Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

THIS IS HELL!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31    Harunmustang

Harunmustang

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:06 PM

So, if live or existance is a ladder, wich makes sense, you actually believe this live on earth is the very bottom of it? Nah you cant sell me that.

#32    Weird_Al_Wonnabe

Weird_Al_Wonnabe

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

• You are very squishy. So I shall name you squishy. And you shall be my little squishy

Posted 21 September 2005 - 06:18 PM

iac_tracker[/b]Posted Sep 19 2005, 10:18 PM DUDE!!! lol con calm down every post I have seen of yours your always yelling can't we discuss this calmly
It's people like you that give other religous people the lable of "crazy" and such stuff like that

Were you talking about me, i hope so

Posted Image-carrying on the egg trend

"Some people say that I must be a terrible person, but itís not true. I have the heart of a young boy in a jar on my desk" -Stephen King

#33    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,022 posts

• "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 21 September 2005 - 08:10 PM

C.O.N. if you think this is Hell, your life must be meaningless. It's a fraction of Hell that people live through, not go to. When you go to Hell after you die, thats 100% Hell.

P.S. did you change your first post? Because I couldve sworn you said something different...

Edited by PFlack, 21 September 2005 - 08:11 PM.

ABSOLUTION

#34    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• 2,022 posts

• "No man ever steps in the same river twice, for it's not the same river and he's not the same man."~Heraticles

Posted 22 September 2005 - 02:27 PM

"I was just commenting on the common Christian view of hell. I do not believe in Christianity or hell myself"...........

....WHY COMMENT ON IT THEN...............PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!!

Hmmm.. "I do not believe in Christianity or hell myself".
You don't believe in hell, but weve got it all wrong > "This is Hell".
You do have a lot to say about something you don't believe in...
and then to turn it around and say were all wrong.
"Earth is beautiful, we are not".
You don't believe in hell, is it me or is that "beautiful"?

ABSOLUTION

#35    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• 2,022 posts

Posted 22 September 2005 - 06:22 PM

...ANY WAY!....you really haven't got the gist of it!

you ask about... fire and brimstone?...Being tortured for eternity?... Pain beyond fathom?

To start with fire and brimstone...what do want to know ..it's fire and brimstone!!...religious rubbish!

Being tortured for eternity..well if you don't make the grade you come, that can feel like eternity!..and torture!

Pain beyond fathom?..we'll all lose people we love with all ours hearts during our time here..that can feel like pain beyond fathom.

"life on earth is beautiful"...NO!!!!...the earth is beautiful..we are not!!!

"If you are experiencing hell, then it's either your own doing or someone elses"....well done are you finally getting the message?

"Life on earth is beautiful"...NO!!!...the earth is beautiful...we are not!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Even if the beholder suffers a fraction of Hell, on earth itself.

ABSOLUTION

#36    JMPD1

JMPD1

Child of the Universe

• 6,022 posts

• you want to know the answer? Hell, I'm still working on the question!

Posted 22 September 2005 - 06:56 PM

If thats the way you look at life, then more power to you.

I prefer not to have such a grim and dire outlook on life.

good journey

Quote of the Year 2006: HAY! I did more then just say I wanna be ina a man sammich! - SC

You have the right to remain silent.  You might want to think about exercising that right more often

Not Another Moment Lost To Seizures

#37    777MileStare

777MileStare

~Magneto-kinetic~

• 2,022 posts

Posted 23 September 2005 - 02:36 PM

Well, not as much as this guy....I can't say I didn't used to be like that, but I figured things out...

Edited by PFlack, 23 September 2005 - 02:36 PM.

ABSOLUTION

#38    The Council of Nine

The Council of Nine

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 172 posts

Posted 09 October 2005 - 05:11 PM

Just thought I'd come on and read the drivel you have all written on this subject!

Lets get one thing straight..my life is cool..very cool if fact!  I have a great job..family..friends..my health and a few quid!

If you actually READ my first post correctly you might understand where i'm coming from.

THIS IS THE BOTTOM OF THE LADDER!!!! In my eyes thats hell! (maybe I should use another word as all of you immediately think "FIRE AND BRIMSTONE"....this isn't the dark ages you know!)

Yes we have pretty little oceans and sunsets!!!....but there is so much more in the higher levels of existence we will all discover in time...try and think outside the box devil.gif

"Death makes Angels of us all"
  Jim Morrisson

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users