Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

$10 Million Bigfoot Bounty

Q-C

http://www.semissour...is/entry/46599/

I get tired of the drunk redneck shooting at anything that moves rhetoric as a description of your average (deer) hunter.

A kid is safer going hunting with adults than playing football.

Ok, so before you get all statistical, let me say that I have never been shot at at a football game. I have had to return gun fire from a drunken redneck while hunting. Let's just say there were multiple felonies committed that day, fortunately, no one died. I pretty much gave up hunting after that and avoid the woods during deer season.

Just saying that statistics only can be made for things that get reported.

I expect bigfoot sightings to go up soon, with the opening of turkey hunting season just around the corner.

Ok, so before you get all statistical, let me say that I have never been shot at at a football game. I have had to return gun fire from a drunken redneck while hunting. Let's just say there were multiple felonies committed that day, fortunately, no one died. I pretty much gave up hunting after that and avoid the woods during deer season.

Just saying that statistics only can be made for things that get reported.

That would include injuries from sports too.

Sorry for your experience. There a millions of hunters in the woods just in one state on the opening day of deer season, yet deaths are low. My husband has been hunting for over 45 years and has never been shot at by some drunk redneck or sober other.

That would include injuries from sports too.

Sorry for your experience. There a millions of hunters in the woods just in one state on the opening day of deer season, yet deaths are low. My husband has been hunting for over 45 years and has never been shot at by some drunk redneck or sober other.

I know it's rare, however it onl;y takes one crazy, drunk redneck to take the joy out of hunting for you. I'm glad your husband hasn't experienced it and I pray he never does.

I know it's rare, however it onl;y takes one crazy, drunk redneck to take the joy out of hunting for you. I'm glad your husband hasn't experienced it and I pray he never does.

Agree! Or one crazy drunk driver to take the joy out of driving. Alcohol and some things just do not mix.

Agree! Or one crazy drunk driver to take the joy out of driving. Alcohol and some things just do not mix.

I guess you should say "drunk yuppie" or "drunk city slicker" when comparing to the "drunk redneck" comment.

I'm not from the south and I don't hunt, but I still think it is insulting to refer to hunters as drunk rednecks.

:(

Does that in any way lead you to speculation on if people don't report Bigfoot sightings, or maybe that humans simply usually don't pay good attention?

I think people say " look at that idiot "....

I did it about 3 times where I know people saw. Had my brother in law at the pull out with his dogs. ( people walk dogs in the meadow, tourists stop there for scenery ). He was not close enough to them to hear anythiing, but said it would have been hard for them to miss me.

I guess you should say "drunk yuppie" or "drunk city slicker" when comparing to the "drunk redneck" comment.

I'm not from the south and I don't hunt, but I still think it is insulting to refer to hunters as drunk rednecks.

No! This was a drunken redneck, with a very low tooth to tattoo ratio, out on a deer stand and dead effen drunk at 10:00 AM. Shot at me and my buddy who were changing positions, wearing blaze orange. The SOB had already drunk a twelve pack and was working on number fourteen judging from the empty beer cans I counted. Needless to say there was an exchange of gun fire, then an exchange of words.......after which a number of felonies occurred.

Calling a drunk redneck a drunk redneck is completely appropriate and sometime, you just have to commit a felony.....or two. That is not to say all hunters are drunken rednecks, but unfortunately some of them are, and if that were to only time I'd had a problem during hunting season I'd still be hunting, I found it much easier to give up hunting deer rather than turn into a serial murderer.

I agree. I hear it all the time, as if all hunters are crazy foolish trigger happy derelicts. I come from (after marrying) "redneck" country and hunting country and we even call a few of our brethren "rednecks". I just hate hearing how all southerners or all hunters are an uneducated irresponsible gun crazy lot.

People have this vision of every time a hunter goes hunting he's all about guns blazing and dodging bullets. He and his buddies Band of Brother it into the woods then Hamburger Hill it up into their deer stands. After an exhausting battle they leave in Saving Private Ryan mode retrieving their wounded and dead brethren. And are such fools, they do it all again the next day, maybe with a couple 13-yr-olds in tow Gettysburg style.

Edited by QuiteContrary
  • Like 2

Yeah, unfortunately there are some fools out there I just wonder if they'll be more fools, new ones, out there with the 10 mil bounty. Hunting-ignorant ones who wouldn't give guns or hunting the time of day, before.

The real fools will be those who go out hunting bigfoot for the $10 million. Clearly, the $10 million is ONLY for this Show's Contestants. It would be like trying to win American Idol by getting into the Studio Audience and rushing the stage while singing at the top of your voice. All that is going to happen is Security is called.

Edited by DieChecker

The real fools will be those who go out hunting bigfoot for the $10 million. Clearly, the $10 million is ONLY for this Show's Contestants. It would be like trying to win American Idol by getting into the Studio Audience and rushing the stage while singing at the top of your voice. All that is going to happen is Security is called.

Yeah, I'm sure there will be non-contestants who will think that's what a bf body is worth.

• 2 weeks later...

Would anyone believe I found Bigfoot in Hawaii?

What if he/she was hiding behind some coconut trees? Or maybe slowly walking away from me on the beach looking back at me while I film it on a grainy 8 mm?

I could use $10,000,000.00.

Let the excuses begin.....

( I.E. The Randi Challenge )

Good find by the way ! :tu:

The curse of Phil Klass comes to mind as well...........

Would anyone believe I found Bigfoot in Hawaii?

What if he/she was hiding behind some coconut trees? Or maybe slowly walking away from me on the beach looking back at me while I film it on a grainy 8 mm?

I could use $10,000,000.00.

50% and I am a supporting eyewitness.

50% and I am a supporting eyewitness.

Hell, 25% up front and I'll throw myself in front of a car and say Bigfoot beat me down! Beat that! :lol:

• Like 2

Hell, 25% up front and I'll throw myself in front of a car and say Bigfoot beat me down! Beat that! :lol:

Damn!

I am not dropping to 25% after the deed.

<_< Cutting my grass again huh! You keep away from Emma Acid ya hear, I saw her first! :lol:

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

make it 50 mil. and i will show you the real bigfoot. but, you can't touch them, you will not going to get DNA and specially you can't have them. you will smell their bile odor, you will see their finite appearance, they will show you the atmost thing that all want to see, their strength and power ! deal ?! 10 mil. is a loose change !