Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

11 Crazy Bigfoot Conspiracies

bigfoot conspiracy

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#16    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:43 AM

View PostLilly, on 18 March 2013 - 10:17 AM, said:

On the OP's link there's Conan interviewing that Bobo fellow from "Finding Bigfoot"...that was pretty amusing.

"Why don't we have one?!! Why isn't he on the show right now?!!" Conan

#17    TwilightSilver

TwilightSilver

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

He's probably too busy out looking for attractive cows...;)

"I'm struggling to say what I want to... but you hurt my brain so much with your nonsense..."

Quote of the week: "When are people going to learn? The rapture is like a health inspection. They don't anounce when they're coming, otherwise you could let things go all year and clean everything up right before they come. The plan is to catch you off guard, so they can see what state things are kept in an on going basis." - ZeddKnite

#18    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:09 PM

View PostTwilightSilver, on 18 March 2013 - 11:52 AM, said:

He's probably too busy out looking for attractive cows... ;)

Uhm......They don't have to be attractive, I mean, it's not like you're going to kiss them.

Besides, their breath smells like sweet feed.

#19    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:14 PM

And yet some redneck tearing ass down a dirt road in his 4x4 with a Go Pro strapped to the bumper can still surprise such an elusive beast.....

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#20    MetalShinobi

MetalShinobi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:27 AM

Don't feel too bad for those cows. According to the Loren Coleman book on bigfoot I once read, Sasquatch does occasionally sodomize cattle, but he only has a 2 inch penis. So maybe they can't even feel it.

#21    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 23 March 2013 - 06:55 AM

Ok, this is a new low in Bigfootery..... phalanx size of a Bigfoot. I shudder to wonder how he determined the size of Bigfoots male member? On a good day, it won't get past his out hair covering.......Mama Bigfoot is not going to be a happy camper.

:huh:

Edited by keninsc, 23 March 2013 - 06:55 AM.

#22    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 07:11 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 23 March 2013 - 06:55 AM, said:

Ok, this is a new low in Bigfootery..... phalanx size of a Bigfoot. I shudder to wonder how he determined the size of Bigfoots male member? On a good day, it won't get past his out hair covering.......Mama Bigfoot is not going to be a happy camper.

Simple, it's like several other bigfoot "facts". Someone hears about chimpanzee or gorilla (small member) or orangutan anatomies or behaviors and viola! Guess what?! Biff does/has too!

Only sometimes they act like it's something particular only to bigfoot and don't say they learned about it elsewhere.

Or, they reveal that other apes do/have, so we know how viable/real/part of the earthly animal family tree   Biff is.

Edited by QuiteContrary, 23 March 2013 - 07:13 AM.

#23    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

I thought this was interesting, I popped in over at the BFRO forum to see what was happening, even though I don't post over there any more I still like to see if anything interesting is going on there. Anyway, I saw a thread, actually a couple threads where people were complaining that the show was always the same thing just in a different location. Never finding Bigfoot, just doing the same old things in the woods and such. Seems the fan base is getting tired of the show now, one wonders what they'll come up with to try and spice it up.

They might start nailing ribs to trees or something........in an area filled with homeless druggies and drunks........behind a manufacturing plant of some kind. Oh and carrying guns.

#24    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 23 March 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

I thought this was interesting, I popped in over at the BFRO forum to see what was happening, even though I don't post over there any more I still like to see if anything interesting is going on there. Anyway, I saw a thread, actually a couple threads where people were complaining that the show was always the same thing just in a different location. Never finding Bigfoot, just doing the same old things in the woods and such. Seems the fan base is getting tired of the show now, one wonders what they'll come up with to try and spice it up.

They might start nailing ribs to trees or something........in an area filled with homeless druggies and drunks........behind a manufacturing plant of some kind. Oh and carrying guns.

They're allowed to complain?

#25    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,791 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:08 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 23 March 2013 - 06:55 AM, said:

Maybe that's why he hides so much....

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#26    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,694 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:14 PM

View Postkeninsc, on 23 March 2013 - 09:58 AM, said:

Almost time for the Discovery Channel (That is where it plays right?) to go to Plan B. Finding Seaserpents.. Finding Chupacabra... Finding dinosaurs... Finding aliens... Finding ghosts... Finding Angels.... Finding Atlantis.... Etc...

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#27    CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

CRIPTIC CHAMELEON

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts

• Without going out of my door
    I can know all things of earth
    Without looking out of my window
    I could know the ways of heaven

Posted 23 March 2013 - 08:56 PM

No 11 On one side of valley a few people making sasquatch calls to entice a response but unbe-known to them on the other side is a documentary crew recording strange calls. :yes:

#28    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:27 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 23 March 2013 - 02:05 PM, said:

They're allowed to complain?

I was surprised by that as well, however the thread where they were complaining had been locked, so whatever complaining might be going on is behind closed emails.

#29    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,900 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 12:33 AM

View Postkeninsc, on 24 March 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

I was surprised by that as well, however the thread where they were complaining had been locked, so whatever complaining might be going on is behind closed emails.

I wonder if MM ripped anyone. He used to do that often.

#30    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:36 AM

View PostQuiteContrary, on 24 March 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

I wonder if MM ripped anyone. He used to do that often.

One of the Mods is a guy who calls himself "Bossman" or something like that, he seems to have almost total say on what happens on the website. You have to talk nice about the show and about the actors on it, you should never disagree or mention the use of guns.......even just having one on your person is a no-no over there. I once was talking about hunting deer and the thread got shut all the way down with a nasty gram saying there were other places to talk about the murder of Innocent animals. I pointed out to him in a return email that MM once talked about getting a lot of information from hunters, which he then denied. So I found the clip of MM talking about it and posted it up for him to see for himself and lo and behold the next day the video was no longer available.

Strange people over there, almost as strange as some of the ones here, but it takes all kind to make a world and all  that I suppose.

Also tagged with bigfoot, conspiracy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users