Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CNN On-Scene 911 Report - No Plane Hit Pentagon

bluelight

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• joc

• Stellar

• Sunofone

good one blue -one of the many witnesses that the investigators as well as skeptics will ignore like the plague

Edited by Sunofone

I think it is obvious that a plane DID NOT hit the pentagon if people still believe that a plane hit the pentagon........ i dont know what to say i mean there is all this evidence how there was no plane. i just give up i dont want to be rude or anything but if people are so close minded and see a plane next to pentagon .............

have a nice day !!!!

Did he actually go IN to the building? Nah, didnt think so.

i dont know what to say i mean there is all this evidence how there was no plane.

I didnt know that 0 was all that much...

I see the video's but why are all of them from one angle, could it be possible the plane hit the building from the otherside or the plane hit the building doing a nose dive from the roof or an other angle that would not cause as much damage to the side all the pictures were taken from.

I see the video's but why are all of them from one angle, could it be possible the plane hit the building from the otherside or the plane hit the building doing a nose dive from the roof or an other angle that would not cause as much damage to the side all the pictures were taken from.

Nope, since theres pictures of the penetration holes.

I am a fairly reasonable man: I believe the sun rises in the east and eventually sets in the west. I also believe that in no shape or form a plane hit the pentagon on 911. They are good ,but sloppy: too many loose ends, but alas, the average citizen will not care. give them all the mark and be done with it: I will go underground.

The word of the day for all the conspiracy nuts is:

Disintegration

This is what happens when a jet airplane flys into a building like the Pentagon at 650 mph. It 'disintegrates'. Do you people actually believe that wings and such would just drop off and be laying around the yard? Consider physics rule # 11 (I just made that up) which states that 'an object in motion, tends to remain in motion'. The plane disintegrated on impact. Ooooooh.... a reporter said there was no plane so it must be true. no.gifblink.gifwacko.gif

Time had an article on this in the last issue, maybe some of you should read that before jumping to conclusions and claiming that no plane hit the pentagon.

Therer is no way that security tape shows any kind of passenger plane smashing into the building. And if there are other cameras that filmed it why are they not available like the ones hitting the towers?

you people are nuts.

Of course a plane flew into the pentagon! I mean ***** how much fuel did it have on the plane.. No wonder why there was nothing left of it !

This has been hashed and rehashed and hashed until it is mish, mash, hash.

Read all about it Here.

Just out of curiousity...

What, all of you who complain that the hole couldn't have been caused by an airplane, what exactly do you think such a hole would look like? What is it about this hole that makes you doubt that an aircraft could have done it?

Just out of curiousity...

What, all of you who complain that the hole couldn't have been caused by an airplane, what exactly do you think such a hole would look like?  What is it about this hole that makes you doubt that an aircraft could have done it?

506228[/snapback]

lack of evidence-767s dont just disintegrate into confetti-ive already posted a link with the AA representative stating that if it was an AA plane that hit the pentagon it certainly would have had a rolls royce engine and then followed with a representative from RR denying that the photo of the jet turbine fan(from the pentagon photos) came from a RR enginge-what more can you ask for? the piece in question was surely identifiable and if the govt could have identified it as being from flight 11 they would have done so already

http://www.total911.info/2005/02/video-cnn...-plane-hit.html

this is the original link that the thread is based on -now no one here had made any comments as to "what" exactly hit the pentagon just that the CNN reporter made this claim and it seems obvious from the evidence that it wasnt a 767--bldg 7 should make you realize that "something" suspicious happened and everything being presented should be considered tainted--

Edited by Sunofone

lack of evidence-767s dont just disintegrate into confetti-ive already posted a link with the AA representative stating that if it was an AA plane that hit the pentagon it certainly would have had a rolls royce engine and then followed with a representative from RR denying that the photo of the jet turbine fan(from the pentagon photos) came from a RR enginge-what more can you ask for?

I can ask for specifically what I did ask for and for which I did not receive and answer. I specifically referenced the argument concerning the size of the hole that continuously pops up in all of these conspiracy arguments. People insist that the hole in the side of the pentagon simply isn't large enough to be the result of a plane crash. My questions is: "What exactly do you think such a hole would look like? What is it about this hole that makes you doubt that an aircraft could have done it?"

I am specifically talking about the hole itself. Not about confetti outside (that will come later, but first, the hole), not about alleged engines or rockets, or whatnot, I am talking about the hole in the side of the building, and why people believe it isn't large enough to be caused by an airplane.

the piece in question was surely identifiable and if the govt could have identified it as being from flight 11 they would have done so already

What difference would that make? Surely you wouldn't believe such an identification comming from the government, would you?

now no one here had made any comments as to "what" exactly hit the pentagon

No, they haven't, however the entire thrust of this thread is that a plane did not hit it because evidence points against it. One of the pieces of evidence is the size of the hole, another is the confetti, another is the engine, etc... I am specifically talking about the size of the hole. I will proceed to the other pieces of evidence as soon as that piece has been dealt with.

Ok so lets say that a plane did not hit the pentagon.

What happen to be plane with all the crew and passengers that were suppose to be on the plane?

It was a real flight, that left a real airport, with real passengers, being tracked by real traffic controllers. Well right until it hit the pentagon that is.

No, no, it was all part of the conspiracy wink2.gif. It was actually a bunker buster bomb retro-fitted with wings and rockets and a snazzy paintjob, which made it indistinguishable from a passenger plane. That explains how it was able to fly, be tracked, fool everyone who saw it, and crash into the pentagon, causing all the damage, and not leaving behind any evidence!

I've solved the conspiracy! Damn, I'm good! thumbsup.gif

no it wasn't even that, it was an oil tanker (the saudi's and bush are involved automatically), it had a bunkerbusting bomb retrofitted to it, cardboard wings and tail, a funky paintjob, and all the passengers and flightcrew (as well as the blackbox) were placed inside the trucks cab. This was then dropped from a UFO out in orbit (as to avoid detection) by the Reptilians.