Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 12 votes

Tantalising Testimony

• Please log in to reply
5542 replies to this topic

#4651    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:38 PM

View Post747400, on 03 December 2012 - 07:53 PM, said:

i have to say, that looks worryingly like a, er, device for purposes of, er, entertaining one's, er., self ........ :blush:
The same thought crossed my mind, but I couldn't come up with a way of posting it without being "inappropriate"...lol.
Well said on your part!

View Postzoser, on 03 December 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:

LOL :blush:

I have wondered if all ET's have gender.  The type that met Travis Walton did.  The female obviously had no need for a sports bra:

Posted Image
...with that thought in mind, I have to ask, what in the name of God does that braless ET have in her hand? :w00t:

Edited by synchronomy, 03 December 2012 - 08:39 PM.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.
This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep nonsense. -- Carl Sagan

#4652    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

• It is later than you think.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 03 December 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

The same thought crossed my mind, but I couldn't come up with a way of posting it without being "inappropriate"...lol.
Well said on your part!

...with that thought in mind, I have to ask, what in the name of God does that braless ET have in her hand? :w00t:

It was the mask that they forced on poor Travis that rendered him unconscious.  The story goes that he was then unceremoniously dumped by the roadside as he then watched the craft depart.

Posted Image

#4653    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 December 2012 - 08:43 PM, said:

It was the mask that they forced on poor Travis that rendered him unconscious.  The story goes that he was then unceremoniously dumped by the roadside as he then watched the craft depart.
I'm glad you clarified the purpose of the device.
Personally, if I experienced the events that Travis claims happened to him, I think I would have gone Looney Tunes.

At the heart of science is an essential balance between two seemingly contradictory attitudes--an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new.

#4654    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

Antonio Villas Boas experienced alien gender a lot more intensely than Travis.  I'll let you look that one up since it has already been covered on this thread.  So did another seemingly innocent guy from Australia wake up one morning to find two female naked 'aliens' in attendance at his bedside.

A DNA test was carried out on a pubic hair sample from one of the female aliens and was found to contain some strange anomalies.

http://aliendnaparadigm.blogspot.com/

Posted Image

#4655    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

View Postzoser, on 03 December 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

Antonio Villas Boas experienced alien gender a lot more intensely than Travis.  I'll let you look that one up since it has already been covered on this thread.  So did another seemingly innocent guy from Australia wake up one morning to find two female naked 'aliens' in attendance at his bedside.

A DNA test was carried out on a pubic hair sample from one of the female aliens and was found to contain some strange anomalies.

View Postzoser, on 03 December 2012 - 08:49 PM, said:

I always found abduction cases, well, questionable.
This one is bizarre to say the least!

#4656    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 03 December 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

The Peter Khoury case deserves some attention because there was trace evidence.  I also find the Villas Boas case highly credible.  He never benefited from the case in the slightest and died of an unknown illness in his mid to late 50's.

Posted Image

#4657    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,118 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:01 PM

"The Nordic woman, who seemed to be over 6 feet tall and apparently very strong, reached forward and pulled Khoury's head to her breast. He resisted, trying to pull away.
She did this 3 times. Finally Khoury, trying to cope with the shock and disorientating nature of this experience, bit on her nipple apparently swallowing a piece from it. The Nordic woman, although seemingly confused, did not react with any pain and nor was there any sign of blood. She seemed to convey to the other woman that this was not the way things were supposed to happen. Khoury was overcome with a coughing fit. Moments later, looking up again, he found that both women had vanished.
"

Evans. :blush:

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#4658    zoser

zoser

Sapphire

• 10,009 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

View Post747400, on 03 December 2012 - 09:01 PM, said:

"The Nordic woman, who seemed to be over 6 feet tall and apparently very strong, reached forward and pulled Khoury's head to her breast. He resisted, trying to pull away.
She did this 3 times. Finally Khoury, trying to cope with the shock and disorientating nature of this experience, bit on her nipple apparently swallowing a piece from it. The Nordic woman, although seemingly confused, did not react with any pain and nor was there any sign of blood. She seemed to convey to the other woman that this was not the way things were supposed to happen. Khoury was overcome with a coughing fit. Moments later, looking up again, he found that both women had vanished.
"

Evans. :blush:

It's an interesting case.  The DNA test is the best part imho.

Posted Image

#4659    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

View PostMatt Vinyl, on 03 December 2012 - 05:03 PM, said:

Heh, just saw this. Bit of a concern to ponder the possibility that there's a hydrogen bomb laying around somewhere, just kicking it's heels!

I saw a documentary about this a while ago and as far as In know the H-bomb was never found.  The Pentagon doesn't seem to know exactly where it is.

This is a trailer for the documentary.  No need to buy the whole thing since I can tell you that these guys were out there looking around for it but found nothing.  

#4660    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

Here's another short video about America's lost H-bomb.  I think more than one of these got "lost" over the years.

#4661    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:35 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 03 December 2012 - 08:38 PM, said:

Well said on your part!

These were the aliens that didn't talk at all, even though he tried to communicate with them.  According to Travis, there was another one wearing some kind of spacesuit who led him out of the "landing bay" of them ship and down some corridors where he met these two.  This was after he had just been wandering around on his own.  They did not seem particularly hostile or friendly, but just seemed more interested in calming him down.  Whatever they did to him, he went unconscious again and they left him by the side of the road.

Now if I wanted to put on my "skeptical" hat for a minute, I would point out the old UFO television series from 1970 also had human-looking aliens who needed to steal human bodies and body parts to stay alive.  These aliens could not speak either.  They looked like us but they could not talk.

So a supporter of the psych-social hypothesis would probably say that Travis was influenced by this old TV show.  

Edited by TheMacGuffin, 03 December 2012 - 09:37 PM.

#4662    TheMacGuffin

TheMacGuffin

Government Agent

• 4,159 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

View Postsynchronomy, on 03 December 2012 - 08:54 PM, said:

So do I, at least for most of them.  It's just a question of relying on so many people his only evidence is based on accounts given under hypnosis.  We know that UFOs are real, but why there was a sudden explosion in "abduction" accounts in the 1980s and 1990s is a different story.  I think that most of that was media-driven.

#4663    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:35 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 December 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

So do I, at least for most of them.  It's just a question of relying on so many people his only evidence is based on accounts given under hypnosis.  We know that UFOs are real, but why there was a sudden explosion in "abduction" accounts in the 1980s and 1990s is a different story.  I think that most of that was media-driven.

I agree.
I've heard too the the vast majority of abduction cases have occured in the USA.  I doubt their is anything unique about US residents that would make ET's want to abduct them more than other nations citizens.  It seems to point to a psychological cause for the phenomena.

#4664    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,817 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 05:20 AM

View Postsynchronomy, on 04 December 2012 - 04:35 AM, said:

I agree.
I've heard too the the vast majority of abduction cases have occured in the USA.  I doubt their is anything unique about US residents that would make ET's want to abduct them more than other nations citizens.  It seems to point to a psychological cause for the phenomena.
Or, as one member here suggests, the aliens like left-handed people - is there a higher population of lefties in the US?

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#4665    synchronomy

synchronomy

Psychic Spy

• 1,124 posts

• Facinating

Posted 04 December 2012 - 06:02 AM

View PostTheMacGuffin, on 03 December 2012 - 09:49 PM, said:

Looks like Jim Sparks has some answers for us.  He's on C2C am tonight.  Starts right now 1am-5am EST.
I'll have to miss it...going to bed...lol
He submitted this video relating to tonight's chat:
http://www.coasttoco.../455275/1705726

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users