Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Are Jihadists damaging Islam's reputation?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
126 replies to this topic

#31    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 7,635 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

View PostLion6969, on 01 March 2013 - 11:00 PM, said:

Muslims that ask for sharia governance and caliphate do so in their own sovereign lands. Its their right to be governed as they wish!  

Intergrate? More clichéd BS! We r Intergrated! We are teachers, doctors, nurses, bin men, etc etc you name it we are integrated into every facet and fabric of society! So what more do you want.....our blood and lives?  Or do you mean we need to take drugs, drink alcohol,  fornicate, adultery etc etc, is this where you want intergration? If so then a small number if Muslims do this too. So what more? Simply put, small minded people like you will never actually be happy until we muslims forsake our beliefs and heritage maybe even extermination

http://www.demotix.c...ia-law-zones-uk

DO YOU WANT MORE OF THIS DS?? cos i can get loads more if you want!

The rest of your post will get the contempt it deserves.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#32    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,648 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 01 March 2013 - 11:55 PM

View Postodas, on 01 March 2013 - 04:39 PM, said:

Muslim extremists are damaging islam.

^This.

To expand on that simple truthful statement. Christian extremists are damaging Christianity (think Westboro Baptist Church)

Now to remind everyone...

'Spirituality vs Skepticism' board guidelines Please always respect the beliefs of other members - the bashing of specific religions, countries, races or belief systems is strictly disallowed. Several of the topics in this section cover some sensitive areas and it is important to respect the views of others; this means no flaming, no flamebaiting, no trolling and no personal attacks.

One does not simply walk into Mordor.

#33    mike72

mike72

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 62 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:06 AM

Its given me a bad image of them. I know that's wrong to say, but when i read and see whats happening in the Muslim world, They are making the good Muslims look bad.

#34    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:22 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 01 March 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

http://www.demotix.c...ia-law-zones-uk

DO YOU WANT MORE OF THIS DS?? cos i can get loads more if you want!

The rest of your post will get the contempt it deserves.

Listen you joker im a caucasian former uk born atheist who reverted to Islam . The shariah law requested in uk is to do with inheritance marraige and minor facets of the law! Why cant they request it? You allow jews to have their own law courts a long with other faiths, but dont allow it for muslims you biggots! Personally there is a tiny number who want uk to be a muslim shariah state.  They delluded and wrong, but then we also have numties who want uk to be a white indigenous state only as well, difference is you sensationalise the muslim nut jobs cause we are flavour of the day for biggots!

Now adddress the rest of my other post! What friggin intergration do you want and refer to? You only ignore cause i always stump biggots!

#35    shrooma

shrooma

Doesn't own a beard.

• 3,949 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:50 AM

View PostLion6969, on 02 March 2013 - 12:22 AM, said:

im a caucasian former uk born atheist who reverted to Islam .
rather poor choice of words there.....

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#36    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

View Postshrooma, on 02 March 2013 - 12:50 AM, said:

rather poor choice of words there.....

Lol I see it now. I meant uk born Caucasian former atheist reverted to islam. Is that better?

Edited by Lion6969, 02 March 2013 - 12:53 AM.

#37    shrooma

shrooma

Doesn't own a beard.

• 3,949 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:11 AM

View PostLion6969, on 02 March 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

Lol I see it now. I meant uk born Caucasian former atheist reverted to islam. Is that better?
nope.
I think you meant that you CONverted to islam, not REverted. reverting is to go backwards, to an earlier/lesser state.....

"Get off your knees, the party's over."
-How do you sleep-
The Stone Roses.

#38    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:50 AM

View Postshrooma, on 02 March 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

nope.
I think you meant that you CONverted to islam, not REverted. reverting is to go backwards, to an earlier/lesser state.....

No I meant to say REverted because in Islamic theology, there is no notion of original sin, that every child born is muslim (literarly meaning born in submission to the will of allah, a muslim is someone who submits to the will allah). As the child grows his parents then determine whether they are muslim or atheist or any other faith. So I was born Muslim like everyone, was raised an atheist and the reverted to my original state if islam (submission to allah) thus making me muslim!

#39    Ogbin

Ogbin

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

• "God Bless Israel"

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:45 AM

LOL..  What?  
  I am sorry, but I was not born muslim.  :no:

#40    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,295 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:01 AM

View PostLion6969, on 02 March 2013 - 12:51 AM, said:

No

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#41    Lion6969

Lion6969

Poltergeist

• 2,229 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

I did say its based on islamic theology and literal application. Granted you would view it as convert but we muslims prefer to use revert based on our belief that all are born in submission to god the literal meaning of muslim.

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 02 March 2013 - 06:01 AM, said:

No

Tough! Thats how cookie crumbled.

#42    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,427 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

View Postand then, on 01 March 2013 - 11:20 PM, said:

You ain't seen nuthin' yet....
Should I expect to see you on the news?

#43    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,295 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:24 AM

View PostLion6969, on 02 March 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

I did say its based on islamic theology and literal application. Granted you would view it as convert but we muslims prefer to use revert based on our belief that all are born in submission to god the literal meaning of muslim.

Tough! Thats how cookie crumbled.

I guess thats what I should expext as I am just an Infidel. If my none belief discribed to do what your religion states what would you say. As far as my disbelief goes should I have a an atheist jeihad. Kill or convert. The conversion is a bit funny as it claims to conqure within.  I don`t act or do anything due to a god of any flavor so I guess I will have to kill religion as I see fit.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#44    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 02 March 2013 - 07:39 AM

amusing topic .. but pointless :D
i think muslims terrorists have given islam the 10% percents of the bad name
and the western countries interests in invading muslims countries for gains and power are the rest 90% why muslims have bad reputation
it's nothing to do with religion it all to do with politics
western media keeps on brain washing these people until they are like what we see here

what better way to justifiy the mass killing of lotta of people than to demonize them
and it has been done before too unfortunatly .. people never learn they like ram into the wall blinded
rather to open their eyes on something that they been fed for so long turn out to be wrong

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#45    Dan'O

Dan'O

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:51 AM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 01 March 2013 - 11:55 PM, said:

To expand on that simple truthful statement. Christian extremists are damaging Christianity (think Westboro Baptist Church)

You are comparing people that cry out the name of their god out when they saw peoples heads off or blow up dozens or even hundreds at a time to a idiotic church that simply hold up stupid signs?

OMFG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users