Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Bigfoot captured alive?

• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#136    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 7,249 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

According to Jeff Meldrum's Facebook page, the whole Bridge Group meeting has been cancelled.

http://www.facebook....317560405014796

"For me, it is better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring."
                                                                                                                                           - Carl Sagan, The Demon-Haunted World:  Science as a Candle in the Dark

#137    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 09 January 2013 - 07:22 PM

Allegedly the bridging group is being replaced by a pr group......... Or its all a hoax.

I firmly believe the latter in this case.

Its just like all the times my mam has told me what the outcome of situations, before they actually happened. Then said "I told you."

Just waiting for Sakari to let me know how gullable i am now. o_O

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#138    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

The way this is going, I'm going to ignore it all until they actually produce a real, body or a live Bigfoot. I'd much prefer the live Bigfoot. Right now I highly suspect the motivation is to discredit as many as possible, there's no other viable explaination I can think of for this.

#139    Stardrive

Stardrive

Resident Bass Guitarist

• 3,261 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

As suspected, it's nothing but an eloborate hoax.

Posted Image

#140    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 10 January 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostStardrive, on 10 January 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

As suspected, it's nothing but an eloborate hoax.

That's pretty much the way I see it as well. What is it with these people?

#141    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,821 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:17 AM

View Postdanbell06, on 09 January 2013 - 07:22 PM, said:

Just waiting for Sakari to let me know how gullable i am now. o_O

No, just say I am right :)

Look, a lot of Bigfooters want to believe so bad, that blind faith is very blind. I mean no offense at all. ( people are still saying it may be real, and people are still defending the parties involved)

I hope some day someone can tell me " I told you so "

One thing I would like to see is MABRC Driveroperator and Dark Wing especially, apologize to a few people on how they treated them for asking fair questions.

Thing is MABRC defended this, was the sole outlet for this, and started this.......ED Smith was made up by MABRC. All Bigfoot researchers need to blackball the hell out of MABRC.

Edited by Sakari, 10 January 2013 - 01:32 AM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#142    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostSakari, on 10 January 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

No, just say I am right :)

Look, a lot of Bigfooters want to believe so bad, that blind faith is very blind. I mean no offense at all. ( people are still saying it may be real, and people are still defending the parties involved)

I hope some day someone can tell me " I told you so "

One thing I would like to see is MABRC Driveroperator and Dark Wing especially, apologize to a few people on how they treated them for asking fair questions.

Thing is MABRC defended this, was the sole outlet for this, and started this.......ED Smith was made up by MABRC. All Bigfoot researchers need to blackball the hell out of MABRC.

You were right. I agree i also think that MABRC fabricated Ed smith as in most of his so called posts he frequently states that they having no bearing on his posts on there forum. I smell bullskat

Edited by danbell06, 10 January 2013 - 10:06 PM.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#143    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:57 PM

Makes you wonder, doesn't it?

It's like they don't want anyone to find the critter, which would mean the whole trade in Bigfoot would collapse. It seems there's a whole.......I want to say "cottage industry" however, I feel it's bigger than that term implies.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users