Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,441 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 05:57 PM

View Postchessnovicer, on 16 September 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

I generally despise bad information. You have provided bad information. There is no story in Corriere della Sera asserting CIA Involvement in 9-11. Please cite a source or stop proliferating disinformation.

I hope you're not suggesting that the CIA has no influence on the media?  Influence in think tanks? In politics?

Jesse says when he was elected governor, new guy and everything, he was amazed to discover that the CIA had several people in appointed positions within the Minnesota state government.

#17    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,824 posts

• Keep Your Mach Up and Check Six

Posted 16 September 2012 - 07:55 PM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 September 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

I hope you're not suggesting that the CIA has no influence on the media?  Influence in think tanks? In politics?

You still have not presented evidence implicating the CIA in the 9/11 attacks. :no:

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#18    chessnovicer

chessnovicer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

• "to be great is to be misunderstood" R. W. Emerson

Posted 21 September 2012 - 02:36 AM

View PostBabe Ruth, on 16 September 2012 - 05:57 PM, said:

I am suggesting that information provided by expandmymind is not sourced correctly and in fact there is no record (or no source could be found) of the story by the original source.

The information provided was "Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy’s oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga told the newspaper Corriere della Sera". I am interested in seeing the original source, not what some source said about what some other source said.

It's later than its ever been!

#19    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 09:44 AM

View Postchessnovicer, on 21 September 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

I am suggesting that information provided by expandmymind is not sourced correctly and in fact there is no record (or no source could be found) of the story by the original source.

The information provided was "Former Italian President Francesco Cossiga, who revealed the existence of Operation Gladio, has told Italy’s oldest and most widely read newspaper that the 9-11 terrorist attacks were run by the CIA and Mossad, and that this was common knowledge among global intelligence agencies. In what translates awkwardly into English, Cossiga told the newspaper Corriere della Sera". I am interested in seeing the original source, not what some source said about what some other source said.

Why don't you just Google the original source?

It takes all of 30 seconds to find, probably not even that...

http://www.corriere....3ba99c53b.shtml

And here's a webpage translator in case anyone doesn't speak Italian: -

http://www.bing.com/translator/

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#20    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,824 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 12:20 PM

Francesco Cossiga

Controversial statements
In 2007, in a statement published by the Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera, Cossiga commented on the 11 September attacks and on a video attributed to Osama Bin Laden 2001. He wrote that "all of the democratic circles of America and of Europe, especially those of the Italian centre-left, now know well that the disastrous attack was planned and realized by the American CIA and Mossad with the help of the Zionist world to place the blame on Arabic countries and to persuade the Western powers to intervene in Iraq and Afghanistan" However, the previous year Cossiga had stated that he rejects theoretical conspiracies and that it "seems unlikely that the rather impossible September 11 was the result of an American plot.

In the same statement, Cossiga claimed that a video tape circulated by Osama bin Laden's al Qaeda and containing threats against Silvio Berlusconi was "produced in the studios of Mediaset in Milan" and forwarded to the "Islamist Al-Jazeera television network." The purpose of that video tape (which was actually an audio tape) was to raise "a wave of solidarity to Berlusconi" who was, at the time, facing political difficulties.

In 2008, Francesco Cossiga told about Mario Draghi: "He is a craven moneyman".

http://en.wikipedia....ancesco_Cossiga

Edited by skyeagle409, 21 September 2012 - 12:26 PM.

#21    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,441 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 01:42 PM

View Postchessnovicer, on 21 September 2012 - 02:36 AM, said:

I understand your point, and it appears that Q has responded to the issue.

Wondering if you have an opinion regarding how influential the CIA might be with the mainstream media and other governmental functions?

#22    chessnovicer

chessnovicer

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 191 posts

• "to be great is to be misunderstood" R. W. Emerson

Posted 22 September 2012 - 11:48 PM

Q24 and Skyeagle409, thanks for the information.

Let's consider the source. One is Osama Bin Laden. The other, a seemingly spiteful and fading politician.
The statements were overly general, expressed in an incoherent manner by a man with a history for lying and deceiving. I am not sure an objective observer can accept it as credible, regardless whether it is true or not.

With that said, there is good reason to believe him given his access to power, access to information and history with groups who would be involved with such plots.

Baeb Ruth, the CIA has been one of the agents of the conspirators. The secrets societies operate in the shadows and shadowy organizations by nature are fertile ground for them to plant and grow their seeds.

With that said, it is common knowledge that the media (unknown to most media staffers) work for these secret organizations. To quote my good friend David Rockefeller:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time
Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended
our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost
forty years.

"It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world
if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years.
But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a
world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite
and world bankers is surely preferable to the national
auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, 1991

These bankers do not take positions as CEOs or directors of media organizations but they sit on Boards and influence the overarching trajectory of global opinions and ideas. Today, many are more accepting of world government, world court, world currency, population control and one world religion than ever in the past.

It's later than its ever been!

#23    Q24

Q24

Government Agent

• 3,921 posts

Posted 28 September 2012 - 09:17 AM

View Posthuangwei0716, on 28 September 2012 - 08:56 AM, said:

Hell exists only in the mind of people who want to believe in it.

Would you care to elaborate on how that applies to this topic?

Operation Northwoods was a 1962 plan by the US Department of Defense to cause acts of violence, blamed on Cuba, in order to generate U.S. public support for military action against the Cuban government. The plan called for various false flag actions, such as staged terrorist attacks and plane hijackings, on U.S. and Cuban soil.

#24    ExpandMyMind

ExpandMyMind

Telekinetic

• Closed
  • 6,628 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 12:39 PM

View Postchessnovicer, on 16 September 2012 - 05:32 PM, said:

I generally despise bad information. You have provided bad information. There is no story in Corriere della Sera asserting CIA Involvement in 9-11. Please cite a source or stop proliferating disinformation.

Here is the alleged article: http://www.corriere....3ba99c53b.shtml

Sorry, I didn't realise when I replied that Q had already provided it. Thanks Q.

Edited by ExpandMyMind, 10 October 2012 - 12:43 PM.

#25    Rafterman

Rafterman

Telekinetic

• 6,708 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:06 PM

View PostExpandMyMind, on 12 September 2012 - 10:33 AM, said:

Because someone who left office 20 years ago would definitely know, right?

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#26    Babe Ruth

Babe Ruth

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,441 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:31 PM

Someone who never even held office, never even ran for office, might also know.... :w00t:

#27    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 14 October 2012 - 05:52 PM

Bush should be flung into jail,for not stopping the attacks

#28    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,675 posts

• I might have been born yesterday but, I've been up all night.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 10:36 PM

Okay... This article came out five years ago, and this is supposed to be some "smoking gun"? Maybe if someone checked, there might already be an existing thread.

For now, all I have to say on this subject is this

xxxxxxx (Edit: I removed the link because I didn't want to be seen to be recruiting for another forum. That, and it doesn't matter because there's another link provided in the blog.

and this

http://conspiracydeb...ossiga-911.html

Note: The real reading begins after the obligatory "anti-truther" intro. Also at least one of the links on the blog no longer works. But then again this story is five years old.

Edited by Likely Guy, 14 October 2012 - 11:36 PM.

#29    TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 578 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

View Postskyeagle409, on 13 September 2012 - 12:48 AM, said:

Apparently, there is a problem with his statement because the Italian govenment sent out a warning to the United States and nothing implicating the U.S. government, but foreign terrorist in the 9/11 attacks.

[color=#000000][size=4]

there are unholy alliances in this world.......don't take my word for it though. There is plenty evidence of it. You just have to open your eyes.  The world isn't black and white and simple....it's a clusterf^**** to put it simpler way.....

#30    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 30,824 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 06:05 AM

View PostTrueBeliever, on 21 October 2012 - 04:49 PM, said:

there are unholy alliances in this world.......don't take my word for it though. There is plenty evidence of it. You just have to open your eyes.  The world isn't black and white and simple....it's a clusterf^**** to put it simpler way.....

Problem for the conspiracy folks is that there is no evidence to support his claim. Perhaps, you should have read his initial statement.

Edited by skyeagle409, 22 October 2012 - 06:30 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users