Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

U.S. not supplying Syrian rebels with weapons

syria rebels civil war weapons bashar al-asaad

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,731 posts

• ראה

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:49 AM

As far as I can tell, the U.S. is not supplying the Syrian rebels with weapons. It's possible that this is happening, without our knowledge, but my guess would be no, because it's easy for the media to find out about it.

This policy would seem to represent a fundamental shift in the behavior of my government, from what I've seen in the past.

There could be several reasons for this, but my sense is that President Obama is firmly against doing it.

If true, then I give the Obama Administration high praise, because no matter what happens there, we can say that we took the high road.

The high road has rewards, and provides protection from enemies who are easily seen from above.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#2    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

He said himself they are giving them Aid... He talked about supplying them with communications technology etc. If that aid is in money and not actual equipment, how is he supposed to know if they are buying wepaons (which they obviously would) or not?! Seems more like an easy way to supply them with wepaons and being able to tell the truth that they aren't directly doing it. lol

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#3    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 14,926 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:48 PM

View PostCoffey, on 04 April 2013 - 01:26 PM, said:

He said himself they are giving them Aid... He talked about supplying them with communications technology etc. If that aid is in money and not actual equipment, how is he supposed to know if they are buying wepaons (which they obviously would) or not?! Seems more like an easy way to supply them with wepaons and being able to tell the truth that they aren't directly doing it. lol
I've heard that our military is also providing them, indirectly, training in Jordan.  It's horrible what is happening in Syria but no matter which group comes out on top they will hate the west.  And if the Jihadis start shooting at Israel then Syria is going to get a whole lot worse in the future.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...
“This is like playing poker with a guy who cheated you twice before. You know who does that, a moron.

#4    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,334 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Yeah i think they really want to share thier plans of so called " Aid " with you... Like they would say " You are on need to know basis ".

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users