Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Genies? Magic Lamps? Monkey Paw's?

Mr. Blonde

Welllllllllllllllllllllll? I thought of this last night, do they actually exsist, and are located in some underground crypt attached with trips, traps, curses, and lava? Or MAAAAGma if you want it proper. Well?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marduk

• The Roswell Man

• Mr. Blonde

• et's daddy

i buried a lamp in the backyard and put claymores around it ph34r.gif

dunno if it's magic though

user posted image

but it sure is purty thumbsup.gif

This is a real picture of a real monkeys paw

user posted image

so thats one of your three main suspects that does.

I don't know about genies or magic lamps. They don't photo very well.

Well the lamp does but its hard to tell its magical from a picture

user posted image

see totally non convincing

and my genie just simply refuses to come out of his bottle when the cameras out.

i dont think so... but one never knows o.o

C'mon...didn't anybody see Aladdin? Of course, they exist....Oh OK, if you're under 5. But, I sure would like a magic carpet. With gas prices these days? You bet your wishes!

my icon has a monkeys paw.

548080[/snapback]

looks like your icon had its paws cut off and sold on the black-market ph34r.gif

we need to investigate

someone call unsolved mysteries unsure.gif

I'm eff'n serious here. Do these mystic things exsist that grant you numerous wishes? This is a serious legitimate thread, despite the lack of ahahah. But this is a good question.

I'm eff'n serious here. Do these mystic things exsist that grant you numerous wishes? This is a serious legitimate thread, despite the lack of ahahah. But this is a good question.

549356[/snapback]

Do these mystic things exsist that grant you numerous wishes ?

yes but you have to be an immigrant and you have to ask the government to grant them.

Theres plenty of ahahahah in this thread so far ?

I wish!

Get it huh huh do ya

I ...... wish

ah screw it

user posted image

"I wish I had a Monkey's Paw..."

If they do exist, they're most likely being sold on eBay....seriously, I'm wondering if there's some grain of truth to these things. They had to get their start somewhere. Most likely, though, they're figments of some long-dead person's imagination. But, it hasn't stopped me from looking for 4 leaf clovers. original.gif

Genies do exsist in mythology, but are deceptive demons, pardon the alliteration. Twist your wise, they shall.

Monkeys Paw used to be part of a story; now tis an urban legend.

• 2 weeks later...
Welllllllllllllllllllllll? I thought of this last night, do they actually exsist, and are located in some underground crypt attached with trips, traps, curses, and lava? Or MAAAAGma if you want it proper. Well?

547718[/snapback]

Hi Mr. Blonde

I'm a muslim.. my religion is islam and in Islam we do believe that Genies (Jinns) do exist.

Genie actually more than a big mistical creature. Genie is a race, just like a we are the human race. In the Holy Qur'an (Islamic Bible) God said that," I created the human race and the genie race only to submit to Me."

Where are they?? They are among us, actually we're living side by side with them, we just could not see them, because they are in another dimension.

Do they really trapped in the magic lamp?? I do not know exactly.. but there are some people in my country, which is Indonesia, that powerfull enough to commit a sin to trap genies and put them in a sealed container (It don't have to be in a lamp) it can be in a coca cola can.

Do they powerfull?? I remember in one of religion class I attended the teacher told us the story of King Solomon son of David and the Queen of Sheba, that King Solomon ask if there anyone that can bring the throne of the Queen of Sheba which was located thousand miles away from them. One of the Genie called Ifreet, which is a type of a very big and powerful genie, said that he can do it in a flash, And that what he did.

Well Mr. Blonde, I hope I can answer some of your questions..

cheers

Pindra

547718[/snapback]

Hi Mr. Blonde

I'm a muslim.. my religion is islam and in Islam we do believe that Genies (Jinns) do exist.

Genie actually more than a big mistical creature. Genie is a race, just like a we are the human race. In the Holy Qur'an (Islamic Bible) God said that," I created the human race and the genie race only to submit to Me."

Where are they?? They are among us, actually we're living side by side with them, we just could not see them, because they are in another dimension.

Do they really trapped in the magic lamp?? I do not know exactly.. but there are some people in my country, which is Indonesia, that powerfull enough to commit a sin to trap genies and put them in a sealed container (It don't have to be in a lamp) it can be in a coca cola can.

Do they powerfull?? I remember in one of religion class I attended the teacher told us the story of King Solomon son of David and the Queen of Sheba, that King Solomon ask if there anyone that can bring the throne of the Queen of Sheba which was located thousand miles away from them. One of the Genie called Ifreet, which is a type of a very big and powerful genie, said that he can do it in a flash, And that what he did.

Well Mr. Blonde, I hope I can answer some of your questions..

cheers

Pindra

569952[/snapback]

Genies is the one subject where my opinion makes me sound like a nutter

I believe.

i wish i had a monkeys paw..... disgust.gif

Homer simpson tongue.gif

570234[/snapback]

he also had a helper monkey which makes me wonder just where the paw he had came from

hmm.gif  laugh.gif

are genies lamps only known in middle east? (in the past)

570265[/snapback]

actually as far as i know they're only known from aladdin

"new lamps for old new lamps for old give me your old lamps and i will give you new ones " - abanazar

he's behind you

oh yes he is

oh no he isn't

w00t.gif

In my opinion!

jinn/genie/and the rest be demons, possibly of the nephilim stock, possibly of the spirits that preceeded us stock

there is power in belief/faith

/endopinion

In my opinion!

jinn/genie/and the rest be demons, possibly of the nephilim stock, possibly of the spirits that preceeded us stock

there is power in belief/faith

/endopinion

570538[/snapback]

He's behind you yes.gifyes.gifyes.gif

i wonder why no-one in films or cartoons never wish 4 eternal no. of wishes or sumthing w00t.gifhmm.gif

thats because theres two ways to release a genie from its curse of forever granting wishes to others

1) smash the bottle

2) ask for infinite wishes

feel free

lol

ROFL!!!! That's been my wish since I was like 6!!! Every stinking time I wish for infinity wishes, birthday parties, falling stars, wishing wells... whatever superstitious object in other countries you rub and make a wish or walk around it... always infinity wishes...

I was telling someone, either friend or family can't remember about it one day and saying how it's never come true...

He or she said something along the lines of it sounds like it did come true, and I'm forever going to wish for infinity wishes until I die I'll always have that wish... or something like that... made more sense when they said it... but I've got my infinity wishes!

Stay away from shiny bottles and Fakirs

or you may end up saying "my master calls and I am here" once too often for your liking

Edited by marduk