Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

My introduction!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1    Djavul

Djavul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:14 AM

Hello!

My name is Philip!

I´ve been lurking around these forums for years now and finally decided to become a member.. I´m very interested in the paranormal/unexplained even though i´ve never experienced anything at all, and I believe that most of it has a lot left to prove..

I love to play and sing music, reading books and A Good Beer during my spare time!!

Nice to meet you all!!

Cheers,
Philip

#2    Insanity

Insanity

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." - H.P. Lovecraft, "The Tomb", Published 1922

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:22 AM

Reading books and drinking beer is perfectly acceptable, as I do the same, though I usually drink what I brew.

"We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos, yet other beings with wider, stronger, or different range of senses might not only see very differently the things we see, but might see and study whole worlds of matter, energy, and life which lie close at hand yet can never be detected with the senses we have." - H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond" Published 1934

#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,448 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:44 AM

Hi Philip and welcome to the forum.  I'm also interested in the paranormal.  I saw the ghost of my cat and would like to see something like that again.  Hopefully it will be a pleasant experience like it was with my cat.

#4    Djavul

Djavul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:56 AM

View PostInsanity, on 16 November 2012 - 12:22 AM, said:

Reading books and drinking beer is perfectly acceptable, as I do the same, though I usually drink what I brew.

I´m a bit of a beer fanatic, and hunt for all different brands and flavors all the time!!
Love it!

#5    Djavul

Djavul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:00 AM

View PostHilander, on 16 November 2012 - 12:44 AM, said:

Hi Philip and welcome to the forum.  I'm also interested in the paranormal.  I saw the ghost of my cat and would like to see something like that again.  Hopefully it will be a pleasant experience like it was with my cat.

I understand what you mean.. I have a wonderful, wonderful dog (border collie), that I love very much.. I guess that the animal spirit lives on as well!!

#6    Insanity

Insanity

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

• "Men of broader intellect know that there is no sharp distinction betwixt the real and the unreal..." - H.P. Lovecraft, "The Tomb", Published 1922

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:10 AM

View PostDjavul, on 16 November 2012 - 12:56 AM, said:

I´m a bit of a beer fanatic, and hunt for all different brands and flavors all the time!!
Love it!

Do you get much American craft beers?

"We see things only as we are constructed to see them, and can gain no idea of their absolute nature. With five feeble senses we pretend to comprehend the boundlessly complex cosmos, yet other beings with wider, stronger, or different range of senses might not only see very differently the things we see, but might see and study whole worlds of matter, energy, and life which lie close at hand yet can never be detected with the senses we have." - H.P. Lovecraft, "From Beyond" Published 1934

#7    Djavul

Djavul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:14 AM

View PostInsanity, on 16 November 2012 - 01:10 AM, said:

Do you get much American craft beers?

Nope, nothing at all...
Is it good?

#8    Insanity

Insanity

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:16 AM

Well, there are a lot of different breweries making a lot of different beers.  Some are average, others are excellent.

#9    Djavul

Djavul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

It´s almost impossible in Sweden to get any good American beer at all, unfortunately.. But we should do an exchange, you and I! I bet there´s alot of swedish beers that you´ve never tried??

Edited by Djavul, 16 November 2012 - 01:27 AM.

#10    DancingCorpse

DancingCorpse

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

• Finite to fail, infinite to venture!

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:59 AM

Welcome to the forum Philip :)

Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air and deep beneath the rolling waves, in labyrinths of coral caves, The echo of a distant tide comes willowing across the sand and everything is green and submarine...

You're neither. You're an errand boy, sent by grocery clerks, to collect a bill.

#11    Insanity

Insanity

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:02 AM

Though not Swedish really, I have had some Carlsberg, which has the largest brewing plant in Sweden.

I think it was their lager or Elephant beer.

#12    Djavul

Djavul

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:16 AM

View PostInsanity, on 16 November 2012 - 02:02 AM, said:

Though not Swedish really, I have had some Carlsberg, which has the largest brewing plant in Sweden.

I think it was their lager or Elephant beer.

Nils-oscar is a very good swedish beer.. And Bellman 6,0... Carlsberg is Danish...

#13    Insanity

Insanity

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 573 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:19 AM

Yep, just happens to own the largest plant in Sweden.

#14    schizoidwoman

schizoidwoman

The roosting goose...

• 12,538 posts

• Much mischief is done by the misuse of mercury...

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:23 PM

Welcome to UM!

#15    Catz

Catz

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 128 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 12:44 PM

Welcome Philip!

:tsu:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users