Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Execution - North Korean style

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1    redhen

redhen

Poltergeist

• 2,752 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 03:33 PM

Dear leader Kim Jong-un wanted to leave no trace of a senior army official who did not do enough mourning for his father. So he was executed with a mortar round.

http://www.telegraph...rtar-round.html

Someone tell me why the west and Japan keep giving this evil dynasty economic and food aid?
Do they really think they can win hearts and minds this way and convince Kim to dismantle his nuclear program? Really?

This ruling family cannot be reasoned with. They are psychopaths.

#2    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 11,666 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:40 PM

These guys know how to inpire loyalty!

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,148 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:08 PM

What a jerk, he must know he isn't worth much and was afraid these men would out smart him.  This is a dictators typical response when they know they can't compete with someone or they could do them damage.

I guess we know why everyone in North Korea was putting on such a show of mourning for the camera's when his dad died.

#4    D.Winter

D.Winter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 05:28 PM

It truly amazes me how evil the North Korean government actually are. All the people were forced to cry over the death of Kim Jong il or get killed? Wow...

#5    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 12:25 AM

View Postredhen, on 25 October 2012 - 03:33 PM, said:

Dear leader Kim Jong-un wanted to leave no trace of a senior army official who did not do enough mourning for his father. So he was executed with a mortar round.

http://www.telegraph...rtar-round.html

Someone tell me why the west and Japan keep giving this evil dynasty economic and food aid?
Do they really think they can win hearts and minds this way and convince Kim to dismantle his nuclear program? Really?

This ruling family cannot be reasoned with. They are psychopaths.

We want peace in the Korean Region, due to the fact North really wants to attack south and unite the two under their banner because South Korea is economically and military sound compared to North Korea. In all honesty, South Korea can easily wipe out North Korea, but we do it for the civilians for both countries and peace.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 26 October 2012 - 12:25 AM.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#6    Realm

Realm

• 1,904 posts

• "The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination."
    Albert Einstein

Posted 26 October 2012 - 04:38 AM

Absolute power corrupts many, case in point..North Korea

#7    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:26 PM

I know it sound morbid but, Is there video of this execution ?

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:

#8    Yes_Man

Yes_Man

hi

• 7,779 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 02:39 PM

View Postmfrmboy, on 26 October 2012 - 02:26 PM, said:

I know it sound morbid but, Is there video of this execution ?
Really?

#9    mfrmboy

mfrmboy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts

• Beam Moo Up!

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:21 PM

Yes really ....

One man's TOOL is another man's TOY ! :tu:

#10    Corp

Corp

Telekinetic

• 6,939 posts

Posted 26 October 2012 - 03:31 PM

I'm going to say no. At least none that we can access.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth a war, is much worse...A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

#11    libstaK

libstaK

Nosce Te Ipsum

• 5,970 posts

• Hello Reality and all that is True
    When Oxymoron was defined it was just for you

Posted 26 October 2012 - 09:48 PM

Kim Jong Un makes my skin crawl.  Raised by a monster to be the epitome of his type.  Given his behaviour now at the age of 28 or 29 - what is he going to be like in 5 or 10 years, these kind of paranoid dictators cement their delusions as they age by killing off anyone who attempts to reason with them, leaving only those prepared to tell them they are "brilliant" breathing.

A mortar round?  Love of overkill much ... and the day is young.

"I warn you, whoever you are, oh you who wish to probe the arcanes of nature, if you do not find within yourself that which you seek, neither shall you find it outside.
If you ignore the excellencies of your own house, how do you intend to find other excellencies?
In you is hidden the treasure of treasures, Oh man, know thyself and you shall know the Universe and the Gods."

Inscription - Temple of Delphi

#12    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,264 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 26 October 2012 - 10:26 PM

View PostUncle Sam, on 26 October 2012 - 12:25 AM, said:

We want peace in the Korean Region, due to the fact North really wants to attack south and unite the two under their banner because South Korea is economically and military sound compared to North Korea. In all honesty, South Korea can easily wipe out North Korea, but we do it for the civilians for both countries and peace.
   They are still technically at war,but have a long standing truce thats why the border is fully guarded,but they also have a pact with China to join with them should trouble occur,while the South has American /British backing, there are loads of guys here ,who remember the war because they were there.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#13    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 12,671 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:12 AM

These kinds of purges seem to be necessary - or at least common - after any new leader takes the reins in such a system.  I remember a video where Saddam went on a purge publicly in a meeting of some sort in an auditorium.  He called men out and they were taken outside and shot.  It was terrible to see the fear on the faces of those men who had not been called yet.  I have a feeling that this little butterball will either be more brutal than daddy or he will disappear quietly and some older more seasoned General will step in.

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#14    shaddow134

shaddow134

Psychic Spy

• 1,408 posts

• "I have often regretted my speech, never my silence." - Xenocrates

Posted 27 October 2012 - 12:59 AM

View Postand then, on 27 October 2012 - 12:12 AM, said:

These kinds of purges seem to be necessary - or at least common - after any new leader takes the reins in such a system.  I remember a video where Saddam went on a purge publicly in a meeting of some sort in an auditorium.  He called men out and they were taken outside and shot.  It was terrible to see the fear on the faces of those men who had not been called yet.  I have a feeling that this little butterball will either be more brutal than daddy or he will disappear quietly and some older more seasoned General will step in.
Stalin has to be up there for sheer brutality,his purges of the military saw the removal of 35,000 officers and also the millions who died throughout his leadership,10,000,000 are said to have died from starvation alone.

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." - Charles Schulz

#15    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 338 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:40 PM

View PostlibstaK, on 26 October 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

Kim Jong Un makes my skin crawl.  Raised by a monster to be the epitome of his type.  Given his behaviour now at the age of 28 or 29 - what is he going to be like in 5 or 10 years, these kind of paranoid dictators cement their delusions as they age by killing off anyone who attempts to reason with them, leaving only those prepared to tell them they are "brilliant" breathing.

A mortar round?  Love of overkill much ... and the day is young.

Aaaah... so what do you know, video games do really **** with your head.

"Look daddy, triple bonus with a mortar"

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users