Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God And his creations

SilverNitrate

for all those christians who believe in the god of the bible i just want to know if u think adam and even were the first people on the earth. i just want to know before i provide the fact i found in your bible

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverNitrate

• zandore

• Azalin

• boooyah

yeah... I believe in Adam and Eve..... sooo whatchya find?

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them" (Genesis 1:27).

"Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created" (Genesis 5:2).

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth" (Genesis 1:28).

see where it says replenish. to replenish something life had to be alreadyhere and the destroyed or something like that. Replenish:To fill or make complete again; add a new stock or supply to: replenish the larder.

so what's your point? that Adam and Eve weren't the first humans? well, there were animals... animals were alive before Adam and Eve.

Edited by Jesus_Freak

yea thats my point. for something to be replenished it has to be gone. or have to start over to re do. i provided the facts its in the bible and im not talking bout no animals man human beings. adam andeve werent the first people on earth. there no way.

If you check out the Aztec calendar stone and the myths that surrounded it. There are 5 suns, and we are currently in the 5th sun. The 4th sun was destroyed by a great flood. From various sources including the Bible, there was a Great Flood that clensed the Earth. There were three suns before that and hence 3 times humanity was almost wiped out.

Who is to say that Adam and Eve were the survivors of the 2nd mass destruction? Perhaps that is how far back the memory of those who wrote the old testiment went. It is a possibility, one that I am willing to entertain.

So, what about the different translations of the bible that don't use the word "replenish" and instead say "increase in number"?

for all those christians who believe in the god of the bible i just want to know if u think adam and even were the first people on the earth. i just want to know before i provide the fact i found in your bible

490750[/snapback]

I know where you're going to.

Adam and Eve got kids name Abel and Cain and one slay the other and the other one went to other place and got married.

he..he.. he...

well i belive in god and in the begin(whatever) it clearly states he/it(god) was hovering over something not nothing. so its intirely possible that before this world as we new there was another world with life.

thats the thing, even though im a beliver i dont think the bible sould be taken as a literal translation(insome aspects), even thought it can teach some the value of morals, give some gidance,and other hope.

theres many diffrent translations an in all those translation do we truly understand what they mean? sure the words we understand but is that what the earliest of men ment when they spoke those words.

what if they ment somthing diffrent then what we interprit it? most of there words held meanins for multiple things.

like lets say god created light and said it was"BAD" i know he didnt but in the early 90's late 80's "bad" ment good. how about god said sacrifice this goat and give to me the p.h.a.t. and the rest to preachers, see where im going with this, see the preacer would get all the nasties where god got all the good crap.

im not arguing that the bible is wrong in no way but maybe it should not be taken as a liven document(this is what it say's these are what the words mean now, hell yah im allowed to murder rape and pillage).

ive read alot of diffrent stuff in the bible that when look at in the way a person with lesser amonts of words to explain what their seeing,an come up with diffrent point of view which is not too entirely differnt from the bibles but lot eiasier to explain.

the whole creating man in my image thing. schollores belive is to mean with soul or likeness and so forth and so on, but if i stand in front of a light source my own shadow is created in my image i know this and you know this, but typicaly none of are shadows really look like us, i can see my shadow is diffrent from my neihbors but my shadow more resembels my neihbors shadow then it dose me in likeness.

every one thinks they look something simular to god but if yah get to heven i bet he/she/it looks nuthen like you an me. the bible its self isnt the prob, its treying to understand the bible i in no claim that this is how it is, but im willing to bet that those who belive that you know it and interprit the way every ones ancesters did way back when, your mostly wrong.

So, hypothetically speaking, lets say Adam and Eve or that god of yours actually existed.

Adam and Eve were the only two people on the planet, correct? Please don't give me that "read between the lines" crap. Doesn't your bible state that they are 1 man and 1 woman, not "towns" or "families"?

Then that would mean that their sons would have had to have boinked their own mother. Then their sisters/daughters. I doubt Adam wouldn't have boinked a few of his grand-daughters either. Not to mention all the fun they would have had with THEIR kids.

Scientific fact states that when continuous inbreeding occurs in humans they become deformed and most of the time end up mildly retarded.

So, if your bible is correct...then we're not only an entire race of mentally retarded misfits...we're also living in "sin". Incest is a "sin", no? I also heard that the children born of incest aren't accepted by your god...which means that the entire human race will be going to your hell, no?

Correct any inconsistancies with actual quotes from your bible please and not with a "let me explain what it really meant...", okay?

Ta!

yah see, its gods and his creations, not a he slept with her or vise versa topic.

its easy to pick out the contradiction between books of the bible thats including the new and old testaments. much harder for a someone who belives to find something wrong cause for the most part these type indaviduals are only will to accept it on faith alone say that not matter the proof against ill

belive.

you cant turn em i cnat turn em, but being a beliver i on the other am intirly looking for these reason why how what types cenarios. im not claiming to be an expert but if ya look at it with no bias points of refrense as i do i can cleary see how parts of the good book come together to make a clearer pictiur.

offten times i make those belivers who take the bible word for word very upset at me cause im not the conventional bible thumper ill look for what some one from their time could describe what they are saying or seeing experianceing ect. but place it in refreance of our time, using more then one bible edtion cause thier are all sorts.

and i wont argue your point cause you said you dont want to hear" what so and so ment" so's i wont go there.

now however as far as that bit bout everyone going to hell, that and what you mentioned concerend the old testament(mankinds punishment) we needed not to breed adam had eve live in paradise no suffering of any kind mean none nada not even death. then came mankinds sin the first which we were through out of paradice for, then came death, we had too servive.

and i bet if you and one of your oppset sex(male or female) where in the same situation youd do the same for servival( or fun if your cruel and twisted) its kinda in our genes.

then latter on in the new testament where god decides he punished mankind enough (x)amount of years come this dude who dies on the cross according to the bible(you wanted accuall quotes look it up mad manfred, its in there or it was the last time i read it). which paved the way for all those who had sinned to be allowed into heven as if they havent sinned at all so long as they

1. belive in jesus christ is there savor.

2. follow the comandments and NEW LAWS that jesus christ son of god(god him/her/itself) had set in place.

so for acctuall quotes just read the bible or book the word means the same take it as you want to.

oh yeah mad manfred you have nuthin to worry bout less your sinning, or a non beliver( you can become a beliver any time so long as truly mean it and accept jesus), or your taken part in that whole inbreeding thing your so facinated with, which yes infact is a sin and means your prolly gonna go to hell if that swhat your doing. and really im not trying to be harsh youd might truly be some one i could consider a friend, id share such things with, but the bible is not (if you belive, and you dont have too its a choise) something to take lightly. terrible things have happend to people in that book, what we now consider regular normal good (in instances) people today would get stoned or tortured for back then.

i dont read the bible with a closed mind thinking that what i was taught is how it is,and what the bible says is what it was intended to mean for all times. 2000 years from now if we (humanity) still exist and we still have some form of political bias.

i garentee that my constatution that help to create the great foundation of my country u.s.a.(yes im proud of it all the time, not so prod of some of its people though)will have changed the meanings of certain words greatly. just the the same way i belive the bible has. thus changing the interpritaton. geek.gif

other then that yes adam and eve prolly inbreed and yes all of us may be a bit affected by that, yes its a sin if you partacy in that kinda thing your gonna go to hell with others who may or may beinto that thing, but the death christ made it possible that people who truly belived in god and lived pretty decint lives, dont share eturnity with enbreeders murders sinners in general ect, and can spend it in a otherwise less crowded place.........

sorry ment no bashing or to be harsh but the bible is really trully harsh if you choise not to belive in the(perhapes cahnged meanings) words written sad.gif

ohh yeah and that whole mutaion thing can in fact be choped up to evalution,

where as we dont have such deformities now cause those born with the general traits that would cause them to be less effective and effincent would also cause them to be less likly to servive. or lol i wouldent mined haven eyes in the back of my head or knees that bent back wards but perhapes the offspring of adam and eve decide that such trats where not of the norm compared to adam and eve an thus decided " WELL THATS KINDA FREAKY" so now we are as we are or perhapes its the other way around?

who nows but some where dont the line im your great aunts grat uncles great fathers great mothers geate cousins great newphews great neices great ( ahhh im tired )ect. im related to yah thumbsup.gif

lets keep this discion going im liken it gret topic man.

Just a quick remark.

In biology no species can begin from a single or even a couple of individuals. If there was some intervention (or creation) that by all means would be creating a prototype that would be more or less genetically flawless. That could explain why inbreeding would be possible. It still does not explain how they could create a whole race though.

So I have to side with Manfred on the Adam theory purely because I think the Bible had a lot of "additions" over the years and unlike what most people like to think its not a "single" item. I do though suspect that some parts do contain actual historic clues and perhaps predictions (based on someone who has a good insight as to how humanity would progress).

i wasnt gona go in to the cain in able stuff but some people made intresting points. and the person that was talking about suns and we being the 5th sun. still if that was the case then still adam and eve wernt the first people on the earth if they survived. there would of been peopke before them. but any ways thats all i wanted to say but one more thing the has been translated so many times so whos to say whats in the bible actualy happen the way it said it happened. whosto say that the person or persons that started this religion didnt just make up stuff in the begining.

i wasnt gona go in to the cain in able stuff but some people made  intresting points. and the person that was talking about suns and we being the 5th sun. still if that was the case then still adam and eve wernt the first people on the earth if they survived. there would of been peopke before them. but any ways thats all i wanted to say but one more thing the has been translated so many times so whos to say whats in the bible actualy happen the way it said it happened. whosto say that the person or persons that started this religion didnt just make up stuff in the begining.

491177[/snapback]

It's scary. You are starting to sound like me! ohmy.gif

I know of at least 3 Bible verses that talk of "books and acts" as being in the Bible but when you look for them you can't find them.

lol is that a good or bad thing

Why is it that so many feel compelled to tell others that they are fools about things of which they have no understanding. You suddenly pick up the Bible and 5 minutes later you feel that you have found evidence to prove all of the theologians wrong. Amazing.

I don't know what is more laughable...your ignorance...or your arrogance. original.gif

lol is that a good or bad thing

491663[/snapback]

Good I hope. thumbup.gif

Why is it that so many feel compelled to tell others that they are fools about things of which they have no understanding. You suddenly pick up the Bible and 5 minutes later you feel that you have found evidence to prove all of the theologians wrong. Amazing.

I don't know what is more laughable...your ignorance...or your arrogance.

Before you even know what his evidence is?

I don't know what is more laughable...your ignorance...or your arrogance. lol ignorance is bliss but any ways what makes u think im arrogant. but any ways i didnt tell any one they r a fool . and i didnt suddenly pick up the bible i found that on a bible web site cause i was looken for stuff in the bible that proves what i was saying. but me i dont know what more laughable you assuming stuff or just your arrogance.

i just want to know before i provide the fact i found in your bible

which is it?

i didnt suddenly pick up the bible i found that on a bible web site

If you find something on a web site, the prudent thing to do is provide a link. original.gif

lol its a bible web site they got the verse out of the bible

No offence Joc, but you seem to think everyone is ignorance that has different opinions than your own, you said he was ignorant even though you had not seen his findings, how can you condemn someone before they have commented on something ? People have difference of opinion, just because they differ from your own doesn’t mean they are ignorant.

Many people that question the bible are not ignorant on it, many are experts on the bible because have studied it intensely. Does being an expert on it mean they have to believe what you do ?

All the best

Faeden

In my opinion that can provably be supported by factual historical evidence, The Orthodox religion was founded on the murder and persecution of others. I was raised a Catholic and quickly realized as I got older that I NOT wanted to belong to an organization that withstood the test of times simply by eliminating the "opposition" and blending itself with mainstream politics , wich are never a good thing.

Im a man that loves and admires Jesus dearly, but what you see now is not what Jesus intended. The Christ/messiah concept has been echoed in many epochs and labeled by many names in many toungues.

Hey, on the God channel did you catch the infomercial of the "Subject Bible". Only $150.00 bucks. without shipping and handling though. The author cleverly choses a topic and put the verses that supposally go with it, so that YOU don't have to look them up. It truly is Subjective! lol.

In my opinion that can provably be supported by factual historical evidence, The Orthodox religion was founded on the murder and persecution of others. I was raised a Catholic and quickly realized as I got older that I NOT wanted to belong to an organization that withstood the test of times simply by eliminating the "opposition" and blending itself with mainstream politics , wich are never a good thing.
You could have been talking about me here instead of yourself. thumbsup.gif Why did they feel the need to get rid of all opposition of it's beliefs?