Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Which of these do you want to believe in?

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these do you believe exists? (102 member(s) have cast votes)

Which of these do you believe exists?

1. Bigfoot/Sasquatch (53 votes [15.14%])

Percentage of vote: 15.14%

2. Loch Ness Monster (36 votes [10.29%])

Percentage of vote: 10.29%

3. Yeti/Abominable Snowman (44 votes [12.57%])

Percentage of vote: 12.57%

4. Werewolves (18 votes [5.14%])

Percentage of vote: 5.14%

5. Vampires (15 votes [4.29%])

Percentage of vote: 4.29%

6. Mermaids/Mermen (16 votes [4.57%])

Percentage of vote: 4.57%

7. Angels (48 votes [13.71%])

Percentage of vote: 13.71%

8. Demons (46 votes [13.14%])

Percentage of vote: 13.14%

9. Ghosts (59 votes [16.86%])

Percentage of vote: 16.86%

10. Fairies (15 votes [4.29%])

Percentage of vote: 4.29%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#46    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:34 PM

View PostHarlequin Dreamer, on 02 December 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

I dont belive in vampires, werewolves, mermaids and a couple of the others are a bit iffy but I do tend towards the sasquatch/bigfoot especialy the yowie as they cant be mistaken for a bear as oz doesnt have bears so I tend to believe the ozy bigfoot as real.  ps: I like your new pic  :yes:

Thanks!

#47    Night Walker

Night Walker

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 987 posts

• We're all storytellers. We all live in a network of stories. There isn't a stronger connection between people than storytelling.

J.M. Smith

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:22 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image Yes! Canada's most fearsome predator. The Kodiak Marmoset – it's the world's largest smallest primate. "My God! He's killing us..."

The Yowie-ocalypse is upon us...

#48    Antilles

Antilles

NCC-1701

• 1,178 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:14 AM

7 people voted for fairies. Really? At the bottom of the garden?

H'm.

Makes my belief in Bigfoot pale into insignifance...

#49    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:45 AM

View Postcoolguy, on 29 November 2012 - 05:50 AM, said:

Bigfoot and ghosts are real.

What about Bigfoot Ghosts?

Where do Ghosts get clothes from, or do clothes have spirits too?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#50    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 05:49 AM

View PostBling, on 02 December 2012 - 08:40 PM, said:

If people don't like this topic or I have confused you please feel free to move on, or start your own better topic - it's not difficult! Replying to threads is not compulsory ;)

Please do not mistake a mirthful attitude to dislike. It is good that people are interested enough to click into the subject and comment. If this was boring as bat droppings drivel it would have just slid down the ranks with one or two posts in it and disappeared. At least you have  people thinking, be happy with that ;)

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#51    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 06:10 AM

View PostHarlequin Dreamer, on 02 December 2012 - 09:11 PM, said:

I dont belive in vampires, werewolves, mermaids and a couple of the others are a bit iffy but I do tend towards the sasquatch/bigfoot especialy the yowie as they cant be mistaken for a bear as oz doesnt have bears so I tend to believe the ozy bigfoot as real.  ps: I like your new pic  :yes:

Never seen a drop bear have you.

Oz is very hot. A large hairy hominid would certainly perish.

LINK

#52    Bling

Bling

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,384 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 05 December 2012 - 05:49 AM, said:

Please do not mistake a mirthful attitude to dislike. It is good that people are interested enough to click into the subject and comment. If this was boring as bat droppings drivel it would have just slid down the ranks with one or two posts in it and disappeared. At least you have  people thinking, be happy with that ;)

I'm ecstatic ;)

#53    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:14 AM

View PostBling, on 05 December 2012 - 04:58 PM, said:

I'm ecstatic ;)

LOL fair enough, what is your choice?

#54    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

Which do I believe exist? Yeti, bigfoot, ghosts, angels & demons..
Which would I want to exist? All of them. lol

#55    Jeff Albertson

Jeff Albertson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• We know almost how many stars exist in our milkway but we have no idea of the number of animals living on our planet.

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:20 AM

I say the loch ness monster there is a lot of intresting anadoltal evidence that suggest that there is something out there.  

Detection times and number densities of rare mobile organisms: Application to Loch ness By. Caral Sagan pdf

http://ntrs.nasa.gov..._1976018801.pdf

We know almost exactly how many stars exist in our milkway but we have no idea of how many species living on our plant.

#56    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 29,824 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:05 AM

View PostJeff Albertson, on 10 December 2012 - 03:20 AM, said:

I say the loch ness monster there is a lot of intresting anadoltal evidence that suggest that there is something out there.  

Detection times and number densities of rare mobile organisms: Application to Loch ness By. Caral Sagan pdf

http://ntrs.nasa.gov..._1976018801.pdf

I did not know this paper was out there. Thank you very much for the link.

#57    Jeff Albertson

Jeff Albertson

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• We know almost how many stars exist in our milkway but we have no idea of the number of animals living on our planet.

Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 11 December 2012 - 08:05 AM, said:

I did not know this paper was out there. Thank you very much for the link.

You are more than welcome.

We know almost exactly how many stars exist in our milkway but we have no idea of how many species living on our plant.

#58    flareobox

flareobox

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:21 AM

Technically as a Cryptozoologist you are not meant to 'believe' in anything. Belief gets in the way of facts and evidence.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users