Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

UFO flies into Mexico's Popocatepetl volcano

popocatepetl volcano ufo mexico

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#16    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,346 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:37 PM

View Postseeder, on 03 June 2013 - 08:23 PM, said:

The thing is faked of course. The webcams that film the volcano are time lapsed, they refresh every minute, they have 3 cams from differing angles, and a time/date stamp on.

This vid is clearly faked - as the moon, or 'other' bright object in the sky moves far too quick, try it, watch the vid and place your pointer on the moon. Notice too, all other stars in the sky move far too quickly.

Im quite confident in what I say, Ive watched those cams many many time

try your pointer on this

Good Job ! :tu:

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#17    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,000 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 03 June 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

Ah, the automatic kneejerk cry of "Fake". So if it's time lapsed, why should that mean that it's Faked?

watch the cam yourself below, its a time lapse webcam, tho the object in the vid zooms in smoothly, and where has the time stamp gone?

http://www.cenapred....genVolcanI.html

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#18    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:37 PM

Cool, another UFO video from Mexico, even MUFON rarely investigates claims down there due to the chronic hoaxing, and shameless promoting as honest evidence by Jaime Maussan.

That video looks like its time lapsed by the way, so whatever it is was moving much slower than is depicted with the fast forwarding of the footage.  As far as what it is, the quality is so horses**t good luck with identification.

#19    EnderOTD

EnderOTD

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:39 PM

Dang i should really read all the posts before commenting lol, seeder beat me too it.

#20    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,600 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:41 AM

portal to the hollow earth...

Posted Image

Posted Image

#21    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:02 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 04 June 2013 - 12:41 AM, said:

portal to the hollow earth...

Posted Image

Posted Image
Are there newspaper articles related to these two images?

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#22    Mac E

Mac E

Mass Confuser

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts

• If you can't convince them, confuse them.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:47 AM

The article's explaination makes sense that it's a commercial aircraft.  You never see the craft enter into the volcano, it fades just before it hits.

#23    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,000 posts

• Never forget that only the weak fish swim with the stream, and a lie travels half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:49 AM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 04 June 2013 - 09:02 AM, said:

Are there newspaper articles related to these two images?

The first one was taken by a photographer, its a classic shot, see the image stamp for photographers name and google him up!

It's not the depth of the rabbit hole that bugs me... It's all the rabbit poop you stumble over on your way down...
“It's easier to fool people - than to convince them that they have been fooled.”  Mark Twain

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it"

#24    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,000 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:57 AM

The thing everyone needs to remember is, that while from the side the volcano is truly big/cone shaped, and may appear to have somewhere for ufo's to go....just over the rim, and looking down, there is only quite a small outlet that provides all the smoke. In reality its a dried up crater inside with no entry points other than the where the smoke exits....but having said that it does erupt from time to time

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by seeder, 04 June 2013 - 12:07 PM.

#25    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,000 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:02 PM

"Popocatépetl´s crater filled to the brim: significance for hazard evaluation"
After 10 years of discontinuous activity Popocatépetl’s crater is almost completely filled with lava dome rock.

http://www.sciencedi...377027304003476

:tu:

Edited by seeder, 04 June 2013 - 12:08 PM.

#26    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:19 PM

View Postseeder, on 04 June 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

"Popocatépetl´s crater filled to the brim: significance for hazard evaluation"
After 10 years of discontinuous activity Popocatépetl’s crater is almost completely filled with lava dome rock.

http://www.sciencedi...377027304003476

:tu:
Thanks for the info. I imagine a lizard-bird spotted another one in the crater and went down to investigate etc.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#27    seeder

seeder

Nut Cracker

• 10,000 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 12:35 PM

View PostRingFenceTheCity, on 04 June 2013 - 12:19 PM, said:

Thanks for the info. I imagine a lizard-bird spotted another one in the crater and went down to investigate etc.

At least the next time a vid comes along of a ufo going in the volcano,  (and they will), you can cry BS - knowing theres no place for anything to actually go into!

#28    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:13 PM

Now let me think! LOL

Edited by GirlfromOz, 04 June 2013 - 01:30 PM.

#29    Capt Amerika

Capt Amerika

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:18 PM

Anytime i see the words "UFO" and "Mexico" in the same sentence i know its a farce.

#30    GirlfromOz

GirlfromOz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 153 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:19 PM

It must have been a methane burst or another gas anomaly from the actual volcano.Any lights that are inexplanatory above a volcano signal a gas expulsion or another form of activity.Remember that many volcanoes exhale many things that are or can not be scientifically explained yet!

Edited by GirlfromOz, 04 June 2013 - 01:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users