Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Wikileaks: Israeli Ties to 9/11 Attack

Dark_Grey

Not sure if this topic should even be considered "conspiracy" anymore.

"On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods."

The entire plan, laid out in detail. From framing Bin Laden, to fooling the FBI. Proof that Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation.

https://search.wikileaks.org/gifiles/?viewemailid=1332210

Right from the horse's mouth.

• Like 2

The horse's mouth? Or the other end? Who knows?

• Like 4

Not sure if this topic should even be considered "conspiracy" anymore.

"On Monday February 27th, 2012, WikiLeaks began publishing The Global Intelligence Files, over five million e-mails from the Texas headquartered "global intelligence" company Stratfor. The e-mails date between July 2004 and late December 2011. They reveal the inner workings of a company that fronts as an intelligence publisher, but provides confidential intelligence services to large corporations, such as Bhopal's Dow Chemical Co., Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, Raytheon and government agencies, including the US Department of Homeland Security, the US Marines and the US Defence Intelligence Agency. The emails show Stratfor's web of informers, pay-off structure, payment laundering techniques and psychological methods."

The entire plan, laid out in detail. From framing Bin Laden, to fooling the FBI. Proof that Mossad ran 9/11 Arab "hijacker" terrorist operation.

https://search.wikil...emailid=1332210

Right from the horse's mouth.

In case you didn't know, the Israelis in question were held and eventually released due to lack of evidence and no explosives were found in their van as reported by police officials.

Police confirm arrests but deny explosives find

NYPD officers have confirmed the arrest of three men on the New Jersey turn-pike. However officials denied any explosives were found in the van. Officials declined to say why exactly the men had been arrested.

http://www.breakingn...rld/cwmheymhau/

Israelis detained on George Washington Bridge on 9/11 sue Department of Justice

Four young Israelis who were arrested by American federal agents on 9/11 have filed a law suit against the Department of Justice in the United States District Court in New York.

The law suit alleges that law enforcement officers and officials of the Bureau of Prisons unlawfully incarcerated them for an extended period of time and violated their civil rights during their more than two month imprisonment in the Metropolitan Detention Center (MDC) in 2001. The four plaintiffs claim that they were held incommunicado without access to attorneys or family, subjected to rough interrogations, physically assaulted, deprived of sleep and subjected to racists taunting by guards. The law suit seeks millions of dollars in compensation.

The four plaintiffs are represented by Israeli attorney Nitsana Darshan-Leitner, Esq. and New York attorney Robert Tolchin, Esq. The Israelis were working for a New Jersey moving company when their truck was stopped by police near the George Washington Bridge. When it was discovered that they possessed foreign drivers licenses, the nervous officers placed them under arrest as suspects in the 9/11 terrorist attacks. They were handed over to federal agents for weeks of interrogations.

http://web.archive.o...0409141656.html

Now, the clincher!

Arab and Islamic world spread reports that Israel was behind the terrorist atrocities.

Following the 9/11 terrorist attacks, conspiracy theorists in the Arab and Islamic world spread reports that Israel was behind the terrorist atrocities. Islamic and neo-Nazi groups pointed to the arrests of the Israelis as "proof" that the Mossad and Israel had perpetrated the attack on the World Trade Center.

Hate groups around the world posted hundreds of stories centering on the arrests of the Israelis and their alleged role in the 9/11 attacks.

The fact that the four were eventually cleared of all suspicions and released did not put the libels to rest and stories about the Israelis are still regularly appearing on the internet.

Apparently, the story of Israeli involvement in the 911 attacks was determined to be false.To further add, Israel was one of a number of countries around the world that warned the United States of an impending attack upon the United States by Muslim terrorist, not the U.S. government.

Israel Issues Warnings to the United States

ISRAEL, WARNING #1: 50 to 200 al-Qaeda terrorists are inside the US and planning an imminent "major assault on the US" aimed at a "large scale target"

August 8-15, 2001: At some point between these dates, Israel warns the US that an al-Qaeda attack is imminent. [Fox News, 5/17/02] Two high ranking agents from the Mossad come to Washington and warn the FBI and CIA that from 50 to 200 terrorists have slipped into the US and are planning "a major assault on the United States." They say indications point to a "large scale target", and that Americans would be "very vulnerable." They add there could be Iraqi connections to the al-Qaeda attack. [Telegraph, 9/16/01, Los Angeles Times, 9/20/01, Ottawa Citizen, 9/17/01] The Los Angeles Times later retracts the story after a CIA spokesman says, "There was no such warning. Allegations that there was are complete and utter nonsense." [Los Angeles Times, 9/21/01] In light of later revelations of a Mossad spy ring trailing numerous Muslim terrorists in the US, it is easy to see that Mossad would have known this info. Could this be later disinformation by the Mossad to spin the spy ring story and blame Iraq for 9/11, or it is another smoking gun showing extensive US foreknowledge?

ISRAEL, WARNING #2: Israel gives the US a list of 19 terrorists inside the US planning an imminent attack, the list names at least four of the hijackers, including Mohamed Atta

August 23, 2001: According to German newspapers, the Mossad gives the CIA a list of terrorists living in the US and say that they appear to be planning to carry out an attack in the near future. It is unknown if these are the 19 9/11 hijackers or if the number is a coincidence. However, four names on the list are known and are names of the 9/11 hijackers: Nawaf Alhazmi, Khalid Almihdhar, Marwan Alshehhi, and Mohamed Atta. [Die Zeit, 10/1/02, Der Spiegel, 10/1/02, BBC, 10/2/02, Haaretz, 10/3/02] The Mossad appears to have learned about this through its "art student" spy ring (see for instance, March 5, 2002). Yet apparently this warning and list are not treated as particularly urgent by the CIA and also not passed on to the FBI. It's not clear if this warning influenced the adding of Alhazmi and Almihdhar to a terrorism watch list on this same day, and if so, why only those two. [Der Spiegel, 10/1/02] Israel has denied that there were any Mossad agents in the US. [Haaretz, 10/3/02] The US has denied knowing about Atta before 9/11, despite other media reports to the contrary (see January-May 2000).

I have often warned the CT folks to beware of false and misleading information on the Internet, some of which was planted to discredit the 911 conspiracy movement.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 2

The horse's mouth? Or the other end? Who knows?

And the source is Stratfor.com whose founder, George Friedman said, "...that third parties may have forged or altered the email messages, but that Stratfor would not validate either alterations or authenticity."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

I was almost hoping this was true, just so I wouldnt have to hear about the damn mini nukes again.

• Like 1

I really wish this site would ban the 9-11 troothers.

I mean, entertainment is one thing, but the ravings of these abominable fools are both an insult to intellegence as well as absolutely tasteless.

• Like 3

I mean, entertainment is one thing, but the ravings of these abominable fools are both an insult to intellegence as well as absolutely tasteless.

Please, don't hold back! Tell us how you really feel about these "abominable fools"

• Like 2

To everyone else, thanks for the info. I posted this at the end of my workday so I didn't have time to verify sources, etc. Irresponsible posting on my part? Possibly. Thanks either way and sorry to disappoint.

• Like 3

To everyone else, thanks for the info. I posted this at the end of my workday so I didn't have time to verify sources, etc. Irresponsible posting on my part? Possibly. Thanks either way and sorry to disappoint.

Thanks for posting it. I think that's what discussion boards are for.

Also thank you for seeing and accepting the evidence that what you posted was proven to be incorrect. That's my big issue with folks in the CT threads - not that they bring this stuff up for discussion, but that they are so steadfast in their beliefs that they absolutely refuse to accept that their information is incorrect.

• Like 3

And the source is Stratfor.com whose founder, George Friedman said, "...that third parties may have forged or altered the email messages, but that Stratfor would not validate either alterations or authenticity."

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stratfor

Am I reading this right?

Wikileaks claims to be in possession of confidential Stratfor emails, and these have been released to the public.

By way of Wikipedia, Friedman says third parties may have (or may not have) forged or altered the messages, but that Stratfor will not validate either alterations or authenticity.

So now the case is closed, because the hacked party claims that the messages MAY have been altered?

Kinda like Bill Clinton saying he did not have sex with Monica, eh? :innocent:

• Like 2

the source is investigative journalist wayne madsen, the article appears on his website.

"proven to be incorrect" is a false statement intended to influence the gullible.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting it. I think that's what discussion boards are for.

Also thank you for seeing and accepting the evidence that what you posted was proven to be incorrect. That's my big issue with folks in the CT threads - not that they bring this stuff up for discussion, but that they are so steadfast in their beliefs that they absolutely refuse to accept that their information is incorrect.

I try to be open minded about CT, but at the end of the day the scientific method always prevails.

• Like 1

That seems a reasonable position at this point in time LF.

it is interesting that alex jones, infowars and prisonplanet have not published this article. it is ~2 years old now.

madsen is a solid source imo.

• Like 1

Please forgive my ignorance on this, as I have largely avoided digging into WikiLeaks, and I may be reading this completely wrong.

The email was so important that it was sent from a public server (earthlink) which is probably about as secure as Google.

And the email was so important that, instead of sending to someone within the organization, it was sent via a public and generic form to an unknown recipient.

Am I reading this correctly or am I misinformed?

Email-ID 1332210 Date 2011-05-04 16:26:59 From jetdrive@earthlink.net To responses@stratfor.com

CROYDON KEMP sent a message using the contact form at

https://www.stratfor.com/contact.

• Like 1

Please forgive my ignorance on this, as I have largely avoided digging into WikiLeaks, and I may be reading this completely wrong.

The email was so important that it was sent from a public server (earthlink) which is probably about as secure as Google.

And the email was so important that, instead of sending to someone within the organization, it was sent via a public and generic form to an unknown recipient.

Am I reading this correctly or am I misinformed?

Email-ID 1332210 Date 2011-05-04 16:26:59 From jetdrive@earthlink.net To responses@stratfor.com

CROYDON KEMP sent a message using the contact form at

https://www.stratfor.com/contact.

the article was published by wayne madsen in january 2011 and is in the public domain, here

http://www.waynemads...ticles/20110122

the email you are referring to was sent months later, and is someone just saying "hey, stratfor assimulate this", all wikileaks did was publish 5 million emails hacked by Anonymous (both likely intel fronts imo)

read the actual article here (the link above is for subscribers) :

http://www.opinion-m...igence-reports/

Edited by Little Fish
  • Like 1

the article was published by wayne madsen in january 2011 and is in the public domain, here

the email you are referring to was sent months later, and is someone just saying "hey, stratfor assimulate this", all wikileaks did was publish 5 million emails hacked by Anonymous (both likely intel fronts imo)

Oh Wow.....That's interesting. Not sure what to make of it... :unsure2:

Edited by Kowalski

How often have I warned the conspiracy folks to beware of false and misleading information, but it seems such warnings have fallen on deaf ears. For an example, Israel was one of a number of countries that warned the United States that Muslim terrorist would attack America, so why would Israel issue such warnings if they controlled the terrorist.

Now, let's take a look here.

Israel Warns the United States of Terrorist intensions

The Associated Press reported that "Israeli intelligence services were aware several months before Sept. 11 that bin Laden was planning a large-scale terror attack" and that this information was passed on to Washington. According to Fox News, In August 2001, Israel warned the US that an al-Qaeda attack is imminent.

Reportedly, two high-ranking agents from the Mossad came to Washington and warned the FBI and CIA that up to 200 terrorists have slipped into the US and are planning "a major assault on the United States... [on a] large scale target."

An Islamic terrorist conspiracy was uncovered in 1996 in the Philippines to hijack a dozen airplanes and fly them into CIA headquarters and other buildings. Among the discoveries was a plot for a "bojinka" – a big bang. The information was discovered on a computer and noted in the 1997 trial of Ramzi Yousef, one of the 1993 World Trade Center bombers.

http://www.foxnews.c...3,53065,00.html

Nothing there about the Mossad controlling the 911 terrorist and yet you posted another piece of disformation that I have warned about. Didn't you even bother to check the background of Wayne Madsen before you posted the links?

Wayne Madsen

http://unknownnews.o...ayneMadsen.html

It has been 12 years, so what action has been taken against the Israeli Mossad? Where's the evidence it was involved in the 911 attacks? You can't use Wayne Madsen because he has been discredited.

But wait, some conspiracist have said the United States government was behind the 911 attacks and now, it's the Mossad who controlled the terrorist who attacked America. Conspiracist are tripping over themselves in trying to put together disinformation, misinformation and outright lies in order to pull new conspiracy theories out of thin air. What's next?!

The fact that Israel was one of a number of countries warning the United States of an impending attack should have set off the alarm bell about Wayne Madsen's false claim but it seem that fact was overlooked which then commenced into another unfounded conspiracy theory.

Edited by skyeagle409
  • Like 1

@skyeagle

do you understand that "fox news didn't report it so it's not true" is a fallacy of logic?

do you understand the ad hominem is also a logical fallacy?

do you get that logical fallacies discredit those that rely on them?

the greeks sorted all this out thousands of years ago.

you didn't even read the article.

"Halevy <chief of Mossad.> covered his tracks by reporting to the CIA of a "general threat" by an attack by Arab terrorists on a nuclear plant somewhere on the East Coast of the United States. CIA director George Tenet dismissed the Halevy warning as "too non-specific." The FBI, under soon-to-be-departed director Louis Freeh, received the "non-specific" warning about an attack on a nuclear power plant and sent out the information in its routine bulletins to field agents but no high alert was ordered."

Edited by Little Fish

@skyeagle

do you understand that "fox news didn't report it so it's not true" is a fallacy of logic?

It is all very simple to understand.

Now, where is the evidence the Israeli Mossad was responsible; evidence that CNN and other news organizations and a court of law will take seriously? After all, it has been 12 years since the 911 attacks and still no evidence implicating the U.S. government nor the Israeli Mossad in the 911 attacks.

Your mistake was not doing a background check on the author of that false story. The fact that Israeli citizens were killed during the 911 attack and Israel warned the United States of an impending attack should have told you that the story you posted was false.

Edited by skyeagle409

"Halevy <chief of Mossad.> covered his tracks by reporting to the CIA of a "general threat" by an attack by Arab terrorists on a nuclear plant somewhere on the East Coast of the United States. CIA director George Tenet dismissed the Halevy warning as "too non-specific." The FBI, under soon-to-be-departed director Louis Freeh, received the "non-specific" warning about an attack on a nuclear power plant and sent out the information in its routine bulletins to field agents but no high alert was ordered."

Let's take a look here.

The Deafness Before the Storm

On Aug. 6, 2001, President George W. Bush received a classified review of the threats posed by Osama bin Laden and his terrorist network, Al Qaeda. That morning’s “presidential daily brief” — the top-secret document prepared by America’s intelligence agencies — featured the now-infamous heading: “Bin Laden Determined to Strike in U.S.”

A few weeks later, on 9/11, Al Qaeda accomplished that goal.

http://www.nytimes.c...1-warnings.html

Officials Told of 'Major Assault' Plans

WASHINGTON — FBI and CIA officials were advised in August that as many as 200 terrorists were slipping into this country and planning "a major assault on the United States," a high-ranking law enforcement official said Wednesday.

The advisory was passed on by the Mossad, Israel's intelligence agency. It cautioned that it had picked up indications of a "large-scale target" in the United States and that Americans would be "very vulnerable," the official said.

It was reported that the Mossad informed the FBI and CIA in August 2001 that as many as 200 terrorists were slipping into the United States and planning "a major assault on the United States." The Israeli intelligence agency allegedly cautioned the FBI that it had picked up indications of a "large-scale target" in the United States and that Americans would be "very vulnerable."

http://articles.lati...0/news/mn-47840

Clues Alerted White House to Potential Attacks

Based on its own intelligence, the Israeli government provided "general" information to the United States in the second week of August that an Al Qaeda attack was imminent.

– French intelligence echoed the "general" information in the final week of August.

– Russian President Vladimir Putin has said publicly that he ordered his intelligence agencies to alert the United States last summer that suicide pilots were training for attacks on U.S. targets.

– Millennium bomber Ahmad Ressam testified in closed and open court trials relating to his Dec. 1999 arrest for trying to bring bomb-making materials across the Canadian border that attack plans, including hijackings and attacks on New York City targets, were ongoing.

http://www.foxnews.c...l#ixzz2dJVS8xOc

C.I.A. Lays Out Errors It Made Before Sept. 11

WASHINGTON, Aug. 21 — A report released Tuesday by the Central Intelligence Agency includes new details of the agency’s missteps before the Sept. 11 attacks, outlining what the report says were failures to grasp the role being played by the terror mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and to assess fully the threats streaming into the C.I.A. in the summer of 2001.

http://www.worldsecu...admits-mistakes

FBI Chief Acknowledges 9/11 Errors

FBI Director Robert Mueller, acknowledging serious lapses in how the FBI mishandled some information prior to Sept. 11, suggested for the first time that investigators might have detected the terrorist plot if they had pursued leads more diligently.

Mueller's acknowledgment came amid two new disclosures of what could be missed hints about Sept. 11.

http://www.cbsnews.c...162-510607.html

FAA MOST RESPONSIBLE FOR 9-11

Despite a congressional panel investigating potential intelligence failures leading up to the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks releasing a report today that points to mistakes made by the CIA and FBI, an aviation security consultant says it is the Federal Aviation Administration that should take most of the blame for the tragedy.

http://www.wnd.com/2...iE4382TjQRiq.99

It was known that Osama bin Laden declared war on the United States, which is evident here.

The stage was set to place attack plans into motion.

Al-Qaeda released martyr videos for most of the 9/11 hijackers.

The Al Jazeera satellite network shows an hour-long video about al-Qaeda containing footage given to it from al-Qaeda of some of the 9/11 hijackers, including a martyr video from hijacker Abdulaziz Alomari (see September 9, 2002 and September 9, 2002).

A martyr video from hijacker Ahmed Alhaznawi was shown in April 2002. But this new hour-long video contains images of each of the hijacker teams that hijacked Flights 11, 77, 93 and 175 on September 11. These images show pictures of each hijacker in the team floating over a background.

994_martyr_videos_2050081722-8644.jpg

hijackermartyrvideos%20al%20jazeera_2050081722-40641.jpg

And yes, the infamous admission of Osama bin Laden who was not a member of Mossad admits his responsibility for the 911 attacks.

Bin Laden Admits 9/11 Responsibility, Warns of More Attacks

A tape aired by Al-Jazeera television Friday showed al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden admitting for the first time that he orchestrated the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks and saying the United States could face more.

http://www.pbs.org/n...n_10-29-04.html

In other words, Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda were responsible for the 911 attacks upon the United States, not the Israeli Mossad and Wayne Madsen pulled another trick from up his sleeve that was captured by 911 truthers because they didn't bother to do their homework nor even a background check on him. Many indicators that indicated he wasn't playing with a full deck.

Edited by skyeagle409

Spameagle puts it into overdrive! :tu:

can you imagine if someone had said that santa claus doesn't exist, we'd be seeing pictures of christmas cards photoshopped against an arctic backdrop and links to reindeer and christmas trees and stuff.
  • Like 2

Spameagle puts it into overdrive! :tu:

So, an endless spray of propaganda, lies, misinformation, paste-ups, and other assorted diarrhea doesn't gradually morph into 'truth'.

Poor Sky...

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2