Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 4 votes

911 inside job - for what?

• Please log in to reply
4446 replies to this topic

#196    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

I'm still waiting to find out who planned the attacks.

Nobody is going to fall for that, I'm still waiting to hear what your name is. See why would you tell. Because you dont have to.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#197    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,381 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

Thats a made up name now use the name they were called when under western control.

Most of Europe was once under Roman authority. But not now, at all. So who gives a rats **** about a name.

#198    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 11:04 PM, said:

Yes. You made the claim that the Bank of England and other unnamed banks planned the 911 attacks. I'm asking for the names of some of these people and evidence that they planned it.

No it's not absurd, the burden of proof is a non-contentious principle of argumentation. If you don't have any warrants for your claim, like I said before it is not a reasoned opinion, it's a simple opinion. You see the difference?

I hope mommy and daddy have you wear a helmet as that is not what I said so please before you post think.   The fedral reserve is not a fedral bank who owns it, look it up smart boy. Now I'm p***ed Redhen your a complete dbag you are pulling chit out of your ass to make your pathetic quest to nowear going.  Shut up or add something you tool.  I use to respect your crap but f u you troll.

Post something other than blah blah blah

Edited by The Silver Thong, 12 January 2013 - 11:11 PM.

#199    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,825 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 11:01 PM, said:

I thought you knew a guy in a cave

I made no such claim on this thread. I have made no claims yet, only solicitations to discover who planned this inside job and why. You told me why but have failed to tell me who, specifically, not generalizations like "global banking" or Federal Reserve or Bank of England.

Edited by redhen, 12 January 2013 - 11:10 PM.

#200    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:13 PM

View Postpallidin, on 12 January 2013 - 11:08 PM, said:

Most of Europe was once under Roman authority. But not now, at all. So who gives a rats **** about a name.

Damn you are so smart that the Euro slipped under the radar.

#201    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:15 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

I made no such claim on this thread. I have made no claims yet, only solicitations to discover who planned this inside job and why. You told me why but have failed to tell me who, specifically, not generalizations like "global banking" or Federal Reserve or Bank of England.

Ok we will just go with what you want a guy in a cave funded by SA and these cave man did this all by themselves ok you win.

#202    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

View Postredhen, on 12 January 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

I'm still waiting to find out who planned the attacks.
are you aware of Brzezinski's testimony to the senate in 2007?
he was warning of a false flag attack to start a war with iran.
the senate asked him the same question you are asking.
his response was that he didn't know, these things just happen.
structures and groups are in place to do what political necessity requires.
have you read the CFR document "imagining the transforming event", this was written 2 years before 911, written by the head of the cia and the neocon zelikow who went on to produce the 911 commission report (which concluded 911 was a "failiure of imagination"). in that cfr document published just 2 years before 911, imagines the destruction of the twin towers to create a new society in the US, a before and after event. go look it up, it's on the harvard website. it's all coincidence isn;t it.

Edited by Little Fish, 12 January 2013 - 11:21 PM.

#203    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,381 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:16 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 11:09 PM, said:

I hope mommy and daddy have you wear a helmet as that is not what I said so please before you post think.   The fedral reserve is not a fedral bank who owns it, look it up smart boy. Now I'm p***ed Redhen your a complete dbag you are pulling chit out of your ass to make your pathetic quest to nowear going.  Shut up or add something you tool.  I use to respect your crap but f u you troll.

Post something other than blah blah blah

Isn't that exactly what YOU are doing? Non-sensical blah, blah, blah. ?

I know you hate me, but you're suppossed to, I'm your psychiatrist.

#204    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,156 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 10:55 PM, said:

For crying out loud for the tenth time prove how they did it and a bonus why.  This is where you fail you have no idea how they did it.

It has already been proven the voice in the cockpit was not that of American Airlines pilot, but that of the terrorist hijacker, and the captain did not notify ATC nor selected a special code on the transponder indicating that his aircraft was being hijacked, which meant that he and his co-pilot were killed instantly or incapacitated before they could do so and it wouldn't have taken much to dial in that 4-digit code on the transponder.

One of the things we pilots have to be aware of is not to accidently dial in that code when switching frequencies on the transponder.

The cockpit was not secured as they are today, and it wouldn't have taken much to kick in the doors in order to enter the cockpit. Some doors are nothing more than sandwiched aluminum honeycomb, which can be easily kicked  apart. Ever wondered why cockpit doors have been strengthen since the 9/11 attacks? It was a directive and a response that resulted from the 9/11 attacks.

The hijackers entered the cockpit of those airliners in the same way a hijacker entered the cockpit of PSA 1771 and killed the captain and co-pilot and another hijacker killing the captain and co-pilot of Pacific Airlines 773. The captain of Pacific Airlines 773 was the father of a good friend of mine.

It was no secret that Muslim terrorist had planned to use airliners as weapons to attack the United States and its landmarks as revealed in warnings and plots and remember, Osama bin Laden was angry at the United States for stationing troops in Saudi Arabia and where is Mecca located? He declared war on the United States and the rest is history and eventually, our embassies in Kenya  and Tanzania were attacked, and the USS Cole was bombed.

Osama bin Laden made his bed and the United States forced him to sleep in it, and in this case, his bed now lies under water.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#205    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

View Postpallidin, on 12 January 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Isn't that exactly what YOU are doing? Non-sensical blah, blah, blah. ?

I know you hate me, but you're suppossed to, I'm your psychiatrist.

You actually frighten me

again not one person can say how they did it lol go figure

#206    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,381 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:22 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 12 January 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

are you aware of Brzezinski's testimony to the senate in 2007?
he was warning of a false flag attack to start a war with iran.
the senate asked him the same question you are asking.
his response was that he didn't know, these things just happen.
structures and groups are in place to do what political necessity requires.
have you read the CFR document "imagining the transforming event", this was written 2 years before 911, written by the head of the cia and the neocon zelikow who went on to produce the 911 commission report. in that cfr document which concluded 911 was "a failiure of imagination", published just 2 years before 911, imagines the destruction of the twin towers to create a new society in the US, a before and after event. go look it up, it's on the harvard website.

Give it up, Fish, there are many thousands of "papers" published every quarter. Doesn't mean squat unless peer-reviewed and placed in a respectable journal, not just a "website"

#207    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,381 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:26 PM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 12 January 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

You actually frighten me

OK, that's a beginning.

Oh, BTW, your comment made me spit my beer out from laughter. Shame on you. :passifier:

#208    Little Fish

Little Fish

Government Agent

• 4,000 posts

• The default position is to give a ****

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:27 PM

View Postpallidin, on 12 January 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

Give it up, Fish, there are many thousands of "papers" published every quarter. Doesn't mean squat unless peer-reviewed and placed in a respectable journal, not just a "website"
it was published in the cfr's journal Foreign Affairs. do you even know what it is?

#209    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,254 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 12 January 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

It has already been proven the voice in the cockpit was not that of American Airlines pilot, but that of the terrorist hijacker, and the captain did not notify ATC nor selected a special code on the transponder indicating that his aircraft was being hijacked, which meant that he and his co-pilot were killed instantly or incapacitated before they could do so and it wouldn't have taken much to dial in that 4-digit code on the transponder.

One of the things we pilots have to be aware of is not to accidently dial in that code when switching frequencies on the transponder.

The cockpit was not secured as they are today, and it wouldn't have taken much to kick in the doors in order to enter the cockpit. Some doors are nothing more than sandwiched aluminum honeycomb, which can be easily kicked  apart. Ever wondered why cockpit doors have been strengthen since the 9/11 attacks? It was a directive and a response that resulted from the 9/11 attacks.

The hijackers entered the cockpit of those airliners in the same way a hijacker entered the cockpit of PSA 1771 and killed the captain and co-pilot and another hijacker killing the captain and co-pilot of Pacific Airlines 773. The captain of Pacific Airlines 773 was the father of a good friend of mine.

It was no secret that Muslim terrorist had planned to use airliners as weapons to attack the United States and its landmarks as revealed in warnings and plots and remember, Osama bin Laden was angry at the United States for stationing troops in Saudi Arabia and where is Mecca located? He declared war on the United States and the rest is history and eventually, our embassies in Kenya  and Tanzania were attacked, and the USS Cole was bombed.

Osama bin Laden made his bed and the United States forced him to sleep in it, and in this case, his bed now lies under water.

Holy chit man how many time do I have to ask how. Just not one plane but 4 one cockpit crap recording does not answer how.  So for the 12 th time how the f did this happen.  You have all the answeres but that one. Jesus h Christ cant anyone answer that question.

Nobody can because it shows that there was a little somthin somthin goin on.

#210    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 7,381 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

View PostLittle Fish, on 12 January 2013 - 11:27 PM, said:

it was published in the cfr's journal Foreign Affairs. do you even know what it is?

You and I both know that's a bunch of papers written by nut-jobs.

"The CFR is a private-sector group established in New York City in 1921"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users