darkness, wondering what had happened. I recalled the events of when I had fallen into the fridge. I soon came to the conclusion that I had knocked myself out-cold and ended up in my backyard. I rubbed my eyes and pressed the ILLUMINATE button on my wristwatch to check the time. "That can't be right," I told myself. My watch read 10:56pm, just several minutes after I had arrived at my cottage in Darrington. I checked the date and found it to be displayed correctly: 1-24-2012. Stumbling to my feet, regaining my balance, I headed towards a shimmering light about 20 feet ahead.

Much to my surprise, observing my surroundings, I couldn't have been in my backyard. Firstly, it was daylight outside; secondly, I don't remember having a cave in my backyard. That's right, I found myself walking out of a small cave about 7 feet high. The air was so fresh and rejuvenating, liberated from environmentally-hazardous impurities. Standing in a forest, I glanced up above, and somewhere in the trees, a low-leveled GRUG GRUG GRUG GRUG GRUG sound emitted in unison with a high-pitched chirp. My first guess was that it was a bird of some kind. For about an hour or so of roaming the luscious forestry, I returned to the cave and found myself sprawled on my kitchen floor.

I had no idea where I went, or what was happening. For the next couple of weeks, I continued to investigate the Gateway to Kepler. After realizing that my GPS could not pinpoint my coordinates, I had devised an alternate proposition. Being a physics major, and finding pleasure in cosmology, I had in my possession an expensive Celestron telescope that could take high-def pictures of the night sky. Re-visiting the uncharted terrain with my Celestron, I took several snapshots of the nightsky, and then relayed the images to a colleague of mine who worked at the Mauna Kea Observatories in Hawai'i to match them with stars in a database using sophisticated calibration techniques. Two days later I get a call from my colleague—a call that I would never forget.

"How on Earth did you get those pictures?" he asked, in a clandestine tone, almost as if it was a part of some covert operation.

"Is that a rhetorical question?" I responded.

"Steve," Herman (my colleague) said, sternly, "this is no time for your wisecracks."

At the time, I didn't understand what he meant. I wasn't joking around...perhaps this was more serious than I had thought. Herman proceeded to administer some tentative details to me as my jaw dropped to the ground. At first I was rather skeptical about the whole thing, but the more details he provided about the accuracy of the location, there was no way he could have been wrong. Again, he asked me how I obtained the photos. I told him the truth about what had happened, but he didn't seem to believe me, and I don't blame him. This was hard for me to accept at first, (of course, it's probably much easier for me to accept than anyone else because I have personally experienced it). Now, get this...he informed me that I couldn't have just taken the pictures of the nightsky, because, if it were true, I would have been somewhere in the Cygnus constellation, more specifically, I would have been standing on Kepler-22b, some 640 light years away from Earth. I thought he was mistaken, I wish he was mistaken. The news brought excitement, but it was also riddled with doubt. However, being that I am fascinated with space exploration and that I have a better understanding of astrophysics and wormholes (Lorentzian wormholes, wormhole metrics, Schwarzschild wormholes) than the Average Joe, this idea was plausible.

Later that day I tried contacting Don Gunderson (the guy who sold me the house) but I received one of those "this phone number is no longer in service" messages. I hopped on the computer and attempted to e-mail Don, but about 5 minutes later I received a mailer-daemon, indicating his e-mail address was no longer active. At this point, I became highly suspicious that something was going on. I drove down to the real-estate agency, only to find that it was empty. Not a single light fixture or piece of furniture could be seen. I think I was scammed. My thoughts began to drift through the array of intricate neurological pathways in my brain. Peeking into the windows of the real-estate agency, I remember men moving boxes around the office. I started to speculate whether or not they were actually moving in. MAYBE they were actually moving out. Rushing back home, I checked the mortgage papers—my heart jumped. I found the manila envelope where I had stored all of the documents, but they were just blank pieces of paper. I knew they were the correct papers because my signature was still written on them along with the date. I put 35 thousand dollars of hard-earned money down on this house! Those b******* must have used some kind of disappearing ink. I called the cops, but they didn't do anything except intensify my burden by furnishing more distressing news. Apparently, I wasn't their only victim.

I thought it was a great deal could deal that nobody could refuse. I figured I could use most of my savings as an investment by purchasing the house at a low price and selling high as the resale value for the property increased. But now, most of my savings is exhausted due to my financial gullibility and the scam artists. With nowhere else to go, I decided to stay in the house for as long as I could, mainly because of what I had discovered in the kitchen. I was desperate for answers. Not knowing who to turn to in this situation, I figured there was always the internet. I posted to an online forum a while back about my discoveries which elicited hundreds of responses—this is when the real trouble started.

UPDATE: It turns out the Feds received an anonymous tip from someone that had viewed the online forum that I posted to. Some a-hole pranksters thought it'd be funny if they'd alter my conversation by photoshopping the screencaps and submitting them to the FBI stating I was going to blow up my previous place of employment, Boeing. Not long after, the Federal Bureau of Investigations was granted a search warrant by a federal judge, and I had the F.B.I., U.S. Marshals, and the A.T.F. infiltrate my premises in which they seized all electronic equipment: cameras, TV's, anything with a hard drive or the capability to retain information—it was a circus. One thing they did not find was my old laptop. I quickly stashed it in a concealed compartment in my house ;) that is how I'm able to communicate over the internet.

I was detained and imprisoned for a short while before being released and placed on house arrest. When I was released, I was still able to reside at the cottage in Darrington, since they didn't know that I technically didn't own the property. When I arrived home, I was irked to see that the cottage was now occupied by CBP and ICE agents. Now they're trying to tell me that they are revoking my U.S. Citizenship because I had violated one of the rules! According to Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act [8 USC § 1481](a)(1) and (a)(2), I am in direct violation of these statutes. According to one of the sealed court documents, I made a declaration on the online forum that I founded a foreign land after stepping into the Gateway to Kepler. I made the affirmation that I was a resident of Kepler-22b, and the courts are trying to argue that I violated Section 349 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (see above).

I contacted the ACLU to find an attorney to represent me pro bono (which I was granted, thanks to the legal paperwork). My attorney tells me my case is what's called primae impressionis (I had to Google it), and it's Latin for "a case of first impressions." It's a term that describes a legal case in which there is no binding authority on the matter presented. Essentially, in layman's terms, it is a unique case that has never been presented to the courts. In the meantime, while my case is being heard in court, I have one major condition to abide by: I am to remain in this house. If I leave my cottage, I will be detained and deported to the Gateway of Kepler (since I lost my residency status to the U.S.), where I will remain—indefinitely. In addition to the stipulation, I'm also not allowed to possess any digital communication devices, computer equipment, cameras, explosives, fireworks, and alcohol. My attorney told me some cases can take YEARS before the court reaches a conclusion. And, in my case, this is probably so since it's a case of first impression.

Now that you have a better understanding of my circumstances, all I ask from you is to please inform others about my experiences, and to share this story. Stay up-to-date with current events on my case by visiting my blog. I appreciate your time and patience.

Regards, Steve Cook.

edit to add :)

Edited by Englishgent

So every time someone is skeptical to a conspiracy/cover up, that is all the proof you need that the conspiracy/cover up is real?

Logical indeed. :whistle:

Edited by DBunker

At the end he states he is not allowed to possess any digital communication devices, computer equipment, cameras etc, yet he is quite happy to supply all this info over the internet, thus proving he has these devices. Methinks he will be deported to his new planet any time soon lol :)

This is somebody who has attempted to write a script or short story, got fed up half way through & decided to post it on the net.

How could anybody contemplate for a nano second that there is anything remotely believable about this.

Sounds like the guy who found a time portal under his kitchen sink.

Right, so they invest millions in searching for habitable exoplanets, but then cover it up when someone actually finds one. That makes sense. And why would they even cover it up? Its not like we can go there :-/

Actually Emma, we can because the entrance to this new planet was via a refridgerator in the kitchen of the house he had just purchased !

edit....typo :)

Edited by Englishgent

Actually Emma, we can because the entrance to this new planet was via a refridgerator in the kitchen of the house he had just purchased !

A stargate in the kitchen, how practical. :su

Edited by DBunker

That was a joke, I presume.

Cheers,

Badeskov

A stargate in the kitchen, how practical. :su

Actually, no it is not. Whenever I have cold beer in the fridge they tend to disappear - I blame my star gate and I find it highly annoying!

:-P

Cheers,

Badeskov

I consider myself open minded, but this is too much...

If he had posted pics of this Kepler skies he had taken then OK you have my attention, what a load of crap!

Should this really be classed as a 'discovery'?

Should this really be classed as a 'discovery'?

In my honest opinion, it is pretty obvious what this should be classified as.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Even if somebody were to find a habitable planet, how the hell are we supposed to get there?

Ok for one why would they want to cover it up? What possible reason is there to do so? Oh and please no they don't have a secret faster then light capable spaceship in the building and plan to be the first ones there! So yea I agree with the people calling bs.

Even if somebody were to find a habitable planet, how the hell are we supposed to get there?

Well this guy used a fridge.

Nice story as fiction goes...

Sounds like the guy who found a time portal under his kitchen sink.

He should have asked his future self how he fixed the sink. You know, save himself some time figuring it out.

I read one of the most amazing stories just recently. It's about a guy who's uncovered a habitable planet, but the problem is the U.S. government found out about it and they're trying to shut him up.

His story is very long (not sure if it'll all fit in this thread) so I can send a link to his backstory.

http://www.gatewayto....com/backstory/

crazyyy

He's trying to do a John Titor.

An believers of him will look as silly as believers of Titor did.