Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Orb falls from space, into a field

seeder

A mysterious black orb has been discovered in the middle of a field after apparently falling from space.

Spanish goat farmers discovered the strange object, which bears a striking resemblance to the Star Wars torture device, the IT-O Interrogator, in Calasparra, Murcia.

The men alerted the Civil Guard to investigate and the area was subsequently put under quarantine. Independent researchers have now attempted to provide an explanation for the orb.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3305619/Did-fall-Death-Star-Mysterious-black-orb-bearing-uncanny-resemblance-Star-Wars-torture-device-discovered-middle-Spanish-field.html#ixzz3qi2HX000

The Civil Guard confirmed that the object was an aerospace artefact and pointed to the possibility that it fell from a rocket or a satellite.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3305619/Did-fall-Death-Star-Mysterious-black-orb-bearing-uncanny-resemblance-Star-Wars-torture-device-discovered-middle-Spanish-field.html#ixzz3qi3p28Q1

Well that's cleared up. Now for the fake mr Blobby suit he is wearing!!

• Like 3

Looks like some type of metal hornets nest. I wonder what it actually is and what might have been in it.

*didn't see the post above*

Edited by XenoFish

That would have to rate as one of the most pathetic pranks that I have seen in a long time.

• Like 1

Now for the fake mr Blobby suit he is wearing!!

That's what was weird about it - it looked staged - and why was only one guy wearing the funny looking contamination suit - and the other guy wasn't ?
  • Like 1

One guy has a bio hazzard suit and the other hasn't. ..and it looks to be being transported in the back of a family station wagon, something just aint adding up here

• Like 3

One guy has a bio hazzard suit and the other hasn't. ..and it looks to be being transported in the back of a family station wagon, something just aint adding up here

Agree...check this pic out -

lockdown-617323_zpssbnsmoxj.jpg

I thought the alleged object from space landed on a goat farm - so where did the bridge come from and the guys dressed in blue - wearing apparatus ? :w00t:

I smell some exaggeration...

http://www.express.c...b-crashes-space

Edited by Astra-
  • Like 3

Agree...check this pic out -

lockdown-617323_zpssbnsmoxj.jpg

I thought the alleged object from space landed on a goat farm - so where did the bridge come from and the guys dressed in blue - wearing apparatus ? :w00t:

http://www.express.c...b-crashes-space

I missed that! Good work Sherlock!

• Like 2

I was so excited to click on a new thread in this forum. I wish I would have videoed how quickly my face turned to disappointment when I saw the guy wearing a hot air balloon with a car windshield face hood.

• Like 1

:td:

Strange....the first thing I locked onto was the phrase "Spanish goat farmers" and instantly thought it was a band name.

Interstellar ET research probe. The probe determined that the moving samples are eatable.

This information has been transmitted to the home planet. Harvesters (14.854 units) are en

route.

• Like 2

6 months later, they'll all glow with a sickly, indescribable color and then slowly wither and crumble. The plants will move of their own accord, the livestock will suffer. The well water, once fresh, will befoul and shimmer in a way which water shimmers on no sane world.

I would think if it came from space there would be a crater or would have slid across the field disturbing the soil before stopping.

• Like 1

I would think if it came from space there would be a crater or would have slid across the field disturbing the soil before stopping.

Yep - one would imagine that it would hit earth at a colossal speed - therefore leave a crater on impact or a certain amount of damage in the soil.
  • Like 1

They came from the sky: Second 'alien drone' crash lands to Earth

A BIZARRE orb that fell from the sky was recovered in Turkey after one was found about 1,500 miles away in Spain.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/618194/They-came-from-the-sky-Second-alien-drone-crash-lands-to-Earth

]Scott C Waring[/b] , editor of UFO Sightings Daily, said: "Mysterious objects fell from space around the world and it's caused a lot of confusion.

The name says enough.