Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Geithner: Lift Debt Limit to Infinity

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,569 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:12 AM

THE MATRIX = Collectivism

He's a troll.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#32    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:36 AM

Thanks for noticing acidhead. Apparently he hasn't caught on.

Posted Image

#33    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,406 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:39 PM

View PostTHE MATRIX, on 22 November 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

Typical Tea Partier Pathetic response and continuiing to ignore or be ignorant of the fact that Reagan And both Bushes racked up record deficits and when called out on it continue to deflect. It's cool though. I know your kind full well unwilling to take responsibility while blaming others. Typicals behaviors of a Tea Partier.
Matrix, you are either being stupid and combative on purpose to be funny or you're being stupid and combative because you are just stupid and combative.  I clearly stated that I was against the government going into debt under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama.  Before that i was too young to vote.  I am not in the tea party.  Now answer the question or kiss off.

Do you believe the government should be allowed to borrow and spend without any limitations?  Yes or no.  Feel free to elaborae on you answer if you feel there need be an explanation.

#34    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:47 PM

It doesn't matter oversword. If you don't begin and end every post with 'death to the tea party' and ' I hate bush and I really mean it' he will just troll you with nonsense and many times multiple lol's. Also, any of your source reference must come from mediamatters, thinkprogress or Chris Matthews or else it is right wing extremism thus rendered invalid.

Posted Image

#35    THE MATRIX

THE MATRIX

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

View PostOverSword, on 27 November 2012 - 03:39 PM, said:

Matrix, you are either being stupid and combative on purpose to be funny or you're being stupid and combative because you are just stupid and combative.  I clearly stated that I was against the government going into debt under Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama.  Before that i was too young to vote.  I am not in the tea party.  Now answer the question or kiss off.

Do you believe the government should be allowed to borrow and spend without any limitations?  Yes or no.  Feel free to elaborae on you answer if you feel there need be an explanation.

Your post is just too predictable and laughable. Of course you and the rest of the Tea Partiers are going to say you were against Reagan and both Bushes record deficit spending. After you and the rest of the Tea Partiers got called out on it and couldn't explain why.

Edited by THE MATRIX, 28 November 2012 - 05:29 AM.

#36    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,406 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 28 November 2012 - 04:08 PM

View PostTHE MATRIX, on 28 November 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

Your post is just too predictable and laughable. Of course you and the rest of the Tea Partiers are going to say you were against Reagan and both Bushes record deficit spending. After you and the rest of the Tea Partiers got called out on it and couldn't explain why.
Yes you caught me.  Not only that but now that I've been exposed I may as well state that as long as it's a republican doing the spending I want them to spend more and more so that when they inevitably get voted out of office I can blame all of thier evil deeds on the democrats who are only working in our best interest.  Mwhahaha!

dick.

#37    Rut Roh

Rut Roh

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 08:44 PM

Psssssst.... hey Matrix.... you should really try the red pill next time.  Reality is a tad more harsh than a movie.

#38    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,661 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 03 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

View PostTHE MATRIX, on 22 November 2012 - 04:24 AM, said:

Typical Tea Partier Pathetic response and continuiing to ignore or be ignorant of the fact that Reagan And both Bushes racked up record deficits and when called out on it continue to deflect. It's cool though. I know your kind full well unwilling to take responsibility while blaming others. Typicals behaviors of a Tea Partier.

View PostTHE MATRIX, on 22 November 2012 - 04:34 AM, said:

So I guess it must be ok when a Republican administration continue to raise the limit and rack up huge deficits right. It's like having a credit card with unpaid charges for the previous month and forgetting about it because the the current month chargess more important. So we should forget about the deficits from Reagan and Bush right the ones that inpaid for LOL. Good to know where the Tea Partiers are.

So, because Bush raped the economy, it is 100% fine that Obama make up for lost time and do the same thing 3 times as fast?

At least Clinton turned things for the better. And you know how??? He worked with the Republicans rather then always inciting them. Obama is a Fool in this regard. Or, maybe just overly arrogant or proud.

Only a fool blames those he should be working with.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#39    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,569 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 06:45 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 03 December 2012 - 05:55 AM, said:

So, because Bush raped the economy, it is 100% fine that Obama make up for lost time and do the same thing 3 times as fast?

At least Clinton turned things for the better. And you know how??? He worked with the Republicans rather then always inciting them. Obama is a Fool in this regard. Or, maybe just overly arrogant or proud.

Only a fool blames those he should be working with.

slow down cowboy.... odrama's just gotten started

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#40    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,661 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

View Postacidhead, on 03 December 2012 - 06:45 AM, said:

slow down cowboy.... odrama's just gotten started
No.... He's been around 4 years. Do you really think he is going to go all Clinton on the Congress and start shaking Repub hands and cutting deals?

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#41    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,903 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

Die, you are talking to acid. Surely you know he doesnt think that.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

#42    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,953 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 04 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 03 December 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

I kinda took Acid's comment to mean "you ain't seen nothin' yet" but I'm a bit of a slowcoach at times   :su

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#43    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 18,661 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:42 AM

View Postpreacherman76, on 03 December 2012 - 11:44 PM, said:

He pulls my leg, and I'll pull his. :tsu:

#44    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 11,047 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:39 AM

View PostDieChecker, on 03 December 2012 - 05:55 AM, said:

So has Obama. To "work together", both sides need to do so. Republicans have made it publicly clear that would not do so. And stop with the racial incitement words.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#45    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

What was racist in that? I think that was a premature play on the race card ^ Mr. Lib ^

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users