Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Spirit Guides


  • Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16    Ashley137

Ashley137

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined:06 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Park Hills, MO

  • Things aren't always as they seem.

Posted 08 July 2013 - 09:22 PM

Wow there are a lot of opinions on spirit guides.... my thing is this. Everyone that does believe in spirit guides, you are all talking very matter of factly. However, no one is saying exactly where they are getting their information from. Some say they are evil, some say they dont care about us and what we are doing at all, and some say that they come in many shapes. Not to mention when you do other research on the net you can get billions of answers and opinions there.... I personally believe there is SOMETHING. Dont know what. They could be spirit guides, angels, lost relatives, god himself. Who knows? It could be something different for everyone. I just would appreciate if everyone could elaborate on where they got there spirit guide information. If it was an encounter go into detail about the encounter and how you meditated your way to that point? I have always had lots of questions about spirit guides, but with everyone talking like they know for sure...... I just find it more intriguiing that everyone knows what they are saying but everyone is saying something different. How exactly does anyone KNOW this? Just asking out of curiousity. I have been thinking along the same questions as the original poster....

'/


#17    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,785 posts
  • Joined:23 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Massachusetts

  • Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 09 July 2013 - 04:36 PM

Hello Ashley,

The way we work with spirit and thus our spirit guides is essentially a subjective experience. Since we are all uniquely different, our perspective and perceptions of this experience will be quite personal.

In my case, I have always had a telepathic connection with my higher self. The spirit guide of all spirit guides as I understand these things. So when I ask myself a question, I would often get this extraordinary good answer in my mind. Very much like I thought it up myself but truly beyond my normal range of considerations. Over the last 60+ years of my life I have used this wisdom to assist me in making all kinds of choices.

I hope that this is the type of reply that will be helpful for you.

Sincerely,
John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#18    Ashley137

Ashley137

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Joined:06 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Park Hills, MO

  • Things aren't always as they seem.

Posted 10 July 2013 - 11:42 AM

Thanks a lot! It helps.


#19    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,213 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 14 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

View PostAshley137, on 08 July 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

Wow there are a lot of opinions on spirit guides.... my thing is this. Everyone that does believe in spirit guides, you are all talking very matter of factly. However, no one is saying exactly where they are getting their information from. Some say they are evil, some say they dont care about us and what we are doing at all, and some say that they come in many shapes. Not to mention when you do other research on the net you can get billions of answers and opinions there.... I personally believe there is SOMETHING. Dont know what. They could be spirit guides, angels, lost relatives, god himself. Who knows? It could be something different for everyone. I just would appreciate if everyone could elaborate on where they got there spirit guide information. If it was an encounter go into detail about the encounter and how you meditated your way to that point? I have always had lots of questions about spirit guides, but with everyone talking like they know for sure...... I just find it more intriguiing that everyone knows what they are saying but everyone is saying something different. How exactly does anyone KNOW this? Just asking out of curiousity. I have been thinking along the same questions as the original poster....

'/
Achieving altered states of consciousness is the only way I know to learn about this. The shamanic journey/ astral projection is where my information comes from. Usually those carrying the evil card perpetuating religious dogmas. There are indeed a lot of opinions on spirit guides, some are based on experience most are based on parroting.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#20    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

    Savant

  • Member
  • 2,338 posts
  • Joined:17 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So beautiful

  • ראה

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:45 AM

Ask your spirit guide if Jesus was a both a man and the son of God. If your guide says yes, then you should listen.

If your guide says no or nothing, then it's a dead end.

It doesn't matter if you're Christian or not, it's simply a tool of identification.

It doesn't even matter if you believe the answer, it's still a tool of identification, and will keep you safe.

The reason is simple, it's a question that no spirit guide can lie about. There are laws on the other side, and they are strictly enforced.

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#21    Ryu

Ryu

    Born to fail.

  • Member
  • 3,679 posts
  • Joined:17 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Where you'll never find me

  • One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 01 August 2013 - 08:56 PM

Again I must ask, if spirit guides are real, then why must they believe in YOUR religion?

Or rather why must a so-called spirit guide BE religious at all?

Edited by Ryu, 01 August 2013 - 08:58 PM.


#22    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,213 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 02 August 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 31 July 2013 - 04:45 AM, said:

Ask your spirit guide if Jesus was a both a man and the son of God. If your guide says yes, then you should listen.

If your guide says no or nothing, then it's a dead end.

It doesn't matter if you're Christian or not, it's simply a tool of identification.

It doesn't even matter if you believe the answer, it's still a tool of identification, and will keep you safe.

The reason is simple, it's a question that no spirit guide can lie about. There are laws on the other side, and they are strictly enforced.
I suppose I should choose a spirit guide that is a lawyer ;)

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#23    Megan marti

Megan marti

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 47 posts
  • Joined:31 Jul 2013
  • Gender:Female

Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:05 AM

spirit guides or light beings are those who play a major role in helping man to evolve and develop consciousness.Spirit guides are those who are in any 1 of the 7stages of evolution after leaving the human form.In a simple way they are evolved humans.Examples of spirit guides are angels, saints,spirit creatures which are not evil.They guide us in the right path so we dont take up the negative or evil path in our evolutionary stages.These spirit guides have the positive energy of the universe.They are always working trying to prevent negative energy to protect mankind.But still evil has its own way of workin.But if we ask our spirit guides to help they will definitely show us the correct path to develop consciousness.


#24    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

    Savant

  • Member
  • 2,338 posts
  • Joined:17 Sep 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:So beautiful

  • ראה

Posted 03 August 2013 - 10:54 PM

View PostWhite Crane Feather, on 02 August 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:


I suppose I should choose a spirit guide that is a lawyer ;)
or a feeding tube ...

Posted Image "Make Manifest Destiny a memory ..." 12-7-2011  "When the earth is displaced fully three times at the point of destiny ..." 10-29-2013

#25    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,213 posts
  • Joined:12 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

    Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 August 2013 - 02:28 PM

View PostRaptor Witness, on 03 August 2013 - 10:54 PM, said:

or a feeding tube ...

Im guessing you might have examples of people that have been damaged by fake spirit guides?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#26    Timetravler12

Timetravler12

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2013

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:37 PM

I know that everyone has 12 spirit guides. I mainly get there powers by having dreams about the future when I'm in REM sleep. I've had mine come to me in my dreams and tell me that we were psychic elders. There was a time where i told someone about them but after that I doubted my spirit guides saying it was probably just a dream. That same night I had another dream where I was with them and they showed me my potential in this world and what I could do to better myself and the people around me.


#27    Timetravler12

Timetravler12

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2013

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:40 PM

View PostRyu, on 01 August 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Again I must ask, if spirit guides are real, then why must they believe in YOUR religion?

Or rather why must a so-called spirit guide BE religious at all?

View PostRyu, on 01 August 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

Again I must ask, if spirit guides are real, then why must they believe in YOUR religion?

Or rather why must a so-called spirit guide BE religious at all?



#28    Timetravler12

Timetravler12

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Joined:12 Aug 2013

Posted 15 August 2013 - 12:42 PM

I think there was once a true religion but its just been broken down with false prophets and different ideas that every religion has a price of it overall being a good person probably attracts your spirit guides to be close to u while being negetive invites bad spirits that put nasty thoughts in ur head.


#29    Ryu

Ryu

    Born to fail.

  • Member
  • 3,679 posts
  • Joined:17 Dec 2010
  • Gender:Not Selected
  • Location:Where you'll never find me

  • One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it. ~ Master Oogway, Kung Fu Panda

Posted 15 August 2013 - 01:38 PM

View PostTimetravler12, on 15 August 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

I think there was once a true religion but its just been broken down with false prophets and different ideas that every religion has a price of it overall being a good person probably attracts your spirit guides to be close to u while being negetive invites bad spirits that put nasty thoughts in ur head.

Ok..let me put it this way..why does the so-called "divine" need a religion at all?
Also..no one puts "bad" thoughts into us. we are not computers or mindless puppets, we make our own thoughts be it good or bad.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users