Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Two Legged Dogman Experiences Database

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
273 replies to this topic

#46    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:31 PM

Another classic, pony sized this time The Tiverton Avenue Demon (Oct19 2010)

It was big, like the size of a pony. and the best I can say looked like a cross between a cat and a wolf. Jet black with dark red eyes. And it almost looked like it was smiling. Like the way a happy cat will bare itís teeth a bit when you are stroking it. It was not touching the ground, but looked to be a bit above it, not floating as it did look to be solidly planted on all four legs. All this was scary enough, but what really drove a spike of fear into my heart was the way it moved when it started to come toward us. Sly, slow and easy. Almost kindly, like it wanted you to touch it, like it wanted to play.

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#47    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

Demon or Devil in the Mexico Mountains (Oct18 2010)

So weíre walking on a lonely dirt forest road. When about 20 feet in front of us a men appeared in front of us looking into our direction with a smile. Now it is sort of hard to explain but somehow all of our gazes went to his feet. He had a cow foot on one leg and a sheep foot on the other

The object, known by the locals as "Bicho Voador" (Flying Animal), or "Bicho Sugador" (Sucking Animal), has the shape of a rounded ship and attacks people in isolation.

#48    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:36 PM

Strange Creature by Helens Bridge _Oct10 2010)

When we got back to the car we sat in it with the lights pointed towards the bridge to see if we could see whatever it was. Taylor said whatever he seen was big with black hair or fur, walking on two legs and about 4 feet tall. It had walked about 20 feet in front of him.

#49    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:39 PM

I've included this one because it describes the scratching which is a common feature of ghost reports Was it the Boogeyman? (Oct2 2010)

I couldnít move, I was so scared. Later it would smile at me, the evilest smile I had ever seen, later it pointed and smiled.

#50    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

Strange Creature with Red Eyes (Sept22 2010)

He said it was ugly, with large piercing red eyes. Not a glowing red, but dark red he said. He said it was staring at him, like it knew it was scaring him. He backed away from the window slowly but still kept eye contact with the creature. He said it turned it’s head sideways like a kitten would, almost playful..and then smiled at him. He said it was absolutely terrifying. This was nothing he’d ever seen before, and it smiled with a large teeth baring smile. He said it’s teeth were yellow, and all pointed. At that point he lost control and tears filled his eyes, and he ran to the basement but demanded none of us look outside.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 09 September 2011 - 01:42 PM.

#51    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:44 PM

Is this all this thread is going to be?  You posting links to other sites and forums?  Didnt you get banned from your other forum for doing this same thing?  Whats the point?

#52    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

I like this sincere account A Dark Intruder (May17 2010)

I quickly flung myself around to see where the mug had come from, And without a word of a lie, a small two or three foot wispy shadow in the shape of a man looked up at me. The torch lit the room and the small humanlike shadowy black figure stood out as clear as a bell, at least for a few seconds, then it vaporized into the air and dissipated so quick that I stood there wondering if it was real.

#53    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 01:53 PM

View Postvitruvian12, on 09 September 2011 - 01:44 PM, said:

Is this all this thread is going to be?  You posting links to other sites and forums?  Didnt you get banned from your other forum for doing this same thing?  Whats the point?
I'm sifting out the obscure ones and the non-dogman related ones. The point is that this is a store of similar stories which people can locate more easily than the excellent GhostStories site.

#54    vitruvian12

vitruvian12

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,853 posts

Posted 09 September 2011 - 02:00 PM

View Posttailormaneinafog, on 09 September 2011 - 01:53 PM, said:

I'm sifting out the obscure ones and the non-dogman related ones. The point is that this is a store of similar stories which people can locate more easily than the excellent GhostStories site.
With your endorsement and constant links it seems a little more like advertising.  This is a forum isnt it?  not a storey collection site.  But please do continue.

#55    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:12 AM

Just posted in Cryptozoology forum, "Werewolf A werewolf in ny" Source

Hi my name is Shayne I am on this cause I wanted to tell you 2 story's or shall I say sightings of possible werewolfs. The first sighting was in Niskayuna ny I was in my grandfathers car I was at the age of 6 when this happened and I can still remember it clearly to this day. I was in my grandfathers car with my cousin and grandfather we were going to my aunts house we wanted to keep my uncle company cause he broke his leg at the time. We were pulling into the driveway and all we saw was a solid black colored wolf. We stayed in the car cause we didn't know what it was. It had shown its teeth to us. It had pointy ears all fours but growled at us. A regular wolf would have run away from us but this one didn't. I never saw a black wolf at my aunts mind you its the countryside but still it was scary looking I know what wolfs look like. After how many minutes we honked the horn and the creature ran away growling. I never saw the creature in again until I was bout 11 years old. This is the seconded sighting. I was literally kicking dirt one night and was bored my family was on the porch talking so I was trying to keep my self entertained. I was kicking dirt when I looked up and this creature with yellow eyes was looking right at me. I was in the front of my house and it was in the back. This creature did not move a muscle. I thought to my shelf heck if this was a wolf dog a wild cat or something it would Have ran away from me from being scared. I thought this was to big to be a skunk or a cat or that of a dog. I ran into the house to get a flash light thinking I could spot the light on what this could be. I grabbed the flash light and saw that this creature was still here looking right at me. I flashed the light on the creature and I could not see any color on it meaning it was a solid black creature with yellow eyes. The first creature I was saw in the first sighting had black fur and yellow eyes and was some kind of a animal. I did not know what this creature was on my second sighting. I still wonder to this day what it could be. I thought it was a mountain lion but I was wrong. I never checked the spot in the morning cause I was to nervous to check it out. I am not lying bout these 2 sightings.

#56    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:20 AM

Just posted in the Sightings/Experiences forum, Source

okay so this summer i went to a ranch in new Mexico as a counselor, the majority of the kids were Navajo. Now i will be straight forward im Christian and this camp was to teach kids about God and our beliefs so it was very spiritual in nature which i will elaborate on later. But anyway alot of the  kids were really scared to sleep in the cabins at night(we had a cabin area that was surrounded by forest, the camp was pretty big but mostly just wasteland) the particular week it happened (we have new kids each week with different age groups) i had middle schoolers and some high school freshmen, but ya the kids were really scared of the cabin and wanted to sleep with the lights on. every night we would do devotions, and oh sorry the cabin consisted of me  and 2 other guys who were staff that helped out around everywhere doing kitchen duty and such and 9 kids. so i slept on the floor in front of the door cause there wasnt enough beds, so anyway i think it was Wednesday and it was 11 ish and i gave devotions and it went well the kids were very somber and more serious then they had ever been, so this was really good. and fyi im not trying to promote my religion but this will all be very religious. so i gave devotions and it went well and i was happy things were good camp was fun i liked my kids, so i went to go to sleep and i probably sat there till one even though i had gotten up at five, i was really almost depressed but honestly for no particular reason, so i was just lying there thinking(the cabin has a front door and a fire escape in the back they are really small like just enough to fit in the 5 bunk beads.) so i was sitting there and suddenly (the cabin areas consists of 10 cabins in a horseshoe shape and mine was the bottom left) i heard a barking probably coming from the top right cabin. and it wasnt threatening just annoying really , what was weird though was the barking wasnt threatening or like for other dogs it was just like asking for attention, it was constant without break and not to loud but it went on for about 10 mins, at first i was just like whatever we,re in the middle of nowhere its not that weird, but the barking kept going and it was really close maybe about 20 ft, so ya i started to get a bit creeped, so then i started praying about the dog and just random stuff and the dog stopped, so then after a bit i stopped praying and then out of freaking nowhere i hear someone crying where the dog was, and mind you its 1 something in the morning there is literally no noise and i hear the crying and then it stops and i hear a man barking where the dog was, like an old maybe 40 to 50 year old man trying to sound like a dog, it was distinctly human, and i just sat there i have never been so scared in my life, i was frozen with fear and then i started to pray like real quick and it stopped, so then idk why on earth i ran to my friends cabin after closing the door to mine and i woke him up and told him what happen and we closed the doors to his cabin and we started praying and we could hear something scratching at the  door and breathing heavy, and we prayed till 3:40 ish in the morning then went to bed, so this was the icing on the cake for me, the next day we go breakfast and we run into a senior staff member, there's only about 7 of them? but shes about 47 and she comes up to us and asks us what happened last night, she then said she got up at one and started praying for me and then started praying for the other guy i woke up and she stopped and three 40 right before we stopped, and we hadnt told anyone, literally no one knew or was awake besides us and this lady was praying for us so ya crazy, then 2 days later i went to sleep maybe at like 12 and i woke up and 3 am and i was scarred, i thought it would happen again so i prayed for maybe 20 mins about alot of stuff, then i was like well nothing happened guess im good, and i sat back down and tried to sleep and i hear this man chanting in Navajo to the left of my cabin like right beside it and the doors are open, and i yelled;) and slammed the front door, but it was dead silent like i should have heard him walking up cause the place is all gravel and it was definitely an older man all the campers were kids,  and last thing i woke up one night, this was earlier in the summer and i was kind of in a frenzy so i got up and like ran around my cabin cause i  felt threatened but i saw nothing so i crawled onto my bunk which was the top of a bunked, and i look down and theres this little pale white kid, probably like 7-10 in a prayer postion by my friends bed looking the other way and i just sat there and it vanished, so yua the camp was scary other kids heard weird stuff like someone runnigng through their cabin at 2 in the morning and stuff but ya idk it was just bizarre, so ya

#57    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:28 AM

From TrueGhostStories Strange Creature on a Lonely Road in Oregon (Sep23 2009)

We both peeked over the top breathing really quiet and shallow watching for another couple of minutes when all of a sudden it stood up. It wasnít two guys pushing a motorbike, it was something that had been on all fours and stood up and it was huge. At least twice as tall as us, and by the way, we werenít midgets.

#58    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:31 AM

From TrueGhostStories Abominable Snowman? (Sep7 2009)

So I was getting ready to turn around and go back to the living room to watch TV when I noticed something standing in the snow about halfway down our hill. It was white, had a blue face and blue hands, about 7 or 8 feet tall and was looking straight at me. I began shaking uncontrollably. I was so scared I couldnít move. I was getting hot flashes all over and felt sick.

#59    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:42 AM

Another strange one Strange Beast On The Beach (Jan15 2009)

It stared me down then loped off down the beach. It moved like the gargoyle dogs from Ghostbusters, a really weird hop-spring, pulling itself with the front legs and pushing off with the back.
The bite marks could have been from soemthing else imo. The 'glowbird' and cattle mutilations fit the description imo.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 10 September 2011 - 10:43 AM.

#60    NatureBoff

NatureBoff

SandersonHapgood

• Banned
  • 3,491 posts

Posted 10 September 2011 - 10:45 AM

Chupacabra Seen In Holly Michigan (Aug 20 2008)

This creature was holding a piece of trash..didn’t appear to have paws.. more slender hand-like. It had huge, round and red glowing eyes. It reacted and looked kind of surprised to see me as if it thought no one will ever find out that it existed. That was my impression. Its eyes just stared at my vehicle while holding onto a piece of trash for nearly 4 seconds. Its triangular like grey face reminded me of a dog but it was more pointer and triangular towards the end of the nose and mouth. Its presence didn’t seem ordinary and those gigantic glowing red eyes made me feel something was out of place here.

Edited by tailormaneinafog, 10 September 2011 - 10:49 AM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users