Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost, Angel or Hoax?

Lady Shade

What do you think? I don't know about this one. What's your opinion?

Edited by Lady Shade
  • Like 1

I am going to say hoax/set-up. For one reason, why if it is in China would the camera ID read "camera 64" and not use chinese characters. Also, there are obvious cuts in the film.

• Like 2

Thanks! I think your right :yes: . I believe it has now been debunked. Interesting video tho.

Impressive looking footage, looks as though it's from a movie, obviously a women and I like the way her hands seem to glow after. I always wonder, why are people willing to spend so much money on a hoax for entertainment?

A movie or a game maybe?? People hoax for the attention and publicity I think. But yeah I think it's deffo a hoax or advertisement for something :yes: .

It's probably a plug for christianity which is growing in popularity in China thus the name of the producer, Truth Revolutions, and the logo with the widely accepted "image" of Jesus. Most of China follows Buddhism in some form and ancestor worship. Saw a great documentary on christianity in China awhile back. Vary interesting.

I am going to say hoax/set-up. For one reason, why if it is in China would the camera ID read "camera 64" and not use chinese characters. Also, there are obvious cuts in the film.

We need to remember that there is a steady production of pious hoaxes all around the world and that spotting them is usually much more difficult.

Iv been looking online and no one has really debunked it to be honest. So idk. People have been looking at it frame by frame and have found no problems.

All i know is it that this is very well done if it is fake.

I have trouble looking at this objectivly because no one can really debunk it but at the same time my minds like there is no way this is real.

I guess my main problem with it is, why is this guy slowly rolling out in to a four way intercetion. bike looks sketchy to me too.

Edited by spartan max2
  • Like 1

Definitely a hoax. The motion blur of the "guardian angel" would not appear that way on CCTV due to the lower frame rate utilized by such cameras (it should "stutter" more).

• Like 1

Ahhhh,

Watching Frame by frame it is faked.

1. Truck skips a frame when the person teleports them.

2. CCTV does not do a perfect video, they do not have a great megapixels. When the truck is about to hit the bike rider, you see the blur of light then appears the teleporter, with the trucks light, we should should of not have full outline detail on him/her.

3. the shadows are wrong. After the angel teleports the person, the man on the bike shadow is way lighter than the angels. 50 seconds in the video, you see the shadow being too dark on the angel and he should have 2 shadows like the truck drivers.

• Like 1

Impressive looking footage, looks as though it's from a movie, obviously a women and I like the way her hands seem to glow after. I always wonder, why are people willing to spend so much money on a hoax for entertainment?

Because it's fun!

Okay, time for my own amateur CSI investigation into this video...

3. the shadows are wrong. After the angel teleports the person, the man on the bike shadow is way lighter than the angels. 50 seconds in the video, you see the shadow being too dark on the angel and he should have 2 shadows like the truck drivers.

Not only that, if you pause the video exactly at the spot that superhuman arrives just before the truck is about to crash into the bike, the shadows are all wrong there as well.

There is no shadow from the street lights, and there should be like the pic of the driver I've included.

And the shadow from the truck's headlights is all wrong. When you shine a bright light, low down and parallel to the ground at something, you don't get short sharp shadows like the ones the superhuman and bike rider do, you get long exagerrated shadows. Those shadows could only have been created by a light some distance away, high up and pointing down at an angle. The shadows are roughly the same size as the truck drivers shadows, even though they should be great big long things.

Video screengrabs:

superhuman.jpg

Quick homemade example to show what the shadows should have looked like (please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn't have time to build it to scale or to paint it).

]shadowsj.jpg

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 4

I wish these hoaxers would learn how to do SOMETHING right.

I'm sick of them:

Youredoingitwrong.jpg

• Like 2

Hoax..... but way better and more entertaining than some I have seen!
:)

Hoax..... but way better and more entertaining than some I have seen!
:)

It's actually a pretty cool video and the music in the OP's link makes it looks like a clip from a teaser video for some upcoming sci-fi TV show.

I agree with everyone else, posted my FAR less educated opinion about it being a hoax, but a really neat clip, hoax or not, I'm glad you posted it!

Something about it was uplifting, and I'm captain agnostic hehe. If this was for a movie, I would be interested just based on the clip alone. It has an eerie yet still positive emotional quality to it.

Quick homemade example to show what the shadows should have looked like (please excuse the crudity of this model, I didn't have time to build it to scale or to paint it).

]shadowsj.jpg

"Yeah I know, Doc... It's not to scale."

I say its edited but the trick driver seems confused on what just happened so i don't know.

I say its edited but the trick driver seems confused on what just happened so i don't know.

Well, if it's a hoax, as it appears to be, then the truck driver is probably part of it and is thus just acting.

It's impressive how it was put together, even if it's fake it was nice to have that sparkle of the doubt.