Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Serbians told Vampire is on the loose

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61    Helen of Annoy

Helen of Annoy

devil's aunt

• 21,746 posts

• Where there's a will
    there's a way.

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

View PostR4z3rsPar4d0x, on 04 December 2012 - 10:16 PM, said:

See my idea is that vampires would not just blend in with society because they have characteristic differences than us, so they would mainly come out at night and feed then.  But have you read the series Guillermo del Toro has about vampires? I think its called The Strain Its fairly good in my opinion

Never heard of Guillermo’s Strain. If I had some free time, I’d definitely take a look, but there’s so much everything else the vampires will have to wait.
I support vampires from ethnographic point of view. Following trail of their stories though centuries and cultures can be very interesting and can lead you to endless number of other, seemingly unrelated discoveries. (For example, you can clearly see what tribe came from which area based on variation of a vampire they brought along.)

And that’s about it. I had mind so open it almost fell out, and I believe in every weirdness I’ve seen, but sadly, I never, ever saw a classic, bloodsucking, embodied vampire or anyone that qualifies as such.

Obviously, energetic vampirism, both in psychological or personal belief sense, is something completely else. Emotional parasites are a matter of the fact, while vampirism as magic paradigm is a matter of personal spiritual choice. Can’t possibly make the world any more miserable than Abrahamites did, so if you ask me... let people vampire on :D

Edit: this is hilarious... I wanted to check what is the right spelling for Abrahamites and if that word exists in English in the first place... and Google refuses to give me anything but Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter :lol:
The world has officially ended. Yesterday. :lol:

Edited by Helen of Annoy, 05 December 2012 - 06:03 PM.

Posted Image

The 5 millionth post was Junior Chubb's fault :D
Donnie Darko did nothing, but I had to mention him too.

#62    ReaperS_ParadoX

ReaperS_ParadoX

“What’s wrong with accepting madness?

• 2,521 posts

• The boundaries which divide Life from Death are at best shadowy and vague. Who shall say where the one ends, and where the other begins?

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

View PostHelen of Annoy, on 05 December 2012 - 05:59 PM, said:

Never heard of Guillermo’s Strain. If I had some free time, I’d definitely take a look, but there’s so much everything else the vampires will have to wait.
I support vampires from ethnographic point of view. Following trail of their stories though centuries and cultures can be very interesting and can lead you to endless number of other, seemingly unrelated discoveries. (For example, you can clearly see what tribe came from which area based on variation of a vampire they brought along.)

And that’s about it. I had mind so open it almost fell out, and I believe in every weirdness I’ve seen, but sadly, I never, ever saw a classic, bloodsucking, embodied vampire or anyone that qualifies as such.

Obviously, energetic vampirism, both in psychological or personal belief sense, is something completely else. Emotional parasites are a matter of the fact, while vampirism as magic paradigm is a matter of personal spiritual choice. Can’t possibly make the world any more miserable than Abrahamites did, so if you ask me... let people vampire on :D

Edit: this is hilarious... I wanted to check what is the right spelling for Abrahamites and if that word exists in English in the first place... and Google refuses to give me anything but Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter :lol:
The world has officially ended. Yesterday. :lol:
I hear yeah there is a LOT of vampire dare I say crap in the media these days, and it seems like everyone has there own version of what a vampire should be. I can see why this monster is so famous and theres all of this hoopla over it.  I cant stand the vampires as a sex symbol thing thats where I draw the LINE.

COME WITH ME. OVERWHELMING POWER AND MADNESS AWAIT

THAT IS NOT DEAD WHICH CAN ETERNAL LIE AND WITH STRANGE AEONS EVEN DEATH MAY DIE

#63    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 05 December 2012 - 11:04 PM

View PostEtu Malku, on 05 December 2012 - 01:09 PM, said:

LOL! I guess I didn't have to overcomplicate my explaination!

hehe... no problem.  But, is my paraphrase correct?

I've never heard of the Left Hand Path and I'd like to learn more.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#64    Bella-Angelique

Bella-Angelique

Caprica Six Cylon

• 7,174 posts

• There is more to learn

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

Thanks for sharing. I found the movie about the vampire.

Posted Image

#65    Ghostdancer

Ghostdancer

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 379 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 12:46 AM

This Sava Savanovic, if he is an authentic legend what is his story? Is he actually more well known there than Arnod Paole?

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

#66    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:25 PM

is it really a vampire?i believe in the paranormal and supernatural and etc.that would be cool though seeing a vampire.I'm not saying its not true but i ain't saying i believe it at the moment.but i do believe in vampires and werewolves and etc though.are you guys sure its a vampire for real?vampires are cool though.the only thing i like is that they don't get old LOL or age.and for the guy with the wasp or hornet picture telling me I'm off topic please leave me alone I'm just speaking my mind.Freedom Of Speech.but i have never heard of him I'm going to look more into it.

Edited by King Cobra 1408, 15 January 2013 - 10:30 PM.

#67    Idano

Idano

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Ron White

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:09 PM

View PostGhostdancer, on 30 November 2012 - 06:36 AM, said:

Heard this tonight on Coast to Coast. I know that Serbia and the Balkans are rich in vampire lore, but is it really still taken seriously there? Travel warning: Make sure you obtain garlic and bring your crucifix.  :o

crucifix....hmmmm could there be a jewish vampire or buddist or even atheist? Would the crucifix work on them? Wow atheist vampire, nothing would work on them...

What could possibly go wrong?

#68    Etu Malku

Etu Malku

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 817 posts

• Mercuræn

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:07 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 05 December 2012 - 11:04 PM, said:

hehe... no problem.  But, is my paraphrase correct?

I've never heard of the Left Hand Path and I'd like to learn more.
Yes, we use the energy from archetypes in magickal work

Tarkhem Productions
   IAMTHATIAMNOT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users