Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I Gotta Comment On This Article

MedicTJ

This is the article that was posted in the skull and bones thread.....but after reading it, this deserves some serious talk. Because a TON of it makes no sense.

Here's the link again:

http://www.v-j-enterprises.com/cooper.html

The first passage I came across that piqued my attention was this one..........

"Between January 1947 and December 1952 at least 16 crashed or downed alien craft, 65 bodies, and 1 live alien were recovered. An additional alien craft had exploded and nothing was recovered from that incident."

And as I said in that thread, I don't see how that's possible. These alien creatures are intelligent enough to conquer space, time, and the laws of known physics, but they seem to have some trouble landing their spacecraft.

Now check this out...............

He claims that the President is no longer informed of "alien" events so that he can still claim plausible deniability. Here's the paragraph that refers to that.......

"These actions established a buffer between the President and the information. It was intended that this buffer serve as a means for the President to deny knowledge if leaks divulged the true state of affairs. This buffer was used in later years for the purpose of effectively isolating succeeding Presidents from any knowledge of the alien presence OTHER THAN WHAT THE SECRET GOVERNMENT AND THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY WANTED THEM TO KNOW."

Then he speaks of Secretary of Defense James Forrestal and how he was ultimately shut up and killed by the CIA........now look CLOSELY at where this guy's diary supposedly ended up..............

"Sometime in the early morning of May 22, 1949, agents of the CIA tied a sheet around James Forrestal's neck, fastened the other end to a fixture in his room, then threw James Forrestal out the window. The sheet tore and he plummeted to his death. James Forrestal's secret diaries were confiscated by the CIA and were kept in the White House for many years."

Now if they're trying to keep information from the President so that he can deny it if asked.....and then they go and take out a guy they perceive to be the biggest threat to blow the entire operation....then why the hell would they be so stupid as to take that guy's personal diary and put it in the very house of the guy who isn't supposed to know about it in the first place???!!!!!!

I'll post more ridiculous claims in this report in a following post.............

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MedicTJ

• Insight

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

"Between January 1947 and December 1952 at least 16 crashed or downed alien craft, 65 bodies, and 1 live alien were recovered. An additional alien craft had exploded and nothing was recovered from that incident."

And as I said in that thread, I don't see how that's possible. These alien creatures are intelligent enough to conquer space, time, and the laws of known physics, but they seem to have some trouble landing their spacecraft.

Redefine you images of so called "alien" life. It's not about whether or not the lost control. For all we know they did it on purpose. Or the government shot them down with weapons.

He claims that the President is no longer informed of "alien" events so that he can still claim plausible deniability. Here's the paragraph that refers to that.......

Now if they're trying to keep information from the President so that he can deny it if asked.....and then they go and take out a guy they perceive to be the biggest threat to blow the entire operation....then why the hell would they be so stupid as to take that guy's personal diary and put it in the very house of the guy who isn't supposed to know about it in the first place???!!!!!!

Obviously so he wouldn't find it. Being close to the president, they would have instant knowledge if he was ever on it's trail. They could also catch him if he was looking at it. But mainly, it doesn't matter where they hid it, because the president doesn't believe it even exists. And if he doesn;t know what it is, how can he ever look for it?

Personally, I don't find any of it rediculous. I think you are just trying to single him out because of his beliefs. Put that all aside and just look at the facts. Open your mind to somethingt bigger than you that you can't just understand at first read. The people who control this sort of thing are much more intellegent that you or me. They also have access to knowledge that is only legend and fairytales to us. Obviously it will be difficult to put in perspective all at once. But follow these topics and claims, and you will begin to connect the dots.