Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Snake bites man’s penis

EllJay

Ok. I will start off with a post I wrote in the thread "What's a random thing that scares you?" this summer.

Some thought this to be a very unlikely way to get attacked by a snake, and pretty irrational.

Well, I got news for those people. :o But first, here is my old post:

I have a totally irrational scare, and that is that while sitting on the toilet a snake has managed to worm itself up through the pipes and bite me in the ***, or even worse. I have never been a subject to such an attack, neither do I know anyone who have been attacked. I don't even live in a country with any really poisonous or big snakes. I have though, read about some people being bit just that way, and for some reason it has stuck with me. It's not that big of a scare that I avoid going to the bathroom, or that I constantly look down the toilet while sitting on it. It's more of a irritating, haunting thought that lingers in the back of my head. :o:)

..and here is the story I read today.>>>

Snake bites man’s penis

A 34-year-old man at Faaman near Mankranso in the Ahafo Ano South District of the Ashanti Region had his penis bitten by a snake while attending to nature’s call.

Kwabena Nkrumah was attending to nature’s call at a public toilet facility in a deplorable state at Faaman when he suddenly felt a sharp pain at the tip of his manhood.

When he starred deep into the toilet, Nkrumah, who is a porter, nearly collapsed as he saw a big black snake which was about to pounce on his dangling manhood once again.

http://www.ghanaweb....l.php?ID=294628

I'll bring a shotgun the next time I need to go to the toielt, from now on. :tu:;)

Edited by Saru
Removed copyrighted image - reduced quote length
  • Like 2

You just don't bite a someone's penis, no matter what you are!

• Like 3

Yikes! :blink: Better start doing a cursory flush before using from now on...

Its not good idea to waist water...but still you can't just ignore the safety of a penis, you just cant :w00t:

the snake claims self defense ...

~ on a side note ~ a lot of tourists finds us locals 'weird' when we 'seek permission' when we answer nature's call in the jungle ... or when we need to pass certain areas ... we always without fail say "excuse me ... please make way ... I am only - __________ "

~ better be safe than sorry I guess ..... :yes:

• Like 1

If the old traditional way of removing the venom from a snake bite is to be believed, that poor bloke'll soon find out who his friends are!

• Like 8

Its not good idea to waist water...but still you can't just ignore the safety of a penis, you just cant :w00t:

You're right, it is a waste of water but I don't have a penis to bite either.... hmmm... maybe a cursory plunger would work because penis or not, it will be extremely unpleasant to have a snake in any toilet

• Like 1

Ouch. Good thing it didn't go after his testicals as well.

• Like 1

If the old traditional way of removing the venom from a snake bite is to be believed, that poor bloke'll soon find out who his friends are!

A guy's 'johnson' get's bitten by a snake and his friend rushes back to a doctor to get advice. The doctor tells him that you have to suck out the venom or the victim will die.

When the friend gets back to the scene, the injured party asks, "What did the doctor say?"

He replies, "The doctor says you're going to die."

• Like 3

A guy's 'johnson' get's bitten by a snake and his friend rushes back to a doctor to get advice. The doctor tells him that you have to suck out the venom or the victim will die.

When the friend gets back to the scene, the injured party asks, "What did the doctor say?"

He replies, "The doctor says you're going to die."

...Oh man,now that was freaking funny!I really did laugh out loud!Good1

The snake was defending himself. What else was he supposed to do when another snake showed up with a couple of nuts?

• Like 4

It coulda been worse. The snake coulda just laughed at it. That would definitely scar a man for life.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

The snake was defending himself. What else was he supposed to do when another snake showed up with a couple of nuts?

:nw:

• Like 1

Off the subject a tad, but did you know that the FBI and other Gov agencies has routed spy equipment(mostly microphones) into toilets from a distance because there are no screens or other obstructions?

This was used in the WACO incident, and I'm sure many others.