Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

my spirits

juduskiss

Hello All! I live in georgia and all who know ghosts,this can be he state you can come to. Well, I have heard of ghost talk most of my life and seen a few also. They are not your imagination, but fear can trigger your imagination to see things that aren't there, makes no sense? The supernatural has no rules, you see them when they want you too or if for the ghosts that come back as a movie ruining on ghost time,here in the south civil war is a good ground for that. In Roswell ga. you can here the battle cries in the summer nights and slow night rains in the summer, and this is true in most places of extreme hostility.

The houses are old and houses are alive, when there is no one around the house dies and rots but the energy can stay for ever. If the houses are lived in the energy can be used by the ghost to give you a pinch in the night to someone sharing your bed! The land that is tainted by bad enities is what bad dreams are made of . New houses can be built on them and their new owners can have a new house guest. My house has a spirit ,it likes me alright but does,nt like my daughter. It has kicked her,touched, pushed and just scared the bejjebbees out of her. I have a grandson that says bye to it, it don,t bother him. My daughter has been around ghosts all of life but it is picking on just her. If anyone has a clue to why give me a call. Love and light To All

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• juduskiss

• Tokoyo

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of cases in which gosts have essentially been given therapy and it's possible that this could work here. It sounds like there's some trauma or problem from the ghosts life that your daughter triggers for the ghost. If you could find someone to essentially work through that trauma with the ghost, just as a therapist would with a living person, maybe the problem would go away. I think that when I heard of this method it was related to possession cases, and it could even be argued that it was simply a treatment for schizophrenia, but that's the only advice I have, good luck.