Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need help to interprete psychic reading

graybeauty

this is what the psychic told me

There is a man who is interested in you already.He just has not made himself known to you yet and he is a person who will move forward and want a relationship with you.

there is also another man younger than yourself.these men are strongly attracted to you.in terms of relationship you could be happy with either but sense you will want the second man.

He is quite strong and also a man who wants to improve your life and his.i sense a lot of happiness ahead for you and him

his prediction did came true i did meet the younger man and he is 22 and i am 25.the problem is he does not seem commited to our relationship as much as i am.and he is kind of confuse on what he wants to do with his life.

he is not quite strong but he does want me to improve my life.

my question is when the psychic said second man does it mean i will want the second man i meet or the second man in what he wrote?

i consulted 2 other psychics for free and they both told me the same thing and they described my boyfriend's physical features and where i would meet him which came true afterwards.

but one psychic said i would stay with my current boyfriend and the other said i would go with the man who is very strong.the last psychic well i am trying to figure out which one is the second man?

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• graybeauty

• Luxord

• greenearthbaby

Hello Violet123,

I'm getting that the second guy will have a little bit of red in his beard. He will be a little stockier built than the 22 year old. I can't really say which one you will like better. They are both different from one another.

That's about all of the information I have. Not much to go on, but at least its something.

Best of luck to you!

this is what the psychic told me

There is a man who is interested in you already.He just has not made himself known to you yet and he is a person who will move forward and want a relationship with you.

there is also another man younger than yourself.these men are strongly attracted to you.in terms of relationship you could be happy with either but sense you will want the second man.

He is quite strong and also a man who wants to improve your life and his.i sense a lot of happiness ahead for you and him

his prediction did came true i did meet the younger man and he is 22 and i am 25.the problem is he does not seem commited to our relationship as much as i am.and he is kind of confuse on what he wants to do with his life.

he is not quite strong but he does want me to improve my life.

my question is when the psychic said second man does it mean i will want the second man i meet or the second man in what he wrote?

i consulted 2 other psychics for free and they both told me the same thing and they described my boyfriend's physical features and where i would meet him which came true afterwards.

but one psychic said i would stay with my current boyfriend and the other said i would go with the man who is very strong.the last psychic well i am trying to figure out which one is the second man?

When you say strong, what kind of strong? Physically? Emtionally? Mentally? To me, and from personal expereince a prediction of the most likely thing to happen to you based on the contrsuct of your consciousness can change. A psychic my mom frequently goes to and is usally right, said that I would prosper and get to "where I needed to go". He smiled when he said that last part. It wasn't an ordinary destination, I knew that. However, I purposely induced my second psychotic epsiode. That wasn't in his prediction and completely went against it. Needless to say, that expereince nearly ruined major aspects of my health; emtoinally and mentally namely. I like psychics and believe they can be accurate but I would reasess myself after I got a reading. This way, you get a clear picture of why your going in that direction, instead of being on a on-rails path.