Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 2 votes

Pascagoula case

• Please log in to reply
312 replies to this topic

#271    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:06 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 15 April 2013 - 06:47 AM, said:

Do you have any evidence at all in support of this intriguing hypothesis you seem to have constructed here? is there any evidence of any "suspicious" relations between the two gentlemens?

No, pure speculation based on a hunch specific to actions and words by them, as well as their environment. I'll get to the list, but it's a little fragmented, so it will take a little time. I am not saying I have the answer, but it seems to fit the string of events and seems to me at least as a plausible notion.

Edited by psyche101, 15 April 2013 - 07:08 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#272    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

• A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
    Albert Einstein

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:44 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 April 2013 - 04:42 AM, said:

I do not suppose you have spotted an email for Mr Givens anyplace? I wonder if he might answer some questions. I'd like to know the names of the toll booth operators, and see what they think if they are OK with some questions. We do have some more detail of the actual situation which is far more valuable than the persons reputation who gathered the evidence. The Cameras now have a brand too, which seems to be no longer in production. Joe's article was poor in that he had not only stolen the information, but left it very loose. If it can be tightened up to reflect the actual sitiation, I think it is still admissible evidence that could turn out to be pretty damming.

No I haven’t, although if you find it, it would not surprise me to find him trying to charge you for any info..if his escapades in regards to this case are anything to go by. The camera situation is quite interesting and some good info is examined in the French article by Miguel. The only admissible evidence would be some footage which doesn’t exist.....so all we are left with is 3rd-4th hand information about operators that may or may not have seen something....let alone if anyone asked......and of course if the cameras were not recording then it kind of all falls apart anyway doesn’t it?

I think that the God Fearing nature of the town indeed confirms that such an abominable act would be considered the lowest deviation a man could pursue, and would surely be ousted from Church, ridiculed for life, and earn eternal damnation in hell. Much to fear. In fact I would bet if this is the case, and my hypothesis is at all correct, then had the men been "found out" I suspect Calvin would have felt too much shame, and would not be with us today.
so why go and announce a UFO rather than creep back home sheepishly.....it really doesn’t add up at all for me.

My eyelids swell as well, not the most attractive sight.

Why check for it? It's a type of radiation and Charlie was complaining about it, and they requested to be examined for radiation themselves.
Hmm I don’t see Charlie complaining about it? I saw a comment he made during the harder interview about having ‘something like’ welders flash for a few days. And who is to say they didn’t check? I haven’t seen any examination results yet......

I am not one bit convinced  and am trying to dig up old transcripts. One thing I have noted is I am not the only one to note Charlie's ever changing spaceship. One source I have seen says he quotes it as being 10 feet long, and that is consistant with the statement made on the 12th. I cannot simply overlook the very fact that the distance the craft seems to have been from the men overnight became the length of the craft.
Charlie has maintained a length of 30ft...I haven’t heard him say any other size yet?? As for the source that says Charlie said 10 ft, best ignored and best we stick to what we know he said......

No worries, I was hoping for drawings from the men, or Broadus or Larry mostly.
a statement from those two would be a start....I may have something by the end of the week as I have some more good info to hand to sort through....I even have the 19 pages Klass wrote on the case....:)

Whenever you like? You had objections to Randle, I would be interested to see them, as I said, as a rule Kevin seems very thorough, even for this old skeptic. I tend to give him more credence than any other UFOlogist.
ok great, do you have the full article by Randle? If so can you post it please mate so I can go to work on it J

How did it get over the water at all?

They were fishing from a pier right? When fishing from a Pier, you are facing the water are you not?

The Pascagoula Incident involved two men, nineteen-year-old Calvin Parker and forty-two-year old Charles Hickson, both of Gautier, Mississippi, who were fishing in the Pascagoula River when they heard a buzzing noise behind them. Both turned and were terrified to see a ten-foot-wide, eight-foot-high, yada yada.........................

This one does not mention the pier, but most do.

The Open Minds article you referenced also says:

As Hickson and Parker went about the normal pastime of fishing off a pier at Shaupeter Shipyard, they heard a buzzing noise behind them.

It's always behind them, on the ground, I that was what I thought you meant with the catfish. I didn't think "they" were over the water at any time. When did they catch that fish? Not even what they were fishing for, they were after Hardheads, did they even catch the Catfish at that spot? Are Catfish caught at that location?
you are correct it seems I have taken the term ‘on the river’ as literal, and have been swayed by sources who say the beings hovered over the water to the boat.

Good news is that my catfish are no longer a problem as there was no boat so they could just pick up the equipment and fish straight after the event.....

Not to me I am afraid, as far as I know, these men saw a streak of light.

Does a better description than:

As if that weren’t intriguing enough, former Pascagoula detective “Puddin” Broadus told Captain Ryder that me saw something streak through the air that same night. According Ryder, Broadus, who has since passed on, was an honest man not prone to flights of fancy: “Puddin’s dead now, but he was a fine man. He wouldn’t make up something like that.”

Exist? It's a pretty loose tie in. Something streaking through the sky can be anything.

No this is just third hand interpretation....i.e. he told captain Ryder......if you look at the base interrogation they also say it was the same shape and same description and everything according to Huntley....at least this is second hand info which trumps the third J

And Larry is nothing like the abduction description:

at 9:00pm after watching TV, Larry Booth of Pascagoula got up to check the front door prior to going to bed. He noticed a huge object with red revolving lights hovering 8-10 feet over the street lamp. He thought it was an experimental craft run out of the local military base.

LOL, all we need now is for Charlie to say the 10 foot above the streetlight is now the hight of the object instead fo the distance and we have a closer match file:///C:UsersEFSTAT~1AppDataLocalTempmsohtmlclip11clip_image001.gif

HE noticed....He thought...hmmm lets find out what Larry really said he saw and what he really thought rather than someone guessing

I think you will find it in every transcript. That was why I thought it was a problem, you cannot even sleepwalk on water.
yes you are correct, this solves my biggest problem J

If they are all claiming staying in touch with Bible Bashing Aliens with a rock, then I have to say "well, yes".

No other answer would suffice would it?

No they are witness to a UFO not to bible bashing aliens

The IDH is as well supported as the ETH. Whilst there is little argument considering the likelihood of other species on other planets, the method of travel i.e. the ETH is pure fantasy. It is not supported by anything at all other than speculation. What makes wormhole travel possible but dimensional not? As I understand Vallees ideals, we had a big bang that resulted in our main Universal ingredient being hydrogen. What if the balance was slightly different, and a different fundamental element, lighter, or perhaps heavier was to drive the evolution of the Universe? What would it look like? Why would it be 3D and not 2D? And why could these Universes not exist at say right angle to each other? Or on top of each other? If aliens can use wormholes to het here, then dimensional travel seem just as plausible to me. Except the concept of dimensional travel could allow the tale to stand "as is" whereas the ETH will not allow for this. It requires more to move that small craft across the vast expanses as we know it, as it was reported alone. For a Mothership, you have to make up an entirely new UFO that nobody has seen, and is not part of any recollection.
But I do not think the IDH answers the abduction at Pascagoula, if anything, it probably is over-thinking it.

Yes but either way there is proof for none of it, hence I do not want to get into the ‘why’ or ‘how’ but want to establish the ‘what’ first.

#273    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 April 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

WIll take some putting together. I believe I am the first to pursue this line of investigation.

indeed you are...I guess this is due to teh fact that there is not an ounce of evidence suggesting this line of thought......and personally I do not see the logical path but I am sure we can discuss at some point.

There still seems quite some urgency to get this out to the public.

yes but not from the abductees, but from the officers involved.......as shown byu their actions that evening and the indiscretion shown about the tape recording.

Why did they insist on the Lie Detector test then? Even more interesting, why did Calvin pull out?

Calvin had been admitted to Lousiville hospital by then I believe...... and why would you not insisted on a test to further try and help you explain the unexplainable you have juts experienced.

TIC,

:tu:

#274    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 15 April 2013 - 05:17 AM, said:

Hey Q

If the width of an egg is 8 foot, the height should be pretty much the same, however if this really is any sort of actual egg shape, should it proportionally be about 18-20 feet long mathematically?

with what kind of angle i.e. if an egg is stood up, lying on its side etc..........and are you seeing it head on or from the side? now width can take on two different measurements right? depending on angle ?

Hickson does go into this detail in harder interview....and I believe thsi is the real source of any 'difference' in height/width/length etc

--although do note that the 'difference' has not yet been proven....all i have heard Hickson say is 30ft :)

#275    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

two more quick things:

1- the interogation transcript.....the front page listing attendees also lists Larry and Broadus as witnesses. They dont even know the surname of Larry (who everyone else seems to know is Larry Booth)....maybe I will definately stick with what I can hear Charlie say as opposed to the transcript which seems to be all over the place at times with regards to what Collingo, Huntley and Diamond say.

2- the name 'kiminsky' .....this needs looking at...could be another witness??

edit spelling: Kimisky

Edited by quillius, 15 April 2013 - 11:34 AM.

#276    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,551 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:44 PM

All this talk of egg shaped craft brings to mind ...

Surely that's the obvious answer.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#277    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 15 April 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

talking of egg shaped: Charlie described it as 'not round but oval shaped'.....during interogation.

We know that this means it will have varying length v height v width (central circumference)....all in all we know that from the description there is no mathematical calcualtion to establish other dimensions if we are to work of just 8ft high. We also know that the craft cannot have been 8x8x8 due to the fact he stressed it wasnt round so cannot have equal measurements.

The description of 'seemed oval' also fits with the picture below drawn by Calvin Parker during the interiogation...how would you describe this shape?

Posted Image

#278    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,551 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

A little like a Turtle, perhaps.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#279    quillius

quillius

52.0839 N, 1.4328 E

• 4,983 posts

Albert Einstein

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:13 PM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 15 April 2013 - 01:09 PM, said:

they didnt have turtles in them days

#280    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:12 AM

View Postquillius, on 15 April 2013 - 10:44 AM, said:

No I haven’t, although if you find it, it would not surprise me to find him trying to charge you for any info..if his escapades in regards to this case are anything to go by. The camera situation is quite interesting and some good info is examined in the French article by Miguel. The only admissible evidence would be some footage which doesn’t exist.....so all we are left with is 3rd-4th hand information about operators that may or may not have seen something....let alone if anyone asked......and of course if the cameras were not recording then it kind of all falls apart anyway doesn’t it?

I was more hoping to get the names of the toll booth operators, who knows I might get lucky and find them on facebook or something. I would be surprised of the footage still existed, the cameras are not even made any more, however, there is no reason at to think they were turned off. That would contravene any military contract in place. I do not think it would any harder than getting the Klass evaluation online, mercy did I look, and came to the conclusion I was going to have to track a hardcover down.

Also, it seems it was smack bang right between two main traffic thoroughfares that do not seem to have produced any supporting evidence in the way of testimony.

Posted Image

In this aerial image you can see the location of the checkpoints of the Pascagoula River bridges.Top, identified as B, is the control booth railway bridge. Below, identified as A, is the gatehouse of ninety highway bridge. On the left, labeled C, is the place where the abduction took place.

And as we can see, the gatehouse was most certainly in full view of the alleged scene.

so why go and announce a UFO rather than creep back home sheepishly.....it really doesn’t add up at all for me.

I woud surmise perhaps one of two reasons.

1 - They thought they had been seen.

2 - Personal guilt, could not live with the thought of invoking God's wrath, and had a personal struggle of conscience, which Calvin seems to have lost.

Calvin paints this picture stronger than Charlie does, as an example from the Spanish website:

"Raped. I have been violated. I have been raped by creatures from another planet. "
Start the video claiming to have been violated is, somehow, trying to break free of guilt about what happened in 1973. But freedom from guilt to whom? reviewing, in detail, your new account you can conclude that Parker sought to redeem himself in his faith: Christianity.

In the original story of the 1973 abduction, Parker said she collapsed when one of the beings robots seemed touched his arm. In this testimony, 1993, Parker explains that these robots injected with a substance in the arm to paralyze: "And when they came (the people who seemed robots), one of them shot me in my arm and my body was completely paralyzed, I could not feel anything, I could not move anything, my muscles were paralyzed. "

Hmm I don’t see Charlie complaining about it? I saw a comment he made during the harder interview about having ‘something like’ welders flash for a few days. And who is to say they didn’t check? I haven’t seen any examination results yet......

You have the paperwork, I look forward to seeing it.

Charlie has maintained a length of 30ft...I haven’t heard him say any other size yet?? As for the source that says Charlie said 10 ft, best ignored and best we stick to what we know he said......

You have on the 12th, but cunningly you are not accepting it as the description is not a definite length, but "a little over 8 feet" and that would make an oval. His dimensions draw a cigar. I can do some sketches if you like to illustrate the point, but those dimensions seem arguable as an oval. 10 feet would be a nice oval.

The spanish article also links to this Spanish article:

LINK

The average ship about three to four meters wide, three meters high and ten feet long. Emitting a blue light and did not produce intermittent sounds similar to those of an engine. Charlie said he had seen something like a window on top of the object.

a statement from those two would be a start....I may have something by the end of the week as I have some more good info to hand to sort through....I even have the 19 pages Klass wrote on the case.... :)

And you are asking me what is in his report! Cheeky pom you! :D

I look forward to this as well, I am interested to see how the description given so far can be morphed into the sighting in question. The discrepancies so far are somewhat glaring.

ok great, do you have the full article by Randle? If so can you post it please mate so I can go to work on it J

LINK

you are correct it seems I have taken the term ‘on the river’ as literal, and have been swayed by sources who say the beings hovered over the water to the boat.

Good news is that my catfish are no longer a problem as there was no boat so they could just pick up the equipment and fish straight after the event.....

Not surprising as many sources do indeed state the beings hovered on/over the water. What I have not been able to determine is if this is a genuine misprint, or another version Charlie let out at some stage.

But as far as Charlie's tale goes, it was on dry land.

Posted Image

In the picture we can see the place where the abduction took place Pascagoula. The red circle marks the spot where you were fishing Calvin and Charlie. The black circle marks the spot where the ship landed and the blue circle where the vehicle was parked in Charlie.

And there is the highway in the background where we find the gatehouse.

No this is just third hand interpretation....i.e. he told captain Ryder......if you look at the base interrogation they also say it was the same shape and same description and everything according to Huntley....at least this is second hand info which trumps the third J

They say? They seems to be rather confused don't they?

Attorney Colingo: I can say this. Not this particular story, but at the same time, this object was sighted by others who are as critical or — well by officers.
One man was Broadus. He related the story again this morning at the police station where they were going down the highway and passed the vicinity where they were. You can see it from the,1 highway there just across the bridge. They saw the object for three minutes. And the times correspond. . . ;  

Huntley: And their description and everything. They even described the blue lights and everything.

Hanson: Was it a dark blue light or a light blue light?

Hickson: It was just a glowing...! don't know.

Collingo is trying to validate the story, and rather desperately I might add. Hickson seems rather neutral here. I do not accept this a corroboration.

Colingo: Did Broadus come and report this sighting and then these men?

Huntley: 1 don't remember now. I would have to check with the chief on that. But I do know that they heard the tape that we took last night — or they took last night.

Rudolph: This was after they had been in to tell their story?

Huntley: Right. Then that is when they said, "Well, you know that is funny because we saw the same thing. We saw a blue light." In fact Mr. Broadus is a Christian man and he said he'd been over to Gautier somewhere to church.

Colingo: If Mr. Broadus says he saw it — he saw it. I mean, he is that type of fellow. Now this other fellow — I don't know who you are talking about...

But the Broadus description is:

"Puddin' Broadus, a Pascagoula detective back then, told me he saw something streak through the air," says Glenn Ryder, a former captain with the Jackson County Sheriff's department who was the first to interrogate Hickson and Parker. "Puddin's dead now, but he was a fine man. He wouldn't make up something like that.

This I do not accept as corroboration.

Huntley: Kimisky.

Colingo: What did he do? Call in to the police station last night or something? , Or report seeing some object? Or what?

Huntley: No, you are talking about Larry. He owns a Standard station. Evidently — the chief passed this on to me this morning — that Larry saw the same thing. Said he walked out on his porch and he looked up at the sky and...

Colingo: And that was unrelated to this? He just apparently reported it also to the Sheriff?

Huntley: Right.

Nor this, considering that Larry saw:

The object appeared to be suspended in the air and had red lights moving in the direction of clockwise. Larry Booth heard no noise and watched him above the treetops.

Rudolph: That was what I was asking. Did these people report the incident —

Huntley: Right. They were unrelated as far as I know.

And this speaks for itself, the police too consider them unrelated.

HE noticed....He thought...hmmm lets find out what Larry really said he saw and what he really thought rather than someone guessing

If you find the above description to be erroneous, I would be interested to see your sources.

yes you are correct, this solves my biggest problem J

Except that half the time the craft seems to be over the water, and galf the time over land. I wish to find out of this is Charlie's doing, or confusing with e description whereby the creatures "floated". I can accept that perhaps the on air part in that description was omitted.

No they are witness to a UFO not to bible bashing aliens

That does not seem to be the description the men are giving.

A door opened and Parker entered the ship. Inside the ship, Parker recognized the same woman who had examined extraterrestrial in 1973. According to Parker, this time, she spoke English verbally using his mouth: "I can prove that nineteen years ago when we brought you the first time, you said you had a mission in this world and I told you what was that mission ... I told we could conquer this planet without even firing a shot ... it's against our religion, kill someone goes against our ancestors but we can do and let you kill each other. Look at AIDS. We have brought the AIDS virus to humans. We need help. We have destroyed our planet, and there are only a few of us and we need a place to go, we want to live together with you on this planet but there is no way we can live together because you are destroying the planet. " Then you alien women confessed that his race had built the pyramids , that his race had taught humans how to build different things and who were also those who had taught humans to count time. The alien continued his message: "All of you will have to put its moral level in order ... If they do, this world will not last long. We share the same God. We have the same God, but we have destroyed our world and God left us destroy our world, and now you are destroying our (new) world because you do not know how to live, do not know what to do. All the answers are in the book and this book is the Bible . "

The woman promised Parker transcripts would give some aliens , supposedly from the Bible , that he used them as evidence. Meanwhile, Parker also made ​​a promise: "I gave my word that I would spread this story, which is the count for people and would try to stop the killing, murder, disease and pollution." Then Parker asked about the creatures that had assets in 1973 and she replied that they were robots. Parker noted that these "robots" were off the ship picking up some bricks and sugar cane a nearby field. Parker says that this divine mission was what prompted him to reveal his truth: "This is why I have taken a step front after nineteen, no other reason, I'm on a mission from God to tell people about it and it's what I do. " post-abduction contact ended when Parker's friend, who was looking for the woods, arrived at the place where the ship was and threatened to robots with a wrench. Parker shouted to his friend to calm down and left as if nothing had happened: "And we turned and walked toward the truck, climbed in the truck and that night we got to the motel room. In the motel room, standing, tears began to fall from my eyes as our world had been destroyed. I know she will come back to see me. I know she will bring those transcripts and I'm sure are the same as our Bible . I know we have the same God and that we are destroying our world. I know that these creatures have brought the AIDS virus and they have a cure for this. " Everything indicates that the alien woman never returned with the promised biblical transcripts aliens .

On Mother's Day, May 1974, Hickson was riding back from a family get-together in Jones County with his wife, their youngest son (Curtis), their daughter (Sheila) and the man she was married to at the time.
"It was almost midnight," Hickson says, "and I kept noticing a light back behind us. I nudged Sheila, who was sitting on the front seat beside me, and said, 'Look out that window and see if that light ain't following us.'
"She looked out the window and just froze. Blanche saw it and started screaming."
Seconds later, a saucer-shaped craft was hovering 150 feet above, and to the right, of their car.
"I saw it with my own eyes," says Sheila Hynum of Vicksburg, who was 18 at the time. "Mama was so scared, she was screaming."
"It was a terrifying thing to see," Blanche Hickson says. "It affected me bad. Tore me up. We stopped the car and Charles wanted to get out, but I wouldn't let him. We were all grabbing him and holding him.
"It hovered there a while, then just disappeared."
Charles Hickson, whose 1983 book UFO: Contact at Pascagoula will be re-issued in November, says that wasn't the first sighting he'd had since the initial encounter.
While squirrel hunting in February 1974, he knelt down beside a tree to eat a sandwich. Through the brush, he says, part of a craft was visible. Suddenly, he heard a voice.
"It was like a radio signal or something inside my head," he says. "They said, 'Tell people we mean you no harm. You have endured. You have been chosen. There is no need for fear. Your world needs help. We will help before it is too late. You are not prepared to understand. We will return again soon.'
"I picked up my gun and came straight home."
The same voice, with the same message, came to him again a month later in his back yard. Since then, he says, all the fear has left him.
"I want to go to that world - wherever it is they came from," he says. "I don't think they'd carry me if they couldn't bring me back. And if they ever decide to destroy this world, they might save a few of the people. I'd like to think I'd be one of those."

It is a story we have heard many time, we need saving from ourselves, but the bits about the Bible are just too out there for me. Yes, bible bashing aliens.

As you know, I do not believe they are witnesses to a UFO.

Yes but either way there is proof for none of it, hence I do not want to get into the ‘why’ or ‘how’ but want to establish the ‘what’ first.

There is as much proof of the ETH as there is the IDH. None. I do not feel a claim makes that situation any different? However, it's not a biggie for me as I do not feel either are explanations  but it would have theoretically explained the size of the craft, and as you can see, others have wanted to walk this path, but more than happy to drop it if you like. There is plenty of information to wander.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#281    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:15 AM

View Postquillius, on 15 April 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

indeed you are...I guess this is due to teh fact that there is not an ounce of evidence suggesting this line of thought......and personally I do not see the logical path but I am sure we can discuss at some point.

In time. It will take some piecing together.

yes but not from the abductees, but from the officers involved.......as shown byu their actions that evening and the indiscretion shown about the tape recording.

Charlie went to the press first. No wonder how it got out after that.

Well, Mr. Fred, when I got out of there, I knowed nobody wouldn't believe me. I went by the Mississippi Press, beat on the door. This colored guy was sittin' at the desk. I said I wanted to see a reporter. He said there won't be no reporter till morning. I thought about it again. If I call the sheriff's department they won't believe me. If I call the police department they won't believe me-

He went to the press, but asked the Sheriff to keep quiet?

Calvin had been admitted to Lousiville hospital by then I believe...... and why would you not insisted on a test to further try and help you explain the unexplainable you have juts experienced.

They had more opportunities as well, but declined on the basis of unfair advantage on a home ground. Seems to be quite a few "valid" excuses.

#282    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:18 AM

View Postquillius, on 15 April 2013 - 10:52 AM, said:

with what kind of angle i.e. if an egg is stood up, lying on its side etc..........and are you seeing it head on or from the side? now width can take on two different measurements right? depending on angle ?

Hickson does go into this detail in harder interview....and I believe thsi is the real source of any 'difference' in height/width/length etc

--although do note that the 'difference' has not yet been proven....all i have heard Hickson say is 30ft :)

Egg Geometry Calculation Using the Measurements of Length and Breadth LINK

I reckon it is a cigar.

"A little over 8 foot" is hard to reconcile as 30 feet. Until the next day when the figure is firmed up, but then contradicts the drawing and description.

#283    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:23 AM

View PostColonel Rhuairidh, on 15 April 2013 - 12:44 PM, said:

Posted Image

View Postquillius, on 15 April 2013 - 01:13 PM, said:

they didnt have turtles in them days

What are you talking about, it is all we used to have!

Posted Image

#284    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,215 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:26 AM

View Postquillius, on 15 April 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

talking of egg shaped: Charlie described it as 'not round but oval shaped'.....during interogation.

We know that this means it will have varying length v height v width (central circumference)....all in all we know that from the description there is no mathematical calcualtion to establish other dimensions if we are to work of just 8ft high. We also know that the craft cannot have been 8x8x8 due to the fact he stressed it wasnt round so cannot have equal measurements.

The description of 'seemed oval' also fits with the picture below drawn by Calvin Parker during the interiogation...how would you describe this shape?

Posted Image

The man holding the official representation himself. As such, it seems he has no objections to this depiction. I think some of the given dimensions just do not result in this shape. Not once they stretch out to 30 feet.

Posted Image

And we all know Charlie is damn good with numbers

Posted Image

Available from these sellers.
2 new from $433.16

9 used from $126.00

Edited by psyche101, 16 April 2013 - 12:29 AM.

#285    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,446 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:20 AM

I feel dirty now ? :alien:

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users