Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange dreams of a different world.

HereThereBeTygers

In truth, the title barely does it justice. So for the benefit of anyone using a preview, I'll put it like this: just recently, I've had a small number of dreams which, though individually different, all appear to take place in a strange yet astonishingly coherent world. Though I'm aware of the phenomenon of recurring dreams - where a dream is dreamed more than once - I've never actually heard of having dissimilar dreams which nevertheless seem to all take place in the same environment. Hence why I'm posting about it here, in the hope of perhaps getting some more info on the phenomenon. I'll admit, it's left me a little out of sorts; I've never had this happen to me before, and anyone else I've talked to about it have never experienced anything similar. Oh, and just for clarification - I've had plenty of other dreams which take place in this world. What's unusual in this instance is that they're taking place in a world different to our own.

Also, the actual dream 'experience' is quite unlike anything I've dreamed before: there's no sensory input other than sight - no sound, no smells, no tastes; and no sense of experiencing the dream in any other way except in one notable instance, which I'll go into below - and the visual experience of these dreams is very odd: I get a distinct impression of 'flickering' from them, as if my gaze can never quite settle on one thing. Black spots and flashes have occurred too.

Brass tacks, then. The first dream took place about a fortnight ago. It's pretty hazy, but I'll narrate it here as best I can:

I'm in a room with light tiled walls, ceramic in appearance, and I'm watching a TV screen set into the wall opposite. The screen is displaying a grey gravel surface which is quickly washed over by water; the scene on the TV then switches to three structures that look like dark metal huts on stilts, set into the sea. Next, I'm looking out of a window to my right, where I see two tall buildings, faintly art-deco in appearance; in between there's what looks like a towering, pointed pylon, with girdered structures leading out towards the two tall buildings. There are other buildings and pylons in the distance, though they're hard to make out because the environment appears very 'smoggy'. There's sunshine, but it's diffuse; everything has an orange yellow cast.

There follows a kind of 'blank spot', and I'm closer to the screen, which is again replaying the water washing over the gravel, and again cutting to the huts above the sea - except now I can make out some static on the screen. And there the dream ends, as far as I can remember.

There were two other impressions I was left with after this dream: that somewhere in the room was a structure much like a pole topped with some oval feature; and that at some point I was outside, and involved in a situation where something was making 'snuffling' sounds in a corner. I don't actually recall seeing these things, though; as I said, I was left with the impression, after waking, that they were in some way involved.

The second dream occured about three days after, I think:

I'm out walking towards a large concrete plinth above which is mounted a huge pylon, very similar in structure to the one seen in the previous dream. I turn my head to find a blonde woman walking beside me. It is hard to make out her face with much distinction, as the 'fluttering' effect makes it difficult to focus on her. Nevertheless, I can sense that there's something vaguely angular, or pointed, about her features. She not unattractive, and I am sure I catch a smile as she looks back at me. She's dressed in a long, tan coat; her hairstyle seems to have something of the 1950s about it. The light is similar to the light on the previous dream, as are the surrounding, art-decoish buildings. Next, I'm at the side of the plinth looking up at the pylon - it seems vast in its height, and unlike the preceding dream, I begin to sense something other than sight: a peculiar 'buzzing' in my abdomen, and an idea that I might be about to be sick.

That's all I can remember of this dream. I was pretty bemused upon waking, has to be said. It's the only one where there was any sensory input other than sight.

The final dream happened two nights ago. It's extremely strange, and because it seemed again to take place in the same world, I made some notes of it on waking up.

I'm on a walkway between two buildings. They're the same as the other buildings I've seen - think of London's Battersea Power Station, elongate and remove the chimneys - that's the best description I can give. There are lots of people around me; the blonde woman is again close by, to my right. She and the rest are watching something in the distance - I follow their gazes and look over the parapet. Facing directly ahead, I find that there are no more buildings, only a flat grey expanse of rocks and stone; I get the impression we are at the bordering edge of the city. Everyone is looking ahead as if expecting something, but the horizon is completely straight and featureless. The light is different this time; drab, with a grey, cloudy sky above. Next, the blonde woman is clapping her hands together and opening and closing her mouth as if she's calling out, and I get the sense that everyone is doing this too. It seems that they're applauding something which is happening on the flat grey plain; but nothing is occurring there. Everyone continues to clap and applaud silently, all still looking out to this bland horizon and grey sky - yet nothing appears to be happening there.

And that's it. By far and away the strangest of the dreams, but still resolutely taking place is the same 'world'.

To be honest, I don't really know what to make of it. As I've said, I've never experienced having a series of dreams which all seem to take place in the same 'dream-world' as it were. So I'm really curious if anyone here has had a similar experience. Hell, I'll go out on a limb as ask if anyone has ever had any dreams congruent with the world I'm describing here, lol.

Anyways, if any more dreams of this ilk occur, I'll be sure to post them.

Hi, HBT.

Welcome aboard.

Yes, we get reports here and elsewhere from time to time of people who drean the same dreamworld. With only three dreams, it's hard to say, but you may be working on a serial dream (searchable) collection.

Please do post further dreams if you have them.

Thanks, Eight Bits.

A serial dream. Curious - I've never heard of that term before. A quick google does suggest something along the lines of a recurrent dream - but I was always under the impression that recurrent dreams were the kind that were simply replayed. Still, I guess this is certainly along the lines of a recurrent dream. Funny thing is, there shouldn't be any reason why people don't occasionally dream the same dreamworld; it surprises me that it seems so rare.

I've had recurring dreams but nothing like this. I feel like your dream is about leaving the familiar and looking to a unknown future. That's just my interpretation though, no expert.

@Hilander

When you say recurring dreams, do you mean a dream that repeats itself - or a series of different dreams, like mine, which nevertheless seem to take place in a consistent dream-world (one which you are unfamiliar with in waking life, I should add)?

very interesting dreams... and, as always, thanks for allowing us to know about them..::thumb::

my 'interpertation': (which of course needs to be taken with a big grain of salt lol)

at first, i thought it was a big "symbol dream'- you can have a series of that also; many are, but the last two had elements that were too definative to put down to you just 'working things out'..personally? i think or feel that you are dreaming of some immediate or possible future--note i say possible, tho some things are 'cast in stone'(you cannot 'unmanifest' a tsunami for example lol)

just to let you know, also, there are lots of folks out there who have dreamt of other 'places'; some are like yours, and some are well,...hmm..very 'entertaining' shall we say. scientists have proven that alternative realities are very much a possibility

i would, if i were you, just jot down things when you have the time; and you may get revelations as you think of it off and on..

• Like 1

@Julia52

Well, I'm definitely going to keep notes should I have any more dreams like these. I admit, it did briefly occur to me after the third dream that I might be seeing some sort of alternate reality or future world - but being skeptical by nature, the idea is just too way out for my liking. As far as I'm aware, the 'many worlds' hypothesis still only remains a possibility, and has not been proven by any means - but I'm no expert on quantum physics, so you might want to take my thoughts on that with a grain of salt too. :-)

I'd be curious to know of these other folks who have dreamt of other places - any links?

• Like 1

my dreams are set in a sort of alternate dimension of the real world. i know it is the town i live in but it looks different and a lot bigger. and when i dream about school, it's a combination of the two schools i have been to.

I've had recurrent dreams that end badly and in the second dream I realize I have seen this. Before and I know what's going to happen and I end up fixing it in my favor.

I have had a dream that took place in the same world as a dream I had as a child about 15+ years ago. I won't go into details as my com broke and I'm using my iPhone.

but I was always under the impression that recurrent dreams were the kind that were simply replayed.

That's true. There are people who dream literally the same dream over and over, and that is a proper recurrent dream. But lots of people report dreams where something repeats in several dreams: a dream character, a dream "portal" (the dreamer "goes somewhere" and then has tonight's adventure starting from there), a plot point (we have a current thread about dying in a plane crash), or in your case, a dreamscape.

Funny thing is, there shouldn't be any reason why people don't occasionally dream the same dreamworld; it surprises me that it seems so rare.

Lots of people don't remember their dreams, and of those who do, certain kinds of repetition may not strike them as worthy of remark. Family members and an old girlfriend show up in my dreams often, but I don't think of them as "recurrent dream characters." If somebody asked me whether I expereince recurrent dream characters, then, I would say no, but in reality, I do. So, it's hard to say.

There are researchers who study "dream content," not to "interpret" the dreams, but just to get a handle on the kinds of things people dream about, and whether content varies with age, sex, etc. I just don't know if anybody from that community studies recurrent features versus novel features.

My guess would be that lots of people do dream recurrent features, but it is underreported. That's a situation which you are helping to correct, and I thank you for it :) .

In truth, the title barely does it justice. So for the benefit of anyone using a preview, I'll put it like this: just recently, I've had a small number of dreams which, though individually different, all appear to take place in a strange yet astonishingly coherent world. Though I'm aware of the phenomenon of recurring dreams - where a dream is dreamed more than once - I've never actually heard of having dissimilar dreams which nevertheless seem to all take place in the same environment. Hence why I'm posting about it here, in the hope of perhaps getting some more info on the phenomenon. I'll admit, it's left me a little out of sorts; I've never had this happen to me before, and anyone else I've talked to about it have never experienced anything similar. Oh, and just for clarification - I've had plenty of other dreams which take place in this world. What's unusual in this instance is that they're taking place in a world different to our own.

Also, the actual dream 'experience' is quite unlike anything I've dreamed before: there's no sensory input other than sight - no sound, no smells, no tastes; and no sense of experiencing the dream in any other way except in one notable instance, which I'll go into below - and the visual experience of these dreams is very odd: I get a distinct impression of 'flickering' from them, as if my gaze can never quite settle on one thing. Black spots and flashes have occurred too.

Brass tacks, then. The first dream took place about a fortnight ago. It's pretty hazy, but I'll narrate it here as best I can:

I'm in a room with light tiled walls, ceramic in appearance, and I'm watching a TV screen set into the wall opposite. The screen is displaying a grey gravel surface which is quickly washed over by water; the scene on the TV then switches to three structures that look like dark metal huts on stilts, set into the sea. Next, I'm looking out of a window to my right, where I see two tall buildings, faintly art-deco in appearance; in between there's what looks like a towering, pointed pylon, with girdered structures leading out towards the two tall buildings. There are other buildings and pylons in the distance, though they're hard to make out because the environment appears very 'smoggy'. There's sunshine, but it's diffuse; everything has an orange yellow cast.

There follows a kind of 'blank spot', and I'm closer to the screen, which is again replaying the water washing over the gravel, and again cutting to the huts above the sea - except now I can make out some static on the screen. And there the dream ends, as far as I can remember.

There were two other impressions I was left with after this dream: that somewhere in the room was a structure much like a pole topped with some oval feature; and that at some point I was outside, and involved in a situation where something was making 'snuffling' sounds in a corner. I don't actually recall seeing these things, though; as I said, I was left with the impression, after waking, that they were in some way involved.

The second dream occured about three days after, I think:

I'm out walking towards a large concrete plinth above which is mounted a huge pylon, very similar in structure to the one seen in the previous dream. I turn my head to find a blonde woman walking beside me. It is hard to make out her face with much distinction, as the 'fluttering' effect makes it difficult to focus on her. Nevertheless, I can sense that there's something vaguely angular, or pointed, about her features. She not unattractive, and I am sure I catch a smile as she looks back at me. She's dressed in a long, tan coat; her hairstyle seems to have something of the 1950s about it. The light is similar to the light on the previous dream, as are the surrounding, art-decoish buildings. Next, I'm at the side of the plinth looking up at the pylon - it seems vast in its height, and unlike the preceding dream, I begin to sense something other than sight: a peculiar 'buzzing' in my abdomen, and an idea that I might be about to be sick.

That's all I can remember of this dream. I was pretty bemused upon waking, has to be said. It's the only one where there was any sensory input other than sight.

The final dream happened two nights ago. It's extremely strange, and because it seemed again to take place in the same world, I made some notes of it on waking up.

I'm on a walkway between two buildings. They're the same as the other buildings I've seen - think of London's Battersea Power Station, elongate and remove the chimneys - that's the best description I can give. There are lots of people around me; the blonde woman is again close by, to my right. She and the rest are watching something in the distance - I follow their gazes and look over the parapet. Facing directly ahead, I find that there are no more buildings, only a flat grey expanse of rocks and stone; I get the impression we are at the bordering edge of the city. Everyone is looking ahead as if expecting something, but the horizon is completely straight and featureless. The light is different this time; drab, with a grey, cloudy sky above. Next, the blonde woman is clapping her hands together and opening and closing her mouth as if she's calling out, and I get the sense that everyone is doing this too. It seems that they're applauding something which is happening on the flat grey plain; but nothing is occurring there. Everyone continues to clap and applaud silently, all still looking out to this bland horizon and grey sky - yet nothing appears to be happening there.

And that's it. By far and away the strangest of the dreams, but still resolutely taking place is the same 'world'.

To be honest, I don't really know what to make of it. As I've said, I've never experienced having a series of dreams which all seem to take place in the same 'dream-world' as it were. So I'm really curious if anyone here has had a similar experience. Hell, I'll go out on a limb as ask if anyone has ever had any dreams congruent with the world I'm describing here, lol.

Anyways, if any more dreams of this ilk occur, I'll be sure to post them.

Well i am going to offer a slightly more fantastic option. I have had dreams like this, and i believe our conciousness is Not confind to one place. I believe you were somewhere else entirely. A melding with a mind in a completely different place. For some refrences, you might want to read Robert Monro's "journeys out of body". He describes some very interesting meldings in different places, and I have had them to.

@seeker79

Thanks for the info on Robert Monroe - I had a quick look on wiki about him, and I'll keep the name of that book in mind.

As for my dream experiences being such that I was somewhere else entirely - well, as I said before, I sort of did entertain the notion that this might be the case, but not in any serious sense. Given that I subscribe to Carl Sagan's advice that extraordinary claims ought to require extraordinary evidence, I'd have to say that these dreams, strange and as remarkable as they are (to me, at least), just don't count as good enough evidence, in my view. That said, I'm not sure what I really would call compelling evidence - lol!

In any case, I've been pondering some more on it today, and I think a good, possible 'earthly' explanation might be found in those people who construct memory palaces for easy recall purposes. The skill, which apparently anyone can acquire with a little effort, is also known as the 'method of loci'.

From wiki:

'the method of loci', an imaginal technique known to the ancient Greeks and Romans and described by Yates (1966) in her book The Art of Memory as well as by Luria (1969). In this technique the subject memorizes the layout of some building, or the arrangement of shops on a street, or any geographical entity which is composed of a number of discrete loci. When desiring to remember a set of items the subject literally 'walks' through these loci and commits an item to each one by forming an image between the item and any distinguishing feature of that locus. Retrieval of items is achieved by 'walking' through the loci, allowing the latter to activate the desired items. The efficacy of this technique has been well established (Ross and Lawrence 1968, Crovitz 1969, 1971, Briggs, Hawkins and Crovitz 1970, Lea 1975), as is the minimal interference seen with its use

Admittedly, the 'memory palace' is constructed out of familial surroundings - but it does at least give some indication of how the mind is capable of modelling a detailed yet coherent environment (perhaps even an abstract one) which can be 'revisited' at any time and be found to be largely the same. Which leads me to wonder if perhaps the mind can also do this subconsciously - and maybe create an effective world which remains coherent owing to some form of mnemonic cross-interaction. Could be that what I saw in these dreams are symbolic representations of everyday loci - though I confess, if that's the case, then the symbolism is pretty impenetrable.

Cool dream, Wish I could remember mine with such detail..

If I may offer an interpretation, (to be taken with a pinch of salt of course) This dream may be your subconsious talking to you.

I get the impression from this dream that you have been thinking about moving to another country or starting some new adventure in your life. Or perhaps this has already occured and the dream is just showing this. (please let me know if I'm wrong, and do take this with a pinch of salt)

The room/walls may represent obsticals/barriers in your life. The TV represents a window to your mind and thoughts like a building place for your dreams & desires where the scenery is of another world/place that you want to explore. The gravel may represent the practicallity of this other world, the water washing over it may represent your deep hearted thoughts and decisions regarding the exploration of this place or indecision regarding going there. The smog could possibly represent negative emotions regarding the scene & a lack of understanding behind the situation, but the light trying to shine through could represent that you are close to a breakthrough with this.. The Pylon & two buildings represents yourself & another person close to you, the Pylon (bonds between)

Anyhow, that's my thoughts/interpretation on the first dream anyway.

:tu:

@seeker79

Thanks for the info on Robert Monroe - I had a quick look on wiki about him, and I'll keep the name of that book in mind.

As for my dream experiences being such that I was somewhere else entirely

It would be hard for me as well..... , but you might be surprised at what is extraordinary and what may not be.... If you can have a look at the book particukay the journal entry's where he is on some other kind of world, you may be shocked at the similarities. I have also had shocking similar event, though my experiences usually are not dreams that are a wake induced event.

Some people describe dreaming together. I think this is what eight bits was on about. And we don't have enough information to say that where you visited wasn't actually a real place that some people can get to by dreaming.

I will give you an example of dreaming together. I once had a dream of a friend who I visited by hovering over her as she sat in a small white room, with black mold growing on the walls. It was made clear to me that this was her afterlife fate awaiting her. Long story short, she has issues that involve being rather unkind to people reflexively. It was one of those "wake up in a cold sweat" dreams where I was shocked at her plight because I knew it was her fate. So that day I went over to her house for some tea. She was shaken, pale and wanted to talk. I listened. She proceeded to tell me that she had a dream where she was in a small white room with mold on the walls as a "punishment". She said she knew she could not escape. I asked her without saying anything else, if I was in the dream. She said that yes, I was. I asked her then if I was sentenced to that room too in her dream. She said "no, you were there kind of hovering over me, but you could leave. I couldn't".

Then it was me turning pale. I explained to her that I had the exact same dream. This didn't come as a source of comfort to her.

Edited by SSilhouette

@Professortaylor.

Hmmm. Some food for thought there. Yeah, I admit a change of scenery life-wise wouldn't be bad. That said, it doesn't feel like a particularly overriding need. And it certainly doesn't feel as if I'm about to make a breakthrough on anything at the moment. Besides, don't most of us generally feel we could do with some changes to our lives - be they great or small - anyway?

@S Silhoette

Blimey - that's pretty chilling. Amazing - but chilling.

Anyways, thanks everyone for your thoughts so far. No new dreams - well, ones I can remember at any rate - over the past few nights. Will definitely takes notes and keep things posted should any more occur.

• Like 1

It would be hard for me as well..... , but you might be surprised at what is extraordinary and what may not be.... If you can have a look at the book particukay the journal entry's where he is on some other kind of world, you may be shocked at the similarities. I have also had shocking similar event, though my experiences usually are not dreams that are a wake induced event.

So are you saying that you experience another world whilst still awake? That sounds pretty damn intriguing - be interested to hear some more details about this.

So are you saying that you experience another world whilst still awake? That sounds pretty damn intriguing - be interested to hear some more details about this.

Check out this thread, it's intriguing alright.. :tu:

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219629

Hmmm. It's intriguing alright. Some of the speculations are a little way out for my liking, but given that I reckon the mind is perfectly capable of creating a cogent, coherent 'world' of its own, I'd imagine the techniques discussed here might be accessing no more than that. Not that such experiences aren't worthwhile for not - in my view - being examples of Cartesian dualism. I'd guess that even if my own experiences are anything to go by, we actually have universes to explore within our minds - and they'd be no less fascinating for that.

• Like 1

Hmmm. It's intriguing alright. Some of the speculations are a little way out for my liking, but given that I reckon the mind is perfectly capable of creating a cogent, coherent 'world' of its own, I'd imagine the techniques discussed here might be accessing no more than that. Not that such experiences aren't worthwhile for not - in my view - being examples of Cartesian dualism. I'd guess that even if my own experiences are anything to go by, we actually have universes to explore within our minds - and they'd be no less fascinating for that.

:tu:

Funnily enough I mostly agree with this even though I'm practacing daily to see beyond..

Although these coherent universes to explore seem more than my physical mind is capable of.

Dualism to me anyway is a mundane physical mind v's a true self that is capable of so much more.

Edited by Professortaylor

Out and in do not have any real differences. All worlds are but a mental construct. We consider worlds that we can share as an objective one without really realizing that the others we are sharing with are indeed constructs aswell. We form the duality ( I / other) out of the signals we receive. It is no different with the inner world. Then once we understand that the inner world containes the outer world and the outer world containes the inner it starts to become clear that there are infact the possibility for many levels of reality of which this one is only one.

It's starting to look like the universe may be indeed holographic ( string theory) One part containing the whole. A pin point of conciousness will indeed encompass the entire universe. After this its simply a matter of shifting awareness. In at least seven out of 10 dimentions anyway.

Interesting theory, Seeker79. A little too zen - I suppose - for my liking; though it's probably true that our perceptions are just that - perceptions - what we perceive has various rules and conditions which do not vary (thermodynamics, gravity etc.) This, to me, is strongly evident of an objective component of 'all worlds'. True, what we perceive may have individual differences (qualia, for example - do you perceive the colour red as I do?) but the various rules and conditions that we all have no other choice to abide by is more suggestive of mental constructs being shaped by ojective reality.

Interesting theory, Seeker79. A little too zen - I suppose - for my liking; though it's probably true that our perceptions are just that - perceptions - what we perceive has various rules and conditions which do not vary (thermodynamics, gravity etc.) This, to me, is strongly evident of an objective component of 'all worlds'. True, what we perceive may have individual differences (qualia, for example - do you perceive the colour red as I do?) but the various rules and conditions that we all have no other choice to abide by is more suggestive of mental constructs being shaped by ojective reality.

You miss understood me. In string theory. There are tiny curled up physical objective dimentions that never expanded with the BB. These dimensions containe everything in the universe yet are right here with you right now in every cell, every molecule, every atom of your body. You are literally one with the universe in at least 7 dimensions. So far string theory uses 10. if ... If if....conciousness is not bound by dimensional barriers, your mind can indeed access all of creation. But i realize that it's a hard pill to swallow, but then again so is every new revelation in understanding.

hey, interesting Post.

I get recurring dreams a lot of the time, hell there so real it scares me and I can tell you something for nothing, its very very rare that I become scared.

These set of dreams were all about vampires. yes lol vampires. No before you go all Buffy on me, my interest in vamps back then and even now is that of a normal person. I enjoy watching and reading about them but im very far from obsessed about it. Hell i never even thought about them at all back then. Only thing I could thing about was World of Warcraft haha.

Anyway;

I recall one set of dreams that went on for months at a time, they left me feeling out of it so to speak. I was barely able to function, I had little energy and I couldnt get comfortable.

It was Januray 2010. I woke up around 2am sweating like crazy, yet the night itself was fair cold.

In my dream I was being chased through what apepared to be a forest of sorts. As I was runnign through it I could feel the branches of bushes hitting against my skin. Eventually I came across an old Abbey. I was looking at it from the side and quickly ran to the fron where I barged in through the doors and hid near the front of the abbey near the alter in a darkened crevice of sorts.

The two men that had been chasing me came in with guns and all that type of thing. As they searched the abbey they gradually got closer and closer to me. I paniced and ran for it, they shot at me. At this point I blanked out. When I came to I was flying above them, in the shadows of the ceiling. They suddenly I felt an overwhelming thirst for blood, then all ofa sudden I went in for the kill, baring my teeth I sunk into there neck and could feel the liquid.

I woke up at this point. I was very shaken and still half asleep but I managed to write the dream down on a piece of paper, since then it has been ingrained in my mind.

Another dream I had a month or so later, was related in the same way. I was walking down some old boreen, you know liek a small old road. I recall seeing the black of tarmacadem and a stone wall facing me on my left side as I walked. Then a black Limo pulled up beside me, I had little choice but to get in. The people in the Limo were asking me questions and what not but I wouldnt budge. I wouldnt give them even anything, so to speak. Suddenly I seen apportunity to escape, I burst open the care door and leaped into an adjecent field. At this point it got a little weird but in a cool way. i started to leap incredible distances and heights. In fact it was more like gliding, similar to what the 'Hulk' does lol. Not long after I came across and old castle, not the whole dracula style thing lol. It was on flat ground etc so it couldve been an old mansion. Anyway I ran in the front doors, and into some room where I met some man I knew. I was telling him what had happened. he paniced and then suddenly someone came bargin in through the window, bear in mind we were up on the 2nd storey.

I bore my teeth and attacked him.

Not long after this I woke up.

These are two of many many dreams Ive had. Theres no explanation for any of them they just happened.

Before these dreams and I will be honest I wasnt very opened minded if you get my meaning.

Since then ive opened myself up to anything and everything. My dreams have actually turned me into a writer. I know happily write books in my spare time, something I would have never done.

I sont know what my dreams mean just yet but I wil lsay this.

Outside of my close friends and my ex-Fiancé at the time I told no one of those vampire dreams. With the whole vamp craze at the moment id be called another Twi-hard lol which im not.

Anyway, feel free to provate message me for a chat or a goo old fashioned debate. Always up for one. Much <3

Oh ya one thing I forgot to add, my recurring dreams all had one thing in common, especially the dreams where I felt pain, I could taste etc.

There was a Full moon out. Dont no if that means anything to anyone but through it throw it out there