Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Greetings from here!

Roxie

Hello everyone, i'm just saying Hi and telling you a bit about myself. (I warn you now, i'm rather self obsessed.)

I'm Roxie and I'm a professional magician (that sounds so exciting, but it's not really!) Obviously, In my work I've come across various methods employed by fake psychics and the new age industry, but I'm not happy just hearing one side of the story. which is why I've joined up.

It looks like this site is pretty good at getting all opinions on new agey type subjects, so I hope to learn a bit, and have some good debates (which I'll probably lose, but you can't win 'em all.)

So yeah, Hi. I share a flat with my best friend, and I spend my weekends obsesively learning new magic routines and getting drunk while dancing to cheesy eighties music. It's fun I advise that everyone has a go.

Roxie X

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Roxie

• distortedpandy

• Immortal Norway

• Mr Black

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, welcome, and congrats. You are actually the first person I've seen who has told a bit about youserlf without someone else telling you to. I think it's cool your a migician. Maybe you can share some tricks.

Welcome on board! :)

Edited by Master Sage

Hello Roxie! :st

Welcome to UM! Enjoy your stay and have fun posting.

~NC :)

Nice meeting you, have fun posting :D

Hey, cheesy 80's music rocks! user posted image