Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Not for the faint hearted

Zeus

Food for thought on why the Catholics wanted to murder so many people of our fairy tale times.

Are there any other hidden histories and belief systems that people used to live with in our history, or is this work ( fiction or fact ), worth much in todays times?

http://web.archive.org/web/20030301021152/...sset/ch3_01.asp

Edited by Zeus

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charlie_0978

• hyperactive

• Zeus

• marduk

The following are technical support notes to the essays included in 'From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells'. As such there will be numerous repetitions of the subjects covered in that work, as it was extracted largely from these notes. However, a wealth of extra material follows which could not be drawn in detail into the narrative of the essays. This material stems from 1985 and the copyright is registered from that date.

"'From Transylvania to Tunbridge Wells'" 1985

Fairy tale times ?

I was 15 and into girls by then

no.gifno.gifno.gifw00t.gif

>A golden flute or pipe, inserted into the urethra prior to stimulation, was either held in the mouth to receive the discharged glandular fluid, or otherwise it was directed into a chalice.<

"And this one time at band camp......"

American Pie

"The True Elves of Europe: The Unfallen Elves of J.R.R. Tolkien."

http://www.shelltown.net/~dangweth/elfsaga.html

More real history

http://www.sacred-texts.com/ring/index.htm

GnostiCism

http://www.rotten.com/library/religion/gnosticism/

Current versions of history are times usually written by the victor which in this case were the catholics. Does anyone trust the catholic's version of history?

This is only of northern europe, but what other areas and peoples were used to hide the existence of this very real culture of people?

where else on earth are there similar stories of a culture similar and now forgotten through dominating ideologies or do all forest/jungle peoples hold similar ideologies seperate to humankind?

Elven people were more than just spirits. There must have been an alternative reason why the catholics murdered so many. If they claimed at witches and folk similar and killed millions of fellow europeans in the bloody past, i could onlly assume that perhaps, one or two of the many million wiches did real magic and were real witches enough to scare the catholic leaders. Constantine only collected the most popular pagan ideas rearranged to form the bible, The same quelling tactic as the Persians used with ancient India, to help rule over them them by regurgitating Hindu as a new religion.

even before that, how are we in strong belief of the celts, if history really recorded tthem with very few of the cultural honours we picture them today with, and in fact, the attributes were stolen from a culture who's identity was very systemticly erased from european memory, the elves. I ask you, what happened to the real pagan europe? do you still trust the bible version of history?

If you don't, then why are we still following a lie?

As it is a lie of history we can accept being duped, and investigate what in history they were really fihgting against, and why?

Were not the Celts just barbarians like the majority around them as history really shows?

http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book...&va=elf&x=0&y=0

also:

1. Elves are about as tall as humans.

2. Elves are beautiful.

3. Elves are strong and make fierce warriors.

4. Elves excel in arts (especially music), possess the gift of foreknowledge and can bestow similar gifts upon chosen humans.

5. Dwelling places of Elves are removed from those of humans (e.g. beyond the sea, on islands etc.).

6. Elves possess a speech of their own, distinct from that of humans.

7. Elves and humans can have common children.

How amazing the fiction of JRR Tolkien and who were the original fairy tales about in history long forgotten?

Is there not another earth here and now similar to middle earth where spirits realm?

We can't sit and say pure fantasy without prior investigation. Where is the evidence against?

Edited by Zeus

Ive never heard of catholics wanting to murder people, only christians murduring people... huh.gifdontgetit.gif

Ive never heard of catholics wanting to murder people, only christians murduring people... huh.gif  dontgetit.gif

780773[/snapback]

Don't kid yourself, the catholic's will do what ever to keep their lie's safe. wink2.gif

Ive never heard of catholics wanting to murder people, only christians murduring people... huh.gif  dontgetit.gif

780773[/snapback]

As i am pegan i really don't see any different between the two of them.

Okay let me tell you the main difference

Christians are the ones that follow the Teachings of Jesus Christ,

and Catholics are the ones that named you as a pagan in the first place.

oh ye of lesser faith

or didn't you know the word "pagan" is a catholic slur

they call me a pagan but I am in fact an old world pantheist.

And catholics have murder down to a fine art.

they call it conversion iirc

they used to do it with swords and big bonfires

tongue.gif

I agree, how many versions of the one and accurate bible do they follow and how many versions of the original roman catholic church are there?

Which one group has been responsible for the deaths of millions of Europeans throught until now?

There is universal acknowledgement in the koran about the djinn or elves, so that is one whole culture that still remembers. Hardly to be accepted as fantasy in the far east, we see the same belief system with their dragon beliefs and ways. The catholics then would have opposed such ideas and demonology etc, can anyone remember when the catholics relinquished the demonic taboo over using utensils during eating? they have slowed humanity much more than that... even today we are still uncovering our sexual taboo's as a culture of catholic morals.

. Without the catholics, so many european women would not have been slaughtered, so many south americans would not have been slaughtered, perhaps the same for africa and north america. Adding them up, there is a pile of incidences that symbolises catholism by the sword. Christian ideals are based on catholic. and we today allow the destruction of families with bombs by war by these same people who run our countrie.

. were the witches really dangerous or were the catholics in envy of a true rite and way of power? what exactly were the catholics afraid of? Loss of position and power? or desperacy to control everyone's minds through similar yet fabricated stories of guilt of the soul?

Edited by Zeus

oh ye of lesser faith

tongue.gif

780797[/snapback]

Um . . . . actually we prefer swords nowadays, instead of big bonfires - too much fire restriction, due to drought.

tongue.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mellow.gif

And you once said:

You're a good catholic girl

Never judge a book by it's cover . . . you might be surprised by what you find inside.

user posted image

oh ye of lesser faith

tongue.gif

780797[/snapback]

Marduks right they can kill with out ever letting the masses know what has happen, They have the two most important things, Money and Power, and they are not about to let go of either!

Pagen hmmm..how many times have you called me that? laugh.gif

what happened to the real pagan europe? do you still trust the bible version of history?

little hint there were no pagan people grin2.gif

how about go to school and study a littlebit thumbsup.gif

Edited by Lux Felix

Pagan is a religion. Many wicca call themselves this.  Here is a link so you can understand, it's kinda like school. wink2.gif

http://www.paganlibrary.com/index1.php

784276[/snapback]

no, there are no such as PAGAN religion...but there were PAGAN RELIGIONS!!!!

What does the word PAGAN means? it came from the latin and it means peasant (the italian word is paesano..paisan also co=villagers) from the word PAGUS= HUT.

During the roman empire the word it was used to describe all the people who lived OUTSIDE the big cities (and it was not intended as a insult) later when cristianity became the official (and the only ) religion of the empire; the people who lived out side the big cities was also the one who were keep the belief in the ancient religion then the word pagan became a insult; but also to describe something absolutely wrong in the eyes of the the cristian religion.

Wicca and others are what we can call some modern religion; after all Gerald Brosseau Gardner died in the 1964.

Another word to describe the pagans are the "IDOL WORSHIPPERS" from the greek word Edól who means picture...in other words picture worshippers!

In short there were no pagan relion, but religions and there is no such as pagan people! yes.gif

That is your opinion and your view but i can as sure many people will not agree,! There's many here on this form who claim to be pagen, so call it what you wish, it's not really that big of a deal. no.gifgrin2.gif

Here you go lux..http://library.thinkquest.org/28111/ there are more if you need them.

Edited by isis-999

That is your opinion and your view but i can as sure many people will not agree,! There's many here on this form who claim to be pagen, so call it what you wish, it's not really that big of a deal. no.gif  grin2.gif

Here you go lux..http://library.thinkquest.org/28111/ there are more if you need them.

784306[/snapback]

No it's not my opinion..this is fact and u can find it in history books.

About religion only a ignorant would mix Hare krishnas with Jehova Withness and Jews. And this applies also to pre-cristian RELIGIONS. If you study the roman history you will find out at the late years of the empire there were lot of new religions like the Dionisian or eksotic one like Mithra's solar believ (althoug this one was not properly new) they were completely different from the <<PVBLICA RELIGIO>> (the one with jupitar/zeus...apollo ect ect) and if the rapresentant of that time religions would read today somebody mix them as one they will be horrified and offended!!!!

Who said anything about mixing anything? ok i have to sleep know..I will be back later! grin2.gif

Oh everybody just relax.. laugh.gif It's called popular usage. The original meaning of a word becomes corrupted and changed by the public and takes on new meaning. It happens all the time..And while it may not be technically correct, that's the form it exists in, and we deal..

The term "Jews" seems to have been a Roman insult originally, but now even followers of that faith refer to themselves as Jewish rather than Hebrew...That's just life..

Doesn't anybody else find the fact that people were seriously discussing Catholic Elf-Murder just one page ago surreal and disturbing?

Who said anything about mixing anything? ok i have to sleep know..I will be back later!  grin2.gif

784320[/snapback]

good night grin2.gif

Oh everybody just relax.. laugh.gif It's called popular usage. The original meaning of a word becomes corrupted and changed by the public and takes on new meaning. It happens all the time..And while it may not be technically correct, that's the form it exists in, and we deal..

The term "Jews" seems to have been a Roman insult originally, but now even followers of that faith refer to themselves as Jewish rather than Hebrew...That's just life..

Doesn't anybody else find the fact that people were seriously discussing Catholic Elf-Murder just one page ago surreal and disturbing?

784326[/snapback]

yes I know more or less like the word GAY.

Back to paganism, iof people use references form the past they must also respect the past...and not made thing up form the blue.

About cristians people murdering the pagan elfes blink.gif it sound more like somekind of anime grin2.gif

Pagan is a religion. Many wicca call themselves this.  Here is a link so you can understand, it's kinda like school. wink2.gif

http://www.paganlibrary.com/index1.php

784276[/snapback]

Inded the point i am making. The victors who write history will convince or have been convincing everyone through their official word since the times when writings, games and songs were outlawed by the church throughout Europe. whatever we deem the official version of history must alwys be skeptcly investigated deeper. Because even dictionaries today depict a false history of the elven people just as much as the removed and magical history of India before the persiian invsion as well as the possible future of blacks on earth in our distant future, FORGOTTEN INTO MTH AND STORIES OF FANTASY AND FOLK TALE.. How many are familiar with the true celts that were definately nothing similar to the descriptions propergated by the New Age pedlers ( who were nother to place a brick in the wall seperating European from a very real part of their history ).

If we were to be talking in a few years of the mythology or fantasy of the jews or blacks then we may expect that the ethnic cleansing program that removed all memory of these peoples was very succesful indeed. Well the Catholics were butchering and falcifying history for a real reason...

Let me alter my wording of Pagan culture/religion to non christian culture/religion, because that is all it is. It would be as if the US bullied their way through Islam and together with the Jews, palnned a 1000 yeaar goal to systematicly wipe out all Islamic families and scatter the remainder into hiding whilst destroying or adopting Islamic art and high cultural ideas (as Celts did with Fairy culture and Europe di with African Egypt utntil the 1970's) Then remove all physical evidence and written evidence of the islamic group until it becomes a fainter and fainter memory to the generations that pass. This genocide phenomena is not an unusual phenomena in history, though with our informatin age, it may be more challenging to achieve as the catholics did back then .

We are facing the possible fact that our fairy tales o high maic, may be related o a real and hidden history. There may be a reason why we have no knowledge on who laid the stone circles or the many pyramids etc. All that there was of European culture before the bible was systematicly driven underground or destroyed, which included those links to the miracle performers that inspired various iddeologies just before the dark ages

http://www.fernweb.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/mf/ or asculture is being encouraged to eventually adopt over time

http://www.darkages.com/

http://www.white-wolf.com/Games/Pages/Darkageshome.html

to yet again falsify history into myth and fantasyas the media mostly fails to do until the proram of the newer generations of human are more borg.

Never mind. Fairies are real as well as elves and wizards. The constant ad prolonged hounding of their culture has mean millions of Europeans dying in europe and america. Being non european, I also know of other cultures decimated by the catholics, o i don't really care about he uropeans until the eurpeans care about their own and their real history. It is explained that the catholic church were then envious of the true leaders who had physical divine right over the ctholics, so they remoed the threat to catholic domination....

Edited by Zeus

Well it's really a catholic slur, but it is a words that was highjacked some time ago. Now when you hear it, it's meant toward a type of religion. innocent.gif

Well it's really a catholic slur, but it is a words that was highjacked some time ago. Now when you hear it, it's meant toward a type of religion. innocent.gif

785772[/snapback]

No, there are many missing links in history deliberately wiped out by those in power. the last 1700 years have been overseen by catholic authority and we may have lost links to the ancient world and in particular, the links to the groups decendent from the families who once ruled the earth as alien invaders and their hybrid children. They didn't just dissapear. So even if i hold the church to account, i am mre imortantly making links to a people who may be related to the pyramids nd standing stones, as well as everything talented wrongly asscociated to the celts as well as a very real people of above human abilities then as well as now. the people that the catholics slured or over 1000 years are part of your history moreso than people would probably want to believe.