Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cryptozoology, Myths and Legends - 100% Proof

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#91    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

View Postkampz, on 10 December 2012 - 01:34 AM, said:

Again sure this can maybe contribute to some sightings that got reported and passed around. That doesn't mean all. I still betting my money on one bigfoot or cryptic animal existing, flesh and blood, at least at one time. Probably within' the last one hundred years. We never really know exactly what they see, we have to guess and take there information exactly how they explained.

That's not chump change in my eyes. But it is to people. That's just a few people and I think that's a waste of money. You need a gun(bazooka) and maybe a HD camera. Not a one hundred grand man/college. The college isn't needed until a body is brought in. The DNA being found hasn't mean't a thing.

Naaaw, you don't need a bazooka, all you need is a 12 Ga, pump action shotgun loaded with 3" magnum rounds of 1 3/8 once sabot slug. You can slide an elephant backwards from a full charge with that. I recommend a Mossberg shotgun myself........in stainless with a folding stock so it's lighter to carry around with you. Mind you if I were to suddenly to win the lottery I'd be mounting up my own private expeditions with the specific mission to bring out a body for forensic examination and DNA testing by a reputable group.

#92    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 06:24 AM

Heard that. :gun: Bullets don't seem to effect them sometimes according to reports, but you never know.

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 06:26 AM.

#93    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 10 December 2012 - 07:57 AM

Personally, I think people get freaked out and simply miss when they shoot at them. Having been in Nam I can tell you it's one thing to shoot at a target and you're not all adrenalized and just plain scared to death and it's a whole other kettle of fish when you are. That's my take on it anyway, unless they really are some sort of inter-dimensional critters or have force field of bullet proof fur or something.

Don't get me wrong, I know all too well what it's like to be so scared that I couldn't control my bowels or bladder and ain't ashamed to admit it and my marksmanship dropped significantly in direct proportion to how fast my OD green pants were turning brown. Suddenly, there's a Bigfoot right in front of you and odds are you could hit a bull in the ass with a base fiddle, let alone put a round in the kill zone. I'm just saying, unless Bigfoot really is a supernatural creature, which I highly doubt, then conventional weapons should bring it down........then you have to deal with the Bigfoot Body Recovery Teams that will descend on you, en masse........so pack plenty of ammo.

#94    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:34 AM

:) Yup you never know with these creatures now a days. People that report shooting at Bigfoot don't seem to have much success. There are reports of shooting Bigfoot that have effects..The thing is that the creature would just vanish according to them. I could imagine Bigfoot being killed in the past because humans forget. Take Atlantis and Plato as an example in another thread in this forum.

I also couldn't imagine the situation either, but I take your story about Vietnam with much respect. :tu: My grandfather was in World War 2(Japanese Concentration camp) but I unfortunately never got to meet him. He did return home safely or me and others wouldn't of been here.(He passed before I was born)

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 08:47 AM.

#95    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:49 AM

Wow, a Jap Prisoner? That had to be tough.

#96    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Nobody can ever know accept the ones who expieranced it. ;)

Edited by kampz, 10 December 2012 - 09:04 AM.

#97    Majin_Gohan

Majin_Gohan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:59 AM

Are you mental?

#98    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 09:43 AM

Nah

Rock throwing and Bigfoot

They're reports of Bigfoot throwing rocks and wood at people. They're reports of rocks and wood getting thrown at people without a Bigfoot sighted and blame it on Bigfoot. The Government can do it I would think and "whoever makes bigfoots" can do it like there was an invisible person. Gravitational rock throwing or something. Maybe manifesting a rock that's the same from the area and just whip it in the direction of us. Things like that without a Bigfoot present are getting thrown into the paranormal/ghost reports.

Edited by kampz, 13 December 2012 - 09:54 AM.

#99    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 14 December 2012 - 02:24 AM

View Postkampz, on 10 December 2012 - 08:34 AM, said:

:) Yup you never know with these creatures now a days. People that report shooting at Bigfoot don't seem to have much success. There are reports of shooting Bigfoot that have effects..The thing is that the creature would just vanish according to them. I could imagine Bigfoot being killed in the past because humans forget. Take Atlantis and Plato as an example in another thread in this forum.

I also couldn't imagine the situation either, but I take your story about Vietnam with much respect. :tu: My grandfather was in World War 2(Japanese Concentration camp) but I unfortunately never got to meet him. He did return home safely or me and others wouldn't of been here.(He passed before I was born)
Was you're grandfather American of Japanese ancestry that was imprisoned in the Japanese internment camp or a Japanese national in  a war prison?

Just curious... Sad either way but worse if he was an American because he was one of us.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#100    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:00 PM

He was a polock. Well he was of American descent. Not Japanese.

Edited by kampz, 14 December 2012 - 12:00 PM.

#101    Peepla

Peepla

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

• I will not walk softly into the night !

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:37 AM

Ok lets say he's very real ! One thing I am sure of is how a WILD animal acts ,if they are cornered. They do what it takes to get away ! What does anyone think is going to happen ,if the pressure is kept up on bigfoot ? I hope I am wrong but I believe someone is going to lose there head .With pressure the stress must be building .I  would not want to be around when that happens . Unfortunately thats when people will notice and then want it hunted down .When it would be the fault of the hunters not BFs  ............ :passifier: :whistle:
:rolleyes: :gun: :sk :wub:

#102    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:23 AM

View Postkampz, on 14 December 2012 - 12:00 PM, said:

He was a polock. Well he was of American descent. Not Japanese.

Ooohhh ok.  Sorry I misread your post.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#103    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:00 AM

If you want to throw out the word manifestation, I sometimes use the word tape to explain or duck tape.

Edited by kampz, 01 January 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#104    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 09:29 AM

I realise when I make a claim like duck tape some people want me to explain it further. I believe that I'm not at the point at the present time to post it on the forum. When explaining the idea of duck tape, I think of the idea of sticking a piece of tape that in this case is a Bigfoot into our World to manifest it. Then the Bigfoot tape is peeled/removed off which explains the disappearing act involved. That's a general idea. I recently gave another example of duck tape displayed in another thread here when masons or Humans were constructing religious building sites and everything else during ancient times continuing into our future. If an accident occurs when a mason makes a mistake(During the time chipping away at stones including important ones or other things like wood) and time doesn't permit, the use of duck tape will fix it up quickly.

I also use the idea of duck tape during ancient times to explain the witnessing of Gods and other religious entities. I believe that's a reason why we believed without a shadow of a doubt that something resembling Gods existed. I also hold the belief that during the first moments existing we thought "how did I get here" and had a idea quickly.

Another reason why I use those words is because I believe that we Humans exist for the reason of giving life that includes purposes such as entertainment and the general idea of inventions. Perhaps some words from different languages as an invention we have achieved. I believe this World resembles some the ideas of movies or television in ways(entertainment or a way to spend time especially).

Edited by kampz, 03 January 2013 - 10:08 AM.

#105    Dontlisten2me

Dontlisten2me

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 268 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:35 AM

View PostPeepla, on 15 December 2012 - 04:37 AM, said:

Ok lets say he's very real ! One thing I am sure of is how a WILD animal acts ,if they are cornered. They do what it takes to get away ! What does anyone think is going to happen ,if the pressure is kept up on bigfoot ? I hope I am wrong but I believe someone is going to lose there head .With pressure the stress must be building .I  would not want to be around when that happens . Unfortunately thats when people will notice and then want it hunted down .When it would be the fault of the hunters not BFs  ............ :passifier: :whistle:
:rolleyes: :gun: :sk :wub:

I believe anything is possible with Bigfoot. I believe the creators of living Bigfoots saw it explore and live with no interference. Perhaps in the beginning when Bigfoot was first created or whenever. I believe Bigfoot has been in a way(s) controlled by the unknown, discluding our government types involved. During that time the people who reported seeing it told us what it was doing. So we know a lot about behavior and I believe we are correct about the behavior. Which is the same as us. We both eat, drink, reproduce and have use defense. The problem is they're reports of Bigfoot doing some out of this World stuff. They're are reports of Bigfoot that are aggressive and have caused harm to Humans and live stock. We don't know for positive which reports hold truth. Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin's film is still around and up for debate I assume. The questions in my opinion are how's it being accomplished and who is preforming it. Does the entire population finding out those answers if you assume or not that I'm right appear to be a reasonable idea at this time? I assume no. I don't think it's a reasonable idea for the entire population of the Earth to figure out those answers at this time or near future. In my opinion the idea of God and the Holy Bible and every religion for that matter would appear to be resembling what I'm explaining. If we already believe in a World that is owned by God while also knowing the fact that more then half of the entire population of Earth already does and always has except probably at the very start then it shouldn't be that bad. That's just my opinion. I don't care about to much. That's extremely generalized though. I've looked back at my life and noticed strange, hurtful and enlightening things if you get what I mean. I get my mind passed it with no problems and I'm thankful as ever that I'm alive. They're jobs that shouldn't exist but that has almost always been in like that. They're are numerous different theories and always have about life cashing out. We humans have always made mistakes as a whole since the start. Anyways, why wouldn't the person who believes in God not believe that God couldn't do it? Does that person believe that God has the opinion that Bigfoot is lame and a waste of time to make Bigfoot time happen to people? They're people who have a unique opinion about God.

Edited by kampz, 03 January 2013 - 11:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users