Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i'm a beliver. now

jay_flemo

i saw my very first u.f.o to day and to think i used to think it was fake wot a fool i was. blush.gif

it was Black, Circle and had sumthing on the top but i chouldnt tell wot it was it was flying fast through the sky and went it a straight line three of my mates seen it and 2 of them dont belive it was a u.f.o

but the thing is i'm only 14 and my mate's are taking the mick out of me sad.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stixxman

• Yelekiah

• Baldwin

• jay_flemo

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy for you, but you are on a totally different level when it comes to english compared to me.

Yeha i know that its just that I'm inclear exactly what his friends are doing to him.

should this be in a different forum?

but anyway, I'm happy for you original.gif

That seems to happen a lot in the world today, I mean common everybody knows you don't get any brains until your twenty or older right?

That seems to happen a lot in the world today, I mean common everybody knows you don't get any brains until your twenty or older right?

846941[/snapback]

the human male mind does not reach full maturity until 25...

and yes, 20 is a good age of realization

Tell you what talk to me when you have a doctor sit you down and explain how you should live your life so you don't die from asthma when you are ten. You grow up pretty quick I tell you. My maturity came at that age out of need to survive. That research mumbo jumbo is over simplified.

I think I have, a bright light that traveled across the horizon from east to west in less than ten seconds then just disappeared.

I was out looking at the nightsky one time when I saw a faint blue 'thing' appear out of nowhere, it faded to a bright orange colour and whizzed of upwards in a kind of @ shape (Starting at the center and twirling upwards and outwards), all in about 5 seconds. It was kind of a cylindrical shape with 3 fins at the base of it, and it was spinning/twirling. It all happened quickly and I wasn't expecting it so I probably described it wrong right now, im not even sure of the details of what it looked like myself.

Have you read anything about twisters and spinners?

847189[/snapback]

I havent even heard of it? I assume it's a kind of UFO right? I'll look into it thumbsup.gif

hav u all seen u.f.o's?

847138[/snapback]

Nope . . . never seen a UFO, the only objects I see in the night sky are Satellites flying overhead.

~~~~

Congratz, on your sighting! thumbsup.gif

original.gif

Hi welcome to um, we have a ufo thread, You may want to check it out, it's pretty cool. Anyway..don't worry if someone didn't believe you. As long as you believe in what you seen it really doesn't matter if other's do. thumbsup.gif