Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Encounters

AZ24

Hello everybody,

I want to see if people could share there ghost encounters with me. I want to hear some scary stories. True ones of actual people with there encounters

I am interested in hearing different experiences and see if there's any stories that match the experiences that I have had in my life.

Thank you.

post-154909-0-33856500-1430358521_thumb.

My local Walmart seems to be haunted by the ghosts of hope, good taste and small waste lines.

I can actually hear the spectral moans of aspiration as it creeps away from the McDs eating man-cows that inhabit it.

• Like 1

Ghosts aren't real, so you'll probably find better stories out of horror movies, or by reading novels.

Here's one of mine,

When I was young I often slept in my sister's room in the basement while she was away. I awoke sometime in the middle of the night by a raspy, ragged breathing as if someone was having an asthma attack or struggling to breathe. Opening my eyes, on the corner of the king size bed I saw a woman who looked strikingly familiar to my sister sitting crosslegged staring at me and continuing this ragged breathing. I thought perhaps it was a figment of my imagination, the nightlight was playing tricks on me or most probably that I was still dreaming. I resolved to close my eyes for a time and that when I opened them she would be gone. Still hearing the breathing, I closed my eyes and open them many times with her still sitting there watching me intently each time. It felt like an eternity to me at the time but after about 10 minutes I gathered the courage to leap from the bed to alert my parents. After investigation, of course, no one was there. I can recall the way she looked with crystal clarity even 15 years later.

This wasn't the last time I or someone else saw someone who looked suspiciously like my sister in the house. Things are known to fly across the room, electronics turn off and on and hearing something spooky was a nightly occurrence. I had many more experiences before moving out!

I've shared mine before but happy to do so again. My first would have been when I was about 9 years old. I shared a room with my little brother. We had my two cousins over watching wrestling on tv. Two on the floor me laying in bed my cousin sitting on the other bed.i don't know why but I got freaked out and looked at the window. Where I saw an older male face in the top of the window like he was laying on the roof and hanging upside down looking in. I did a double take still there. I looked at my cousin none saw it. Looked at window and gone. If it was a real person e would have heard him on the roof as it was an older trailer, no sound. Was weird. At my mother's we had a plastic soda bottle did a funky thing. My mother and I in living room watching tv. When we hear what sounds like a soda bottle dropped onto hard floor and bounce three times. Dismissed it as cat playing. We hear it again, same sounds. Ok has or attention. Happens again and one more time, all drop and three bounces. So no way cat it's doing this. I get up and go look. Find the only soda bottle in kitchen sitting in the window still upside down. Have more but headed to bed.

About 15 years ago, I moved into an apartment. I heard the sounds of someone walking along the corridor, entering my room, calling my name and laughing behind me. There wasn't anyone else in the room. I saw a ball of light appear in my bedroom twice. nd on several occasions it felt as if someone was moving the bed mattress and shaking it. Afterwards I discovered that a door leading to the bathroom used to belong to a Victorian railway station that had been demolished years ago.

I used to have experiences with what people refer to as the shadow people, sometimes they would stand in the corner of my room and just stare. You could not see their faces they just looked like dark hooded figures and they would give off a creepy vibe.