Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * - 3 votes

My front yard is haunted.....

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

#16    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 6,704 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 24 March 2013 - 08:22 PM

Did any of them talk to you? your camera is great, no fully blurred out pic. :clap:

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#17    Harlequin Dreamer

Harlequin Dreamer

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 306 posts

• Dear Optimist,Pessimist,and Realist, While you guys are busy arguing about a glass of water, I drank it. Sincerely the Opportunist.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:02 PM

Wow what a great photo and if you look carefully in the right of the photo you can make out what appears to be a sasquatch. :tu:

#18    Purplos

Purplos

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,552 posts

• Everything important is infinite.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:03 PM

I'm gonna be a stick in the mud.

Isn't there something in the rules about making threads just to poke fun at believers?

I personally think photographic orbs are, ya know, what they really are: dust, moisture, snow, etc. but why create a thread just to mock people?

Embrace the impossible.

#19    Leah G.

Leah G.

Poltergeist

• 2,966 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 09:06 PM

it's so much more fun to mock people on their own threads when they are actually worried and/or scared.... :unsure2:

#20    Sakari

Sakari

tohi

• 12,145 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:21 PM

Hyrax's, not Orbs.

Glowing flying lizards also.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#21    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,591 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostFstop, on 26 February 2013 - 08:20 PM, said:

My question is "where are all the ghost believers in this thread? "  Was my orb photo not convincing enough for the believer crowd - or is it possible that only cats and dogs and other beloved animal pets produce ghosts?  That doesn't seem fair.  I mean think of all the animals that have ever died on the face of this planet - couldn't each of them produce a ghost if we follow believer logic?  We should be up to our eyeballs in ghosts.

NO they aren't and I am a ghost believer. I guess you really don't get psychical energy. since this is what ghost are!  Their are some places that have high levels of these types of energies like Ion particles and such can cause what we would call a haunting. Particles science nerd xd These items are not helped when near limestone which eats up a lot more of those energies. I am wondering; why mock people who are a part of this type of science.

Edited by Ryinrea, 25 March 2013 - 12:06 AM.

“In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

#22    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,591 posts

• "Clark, you can't save the world. All you'll end up with is a messiah complex and a lot of enemies." -Lex Luthor Smallville

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:08 AM

Rolls eyes, I think I can see Jesus too in one of them their I mocked people happy now my brain cells just dropped a little bit.

“In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.” - Thomas Jefferson

#23    Fstop

Fstop

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:40 AM

View PostRyinrea, on 25 March 2013 - 12:02 AM, said:

NO they aren't and I am a ghost believer. I guess you really don't get psychical energy. since this is what ghost are!  Their are some places that have high levels of these types of energies like Ion particles and such can cause what we would call a haunting. Particles science nerd xd These items are not helped when near limestone which eats up a lot more of those energies. I am wondering; why mock people who are a part of this type of science.

Ok - but a serious question.  I have seen plenty of threads 'round here about people seeing a ghost of their cat or dog or whatever.  What is the difference between those animals and say squirrels, mice, and aquatic mega-reptiles.  Dead is dead.  Dead makes ghosts.

We don’t see things as they are. We see things as we are. – Anais Nin

#24    Ryinrea

Ryinrea

Princess of Yang

• 2,591 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 10:48 PM

View PostFstop, on 28 March 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

Ok - but a serious question.  I have seen plenty of threads 'round here about people seeing a ghost of their cat or dog or whatever.  What is the difference between those animals and say squirrels, mice, and aquatic mega-reptiles.  Dead is dead.  Dead makes ghosts.

I would say only a hundred million years although their not that much differences that is, something I agree with....  However,  your so called Orbs in the photo are snow particles.  I am not someone; who takes every Orb photo as spirit activity. For example, common sense is a must have trait in partial science  and  as a investigator..

#25    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,368 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 31 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

View PostPurplos, on 24 March 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

Isn't there something in the rules about making threads just to poke fun at believers?

Yes there is. Closed

They're weak to fire! - Sugarbear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users