Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Obama Falls to 41%: Gallup Poll

CyberKen

Recent Gallup Poll has Obama Approval Rating crashing to 41%.

We should know more by Monday but we can all see the current trend.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/113980/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Job-Approval.aspx

Government shutdown is rewarding Senator Ted Cruz.

Obama is getting crushed by the World War II Monument barricade debacle. :yes:

• Like 1

Between the WWII memorial petulance and now the threat of arrest for Catholic priests who want to DONATE their services, he's beginning to look like a real TOOL.

• Like 1

Wake us up when it gets below the approval rating for Congress.

• Like 2

that's the trouble with what people in America still like to call "Democracy"; even if you think the current leader is hopeless, under the way the system is that means that you have to support the other lot. Even if it was due to their silly messing around that the U.S, Govt. is no longer in business.

Well, no one in the government is going to get my approval until they stop causing government crisis and economic shut downs.

If you want to be swayed or distracted by something that is insignificant to the greater problem such as a memorial being shut down, then by all means go ahead. It does sadden me, however, that all a politician has to do to get you to look the other way is create a social outrage. Maybe when we default on the debt ceiling, we can all watch how Honey Boo Boo is hurt by it and cry about that for a while.

• Like 2

Between the WWII memorial petulance and now the threat of arrest for Catholic priests who want to DONATE their services, he's beginning to look like a real TOOL.

Arresting Catholic Priests ? That sounds like something a ......KING.....might do.

It's hard to imagine a president doing that. The optics would be really bad.

Wake us up when it gets below the approval rating for Congress.

So it's a race for the bottom?

It's very hard to catch Harry Reid. He strapped on a rocket pack and declared that CNN is "irresponsible".

I think this was Harry Reids worst press conference ever.

Now he has alienated CNN ! It had to happen DURING the shutdown.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KX31ZxXZkc

Obama had to cancel his trip to Asia. - Damage Control -

Dana Perino said 41% is hard to recover from.

Arresting Catholic Priests ? That sounds like something a ......KING.....might do.

Or perhaps it's the consequences of a bill passed in 1884 making it illegal for government workers to volunteer their services in the event of a government shutdown.

One of the two.

• Like 2

So it's a race for the bottom?

In your head, apparently.

Well, no one in the government is going to get my approval until they stop causing government crisis and economic shut downs.

If you want to be swayed or distracted by something that is insignificant to the greater problem such as a memorial being shut down, then by all means go ahead. It does sadden me, however, that all a politician has to do to get you to look the other way is create a social outrage. Maybe when we default on the debt ceiling, we can all watch how Honey Boo Boo is hurt by it and cry about that for a while.

"Default on the debt" will NEVER happen.

It's fear-mongering. The U.S. Government takes in over $200 Billion every month. Jack Lew only needs about $30 Billion to make

ALL of his interest payments on the U.S. Treasury Notes and Bonds.

Or perhaps it's the consequences of a bill passed in 1884 making it illegal for government workers to volunteer their services in the event of a government shutdown.

One of the two.

In the year 1884 ??? Is that when they burned the witches in Salem, Massachusetts ?

They didn't have Fox News or the World Wide Web back then.

That changes everything.

- Political Suicide -

• Like 1

lol. 2 problems.

1. 41% isn't that bad. if it was 11% than may be it would be worth a thread. but would not change anything anyway

2. do you really beileve pols???

so, did you expect Obama to run for a third term or something?

• Like 4

In the year 1884 ??? Is that when they burned the witches in Salem, Massachusetts ?

That changes everything.

- Political Suicide -

Y'know - I'm fairly sure that the Democrats aren't the ones that would have an issue with government employees "volunteering" to go back to work. Especially since the House just voted unanimously to pay them, and all.

In the Gallup Poll, apparently.

Well, God forbid that he might be in danger of not being elected President for a third term.

Edited by Tiggs

lol. 2 problems.

1. 41% isn't that bad. if it was 11% than may be it would be worth a thread. but would not change anything anyway

2. do you really beileve pols???

Dana Perino said 41% IS bad and.........look at the chart at Gallup. Do you see a trend?

By Monday Gallup could hit 40% or 39%.

The alarm bells are ringing at the White House. That's why Obama cancelled his trip to Asia.

Y'know - I'm fairly sure that the Democrats aren't the ones that would have an issue with government employees "volunteering" to go back to work. Especially since the House just voted unanimously to pay them, and all.

Well, God forbid that he might be in danger of not being elected President for a third term.

No, the liberals have their eyes on another event. It's called a Midterm Election : November 2014.

The liberals are in danger of losing control of the U.S. Senate.

No, the liberals have their eyes on another event. It's called a Midterm Election : November 2014.

The liberals are in danger of losing control of the U.S. Senate.

Sure. Just like they lost it in 2012 and 2010.

That changes everything.

- Political Suicide -

No, that was 1692.

Sure. Just like they lost it in 2012 and 2010.

Obama called the 2010 Election a shellacking.

Nancy Pelosi was thrown out of her office. Speaker John Boehner moved in. Remember ?

The dems are vulnerable in 2014 and they know it.

No, that was 1692.

We have TV, the internet and very popular radio hosts named Rush Limbaugh who have over 20 Million listeners.

Arresting Catholic Priest = Political Suicide

Go ahead. Watch what happens.

Nancy Pelosi was thrown out of her office. Speaker John Boehner moved in. Remember ?

In the Senate?

In the Senate?

Nancy Pelosi First = Gain Control of the House (Power of the Purse)

Harry Reid 2nd = Majority Leader Mitch McConnell :tu:

Dude....you are praising Limburger cheese?...erm...I mean Limbaugh?

That dude is a gigantic D-bag.

I am not a Dem or a fan of the liberal philosophy...but the fat man makes me want to punch him....hard. He gives those of us that believe in personal freedom and responsibility a bad name...he is NOT and never will be...Libertarian quality material.

I used to listen to Boortz back in the day...but he lost his mind for ratings as well. Now I listen to no one. I do not need my opinion wrapped up and fed to me...quite capable of forming my own...thank you very much

• Like 3

Nancy Pelosi First = Gain Control of the House (Power of the Purse)

Harry Reid 2nd = Majority Leader Mitch McConnell :tu:

Best of luck with that.