Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

maybe god is knowledge.

danielost

it seems we hqave a problem. we either have a being that made itself or a universe that did.

i think it was the being. because i think knowledge is like energy, you can neither create or destroy it. also, like energy it can bunch together to form other types of know;edge. in energy this is shown be suns, planets, comets and physical bodies.

in knowledge this may be shown in plants, animals, human and yes even god forms

what do you think.

• Like 1

it seems we hqave a problem. we either have a being that made itself or a universe that did.

Those are our only options? I don't think any of us have a scrap of evidence of a 'being' in the first place.
  • Like 1

i think it was the being. because i think knowledge is like energy, you can neither create or destroy it. also, like energy it can bunch together to form other types of know;edge. in energy this is shown be suns, planets, comets and physical bodies.

what do you think.

I truly believe that what people call 'God' or any number of names / things is nothing more than the mindless process of the objective universe. That said, in some way I must agree with your statement that God is Knowledge, because indeed Knowledge / Gnosis is the highest aspect of Mankind, but thought is not objective energy, otherwise it could be measurable (and sure maybe the proper instruments have not been invented yet).

So in essence I would say that this idea of God or whatever someone understands as God, is the thoughtform of Mankind and not the objective universe, and everything that is part of the objective universe, Mankind assigns to this thoughtform named God.

I truly believe that what people call 'God' or any number of names / things is nothing more than the mindless process of the objective universe. That said, in some way I must agree with your statement that God is Knowledge, because indeed Knowledge / Gnosis is the highest aspect of Mankind, but thought is not objective energy, otherwise it could be measurable (and sure maybe the proper instruments have not been invented yet).

So in essence I would say that this idea of God or whatever someone understands as God, is the thoughtform of Mankind and not the objective universe, and everything that is part of the objective universe, Mankind assigns to this thoughtform named God.

then you subscribe to the universe creating itself????

then you subscribe to the universe creating itself????

The universe of which we exist in, yes . . . I believe it creates itself and everything objectively within in.

I would argue that thoughts are part of the objective universe, as thoughts are created by energy, and are sustained by energy within the brain. Thoughts occur within consciousness, and consciousness is also created in a like manner.

I would say the experience of consciousness is also an aspect of the objective universe. If not, where does consciousness exist?

I would argue that thoughts are part of the objective universe, as thoughts are created by energy, and are sustained by energy within the brain. Thoughts occur within consciousness, and consciousness is also created in a like manner.

I would say the experience of consciousness is also an aspect of the objective universe. If not, where does consciousness exist?

outside of the universe. our brain is energy, the thoughts may be. but, conscience is more than energy. all life seems to have some form of conscience. even plants can communicate in a limited form with each other, more so with the same species.

• Like 2

A thought is created from the axons in our neurons, they are released as energy from our neurotransmitters.

HOWEVER, the thought itself is NOT energy.

Our expansion of conscious awarenessas as well as our unconscious mind exists as an isolate intelligence separate from the objective universe and is how & why we are able to aware of ourself.

outside of the universe. our brain is energy, the thoughts may be. but, conscience is more than energy. all life seems to have some form of conscience. even plants can communicate in a limited form with each other, more so with the same species.

What a meaningless statement. Perhaps God is ignorance, his creation account is complete garbage.

What a meaningless statement. Perhaps God is ignorance, his creation account is complete garbage.

if you have nothing to say why not remain quiet. i do it all the time.

• Like 4

A thought is created from the axons in our neurons, they are released as energy from our neurotransmitters.

HOWEVER, the thought itself is NOT energy.

Our expansion of conscious awarenessas as well as our unconscious mind exists as an isolate intelligence separate from the objective universe and is how & why we are able to aware of ourself.

I didn't say thoughts are energy, I said thoughts are created and sustained by energy. I still maintain consciousness is a manifestation of and must be considered as the objective universe. The 'conscious separateness' we feel or experience as individual awareness's is fundamentally an illusion, as the objective universe manifests this seeming separate and autonomous awareness of ourselves within the world around us.

We are really an intrinsic aspect or component of the universe. As everything exists as relationship, our conscious awareness is a relationship as well. There is no awareness without something to be aware of. Consciousness is the universe being aware of itself, and in this sense the universe and conscious self are one.

The experience of 'self' separate from the objective universe is an illusion. When this illusive 'self' is no longer a part of one's consciousness, the dualism of objective and subjective disappear, and conscious awareness becomes a unity of that which it is aware of.

In other words, awareness becomes the objective universe, with no separation between the two.

• Like 2

if we are all the same being or universe, then why do we have separate consciences.

• Like 1

if we are all the same being or universe, then why do we have separate consciences.

Hi danielost. I guess because we have separate brains. Consciousness is the same for all of us, we just have different contents of consciousness. When this content is not given intellectual attention, it sort of dissolves and recedes into the background of awareness. In this state of consciousness, the experience of oneness with the universe becomes consciousness's awareness.

we have, seemingly separate fields of awareness, yet these fields interact and overlap and intertwine endlessly with all the other patterns and fields of interactive reality in a very similar fashion that individual waves do in the formation and endlessly cyclical process known to us as oceans...

Hi danielost. I guess because we have separate brains. Consciousness is the same for all of us, we just have different contents of consciousness. When this content is not given intellectual attention, it sort of dissolves and recedes into the background of awareness. In this state of consciousness, the experience of oneness with the universe becomes consciousness's awareness.

we have separate ego's too. i think we have individual consciousness, because we are individuals not different aspects of the same being.

• Like 1

The soul / self does not behave as though it were merely a “sum total” of the brain’s sensory and manipulative capacities. It has a sense of identity, a sense of uniqueness, a sense of distance from everything else that exists.

We think creatively, spontaneously, abstractly, and aesthetically. We conceive, design, and construct non-natural concepts, arguments, processes, and objects. And we can distinguish between the natural and the unnatural. . . . something, that would be a logical impossibility if the consciousness itself could not extend beyond the natural.

There is an isolate intelligence that each of us possess which enables us to become aware of ourself.

• Like 2

if you have nothing to say why not remain quiet. i do it all the time.

You're also a bad liar. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think I read where two of you said here that thoughts are not energy. Thoughts are energy though. Everything is energy. Also, I'm pretty certain that experiments were already conducted on thoughts being proven to be energy.

what do you think.

In speaking of energy, have you ever reflected thought on this verse : "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body ."

I know that God's knowledge is beyond human comprehension. I think that it's fine to search scientifically the knowledge of nature , but I think when people are arrogant towards God showing disregard for our Heavenly Father it sort of says to me that peace will never be on earth.

what do you think.

Could you clarify to which god you're referring please.

Could you clarify to which god you're referring please.

the god of us all, Abraham's god. our father in heaven.

In speaking of energy, have you ever reflected thought on this verse : "Do not fear those who kill the body but are unable to kill the soul; but rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body ."

I know that God's knowledge is beyond human comprehension. I think that it's fine to search scientifically the knowledge of nature , but I think when people are arrogant towards God showing disregard for our Heavenly Father it sort of says to me that peace will never be on earth.

we are supposed to ask questions. we can ask questions and still remain respectable to god.

Consciousness (God?)

To understand who he was and to experience created the universe and of living things that could somehow accommodate.

Every living thing has a bit of consciousness, a little plant, a human more. It all space time and energy, living things fourth axis, that of consciousness.

Because each seems to be evere a separate consciousness from the others? To be able to experience and understand there must be division.

Some scientists say that the universe is not local has a durability of 10 to the -44 seconds.

So I believe that when we die our consciousness back to remember that he (God?), But had lived in as (growl), a cow, an alien, a dolphin, and much more.

If (God?) Will be satisfied, sleep, otherwise give rise to a new universe, where billions of lives will give their experiences, which in its fine are.

God is inside of us. It should not be sought out.

Edited by Growl