Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Are you angry yet?

9-11 oklahoma city bombing

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#16    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,799 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

I vote "Dragonwind" winner of the Week in Post positivivety !
Im sleep knowing that all is not lost in the few,Hope is a good thing. :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#17    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,771 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 24 April 2013 - 02:11 AM, said:

Are you angry yet?

Are you angry because of all the unanswered questions regarding the OK City Bombing, 9-11, the Boston Bombing, and the Texas Explosion?

More posts following to allow for more media.

Are you angry yet?

A&E for Truth?

Thread fail right out of the gate.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#18    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 24 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 24 April 2013 - 02:46 PM, said:

Good thread Regen, but I learned many years ago that anger is most often a counterproductive emotional state because it works against reason and analytical thinking.  Fear=anger, too many times.

Your right about that! And I think Master Yoda agrees....
Posted Image

#19    FurthurBB

FurthurBB

Government Agent

• 3,380 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

View PostTaun, on 24 April 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

I have no unanswered questions about the OKC bombing... And it directly affected my life, by killing three people I knew, and my best friend ended up marrying a survivor...  

As for the Boston Bombing... why is it more believeable that a massive, shadowy, evil group spent time, resources and energy to set bombs that killed two or three people, when they had tens of thousands of targets... yet less believeable that two homicidally bent people did it themselves?...

As for the Texas Explosion... a chemical plant with a bad safety record can't have an accident?...

Exactly why does every bad thing that happens in this world have to be part of some convoluted, improbable, rediculously pointless, evil conspiracy?...

I am so fricken sick and tired of all the "Ohhhh! The government is so evil! So massively bloodthristy and vile in everything it does..."

Point of fact #1:   WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT! - Unless every single person who is ever elected to office is by nature evil and murderous, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for the levels of conspiracies that are 'theorized', to actually exist...

Point of fact #2:  Our governments are much too incompetent to do even a small portion of all the crap they are blamed for...

I know, when I first read the OP I thought I am angry, but not for the reasons you think.  I am angry that people would use these tragedies to push their nonsense.

#20    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,924 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:00 PM

View PostFurthurBB, on 24 April 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

I am angry that people would use these tragedies to push their nonsense.

The Bush administration better watch out for you then - surely their wars were the greatest push based on pretext of such tragedy.

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#21    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,799 posts

Posted 24 April 2013 - 10:07 PM

Karma is a B#$ch !\

This is a Work in Progress!

#22    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

I am not angry yet to be honest. I don't think there's any conspiracy regarding Boston Bombing,Texas Explosion or 9/11.
I don't know what OK Bombing is to be honest so can't comment on that.
We know the Boston Bombing was caused by those 2 brothers, who apparently belong to a sect of other terrorists. Which I believe is true.
Texas Explosion was an accident and 9/11 was done by Jihadist Terrorists.
Without sounding rude none of the conspriracies regarding these events have any hard evidence,filmed evidence, photographic or written documented evidence.

#23    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,117 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

• It is time to put the big guns down now, Little Boys!

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostAliveInDeath7, on 24 April 2013 - 02:47 AM, said:

I don't see how this can be more of an issue than all of the soldiers killed overseas...

I'm not trying to be cruel, but it seems like America only really cares when citizens are attacked. Boohoo.
You can't expect to be safe everywhere you go.. that's the reality of life. You can't expect to live the next day, because you can die from any random happening.. such as burning yourself to death in bed from a lit cigarette, or p***ing of a beaver.

Edited to add: Most are so used to be ultimately protected by now that they don't know anything to save their lives. All they know is money, consumerism and the internet.. sharing all of these ridiculous trends. They rely on the government to keep them safe, but look where that's gotten us?
Way to elect a pro-terrorist.

I agree with you totally.

Haven't you ever wondered why there are not bomb-sniffing dogs in every town? NOt just one but many dogs that have been trained to sniff out bombs in the hands of the city? How simple and unexpensive it would be.

Have you ever wondered WHY there aren't programs that teach anyone and everyone how to spot terrorist activities and how to act if something suspicious is found? We KNOW that members of We The People are willing to die for each other. Why can't we have seminars that everyone attends that teaches us what to look for and how to respond to a questionable situation? Put prevention in the hands of The People.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema
(quote from THE BIBLE FRAUD)

Robert Heinlein: SECRECY IS THE HALLMARK OF TYRANNY!

#24    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,117 posts
  • Location:All my posts are my own views, my own perceptions. Will not be finding links for why I think the way I do.

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:19 PM

View PostDragonwind, on 24 April 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

Several billion people on the planet. Forests dissapearing. Culture obsessed by money and consumerism.

How many people die each day from terrorism or from their government?

Switch off your TV. Do some gardening. Read a great book. Make your partner a healthy dinner.

The world is still extraordinarily beautiful. Choose happiness.

I do have the cable TV turned off. Just did it a couple weeks back when I found that The Weather Channel was the only thing we were watching.
I do read books. This house is filled with books. But what a good suggestion for all those that don't read books.
There is nothing in your post I can argue with.

Truth is such a rare quality, a stranger so seldom met in this civilization of fraud, that it is never received freely, but must fight its way into the world
Professor Hilton Hotema

#25    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,117 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:23 PM

View PostTaun, on 24 April 2013 - 01:18 PM, said:

I have no unanswered questions about the OKC bombing... And it directly affected my life, by killing three people I knew, and my best friend ended up marrying a survivor...  

As for the Boston Bombing... why is it more believeable that a massive, shadowy, evil group spent time, resources and energy to set bombs that killed two or three people, when they had tens of thousands of targets... yet less believeable that two homicidally bent people did it themselves?...

As for the Texas Explosion... a chemical plant with a bad safety record can't have an accident?...

Exactly why does every bad thing that happens in this world have to be part of some convoluted, improbable, rediculously pointless, evil conspiracy?...

I am so fricken sick and tired of all the "Ohhhh! The government is so evil! So massively bloodthristy and vile in everything it does..."

Point of fact #1:   WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT! - Unless every single person who is ever elected to office is by nature evil and murderous, it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for the levels of conspiracies that are 'theorized', to actually exist...

Point of fact #2:  Our governments are much too incompetent to do even a small portion of all the crap they are blamed for...

The bad safety record of the fertilizer plant would certainly make it a logical target for someone.

Just the other day, the Egyptian president said that there are long-standing controlling undercurrents in his government that he is fighting (look in McClatchy DC), and trying to purge. Stands to reason that this is happening within the USA government as well. GW Bush talked about the shadow government. Reagan talked about the shadow government. Only the heads-buried-in-sand don't believe that there are unelected people running governments of the world.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#26    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,117 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

View PostFurthurBB, on 24 April 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

I know, when I first read the OP I thought I am angry, but not for the reasons you think.  I am angry that people would use these tragedies to push their nonsense.

I am sure you would like others to think it nonsense too, huh? Why else would you post this?

Professor Hilton Hotema

#27    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,117 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostDragonwind, on 24 April 2013 - 06:10 AM, said:

Several billion people on the planet. Forests dissapearing. Culture obsessed by money and consumerism.

How many people die each day from terrorism or from their government?

Switch off your TV. Do some gardening. Read a great book. Make your partner a healthy dinner.

The world is still extraordinarily beautiful. Choose happiness.

Having thought about this while I was mowing, your post reminds me of THE TIME MACHINE. In that world, it is either/or. There is no either/or in this society anymore. I will not be domesticated. I will not be indentured. I WILL BE FREE!! I am willing to die for freedom.

Professor Hilton Hotema

#28    Midyin

Midyin

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 391 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

Nope. Thanks to the fluoride in my tap-water and the tons of other cancer causing mind control chemicals I'm bombarded with 24-7 I'm dumb, lazy, and complacent...

Just like the Government tells me I'm supposed to be.. @_@

Edited by Midyin, 28 April 2013 - 08:39 PM.

#29    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,865 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 28 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

View Postregeneratia, on 28 April 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

I agree with you totally.

Haven't you ever wondered why there are not bomb-sniffing dogs in every town? NOt just one but many dogs that have been trained to sniff out bombs in the hands of the city? How simple and unexpensive it would be.

Have you ever wondered WHY there aren't programs that teach anyone and everyone how to spot terrorist activities and how to act if something suspicious is found? We KNOW that members of We The People are willing to die for each other. Why can't we have seminars that everyone attends that teaches us what to look for and how to respond to a questionable situation? Put prevention in the hands of The People.

Because that would be called propaganda by many here. They'd say that the govt is trying to instill fear and suspicion in the population.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#30    regeneratia

regeneratia

Government Agent

• 4,117 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

View PostStellar, on 28 April 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Because that would be called propaganda by many here. They'd say that the govt is trying to instill fear and suspicion in the population.

I changed my mind and unhooked the "like". I agree with you. I was thinking about the Eoli in THE TIME MACHINE, who thought life was so beautiful and glorious, while they are being fattened up for eating.

Professor Hilton Hotema

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users