Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What would you do differently ?

FenderJazzBass

How would you change your life ? Suddenly, the triangle UFO you've always seen in movies and popular culture is real. You saw it with your own eyes just a couple blocks away, then watched it vanish into the sky in seconds.

How would that change you ? What would you do differently ?

Seriously ? *snip* How would you react to knowing there is something way more advanced than us zipping about our planet and messing with your fellow inhabitants. What's next ?

Edited by Saru
Removed crude remark
  • Like 1

Glad you are still here......Stupid bozo's arguing like school kids ruined your thread, it was going great until then.....

With that said, I would not think it was from another planet or time, I would lean more towards " ours "....I would also do as you, post it in a place I can discuss it, and try to find some what of a answer, and hope people would stay on topic with it.

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 3

I wouldn't do anything differently. I've always lived life,as if tomorrow could be my last day. I've seen so much death,that i am well aware,for many years,life is short,take nothing for granted.

Many many things out there,are unexplainable. Always been there ,so .....don't let it alter you ,just be happy in the fact ,you KNOW .

Knowing ,is half the battle. The rest is living with it .

• Like 2

I wouldn't do anything differently. I've always lived life,as if tomorrow could be my last day. I've seen so much death,that i am well aware,for many years,life is short,take nothing for granted.

Many many things out there,are unexplainable. Always been there ,so .....don't let it alter you ,just be happy in the fact ,you KNOW .

Knowing ,is half the battle. The rest is living with it .

Yeh, always just dreamed about it. What if those UFOs are real ? Never thought about how it might change me, or what my obligations would be to my family, friends or society ? What are my obligations now ? Where are my loyalties ? What is my duty now ?

How would you change your life ? Suddenly, the triangle UFO you've always seen in movies and popular culture is real. You saw it with your own eyes just a couple blocks away, then watched it vanish into the sky in seconds.

I wouldn't do anything differently.....

as I am on the 'believer' (for want of a better word) side of the fence I have already been through the OMG it's real stage.

what's that saying.....?

Before enlightenment chop wood fetch water

After enlightenment chop wood fetch water...

something like that, anyway...

*snip*

I hadn't really thought of that as an option..... :D

• Like 1

I want to buy a tiny place in New Orleans,before i die. I hope I get to realize the dream.

Just go on with life. They've always been there. Coming aware is a blessing ,is all . Leave it at that .

Iv seen one or two things i cant explain,

But im still going on like i always have, get up and take the day as it comes.

Iv found that things from this planet have made me lead a slightly more different life.

Glad to see your still here.

Thanks,

• Like 1

My two sightings are the same today as the days they happened ! But IT is nice to think that one could think about it 20 times a day !

It didn't change my life much, but I am more open minded toward other's testimonies. The world is still the same. UFOs is still a mystery. The mainstream will still think that witnesses are either lying or too dumb to know what they saw. Trying to change people's mind is an impossible task. The only way for people to accept UFOs is for them to see with their own eyes.....just make sure its isn't some kind of plasma or ball lighting :lol: . Even if someone genuinely captures it on camera , be prepare for accusations of fake. I guess I can't blame the accuser since the technology is readily available to do such thing.

• Like 1

Its an odd feeling. Being aware of the reality that something so huge, and unknown, is zipping around our planet and messing with people at will ? Uhhh ...

I can't just go on as usual. This is a really, really big change to the very foundations of my reality.

Its an odd feeling. Being aware of the reality that something so huge, and unknown, is zipping around our planet and messing with people at will ? Uhhh ...

I can't just go on as usual. This is a really, really big change to the very foundations of my reality.

If you can convince 100,000 people to march into Area 51 and demand them to tell us what they know, we'll join you. :) I am kind of jaded since we don't know anymore than what we see. I really want to know the truth, but whoever hold the secret don't want us to know....be it them or the governments or both? :angry:

• Like 1

Now that would be a Sight ! Maybe we could call Spilburg ?

A new set of binoculars and telescope for starters ? Should i even bother building a bomb shelter ?

Was the whole thing an accident ? Did it happen on purpose ?

Was it me ? Was it the place ? Did the direction the craft ascended into the sky mean anything ?

What did the spotlight i was under mean ? Was it meant to get my attention ? Was it purley to obscure my vision ?

Now that would be a Sight ! Maybe we could call Spilburg ?

I have a heck of a story for him if any one knows him. Any one know James Cameron ? I've got a few ideas for a movie. They came to me 5 days ago.

Before enlightenment chop wood fetch water

After enlightenment chop wood fetch water...

something like that, anyway...

So this is the "OMG its real stage ?" ;)

Guess the outcome depends on who you are right ? Depends on a persons sense of duty tho'. There are obligations to my family, freinds and ultimately my fellow man. I've got to find out what it was and why this happened to me. If there's something much, much bigger in the works, and everyone is ignorant of it, i'm not gonna just sit back and join the front ranks of that herd of immitating cattle. I'm not the sit around in meetings, make eachother feel good kind of person. This is not the kind of thing to be taken lightly. Especially if you're a warrior.

There's no bowing down and letting something THAT BIG and unknown just fly right by me. I'm gonna find out what happened, and why. From there ? Its just amatter of making sure we're all safe right ?

Hey* Some ones got to stand gaurd at night. Nothing gives you direction better than the elephant in the room stepping on your head.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

So this is the "OMG its real stage ?" ;)

Guess the outcome depends on who you are right ? Depends on a persons sense of duty tho'. There are obligations to my family, freinds and ultimately my fellow man. I've got to find out what it was and why this happened to me. If there's something much, much bigger in the works, and everyone is ignorant of it, i'm not gonna just sit back and join the front ranks of that herd of immitating cattle. I'm not the sit around in meetings, make eachother feel good kind of person. This is not the kind of thing to be taken lightly. Especially if you're a warrior.

There's no bowing down and letting something THAT BIG and unknown just fly right by me. I'm gonna find out what happened, and why. From there ? Its just amatter of making sure we're all safe right ?

Hey* Some ones got to stand gaurd at night. Nothing gives you direction better than the elephant in the room stepping on your head.

FenderJazzBass never give up trying to solve your sighting mate ! IT will just leave you wondering !

Now I wonder ?

que-song Hazzard !

sQmRJ.jpg

LAB color mode to maximize all of the color and GS data, this is what you get.

Looks like there's a solid object between the lights. Those lights are attached to something in the middle.

VBob4.jpg

A0JG1.jpg

KsmcT.jpg

images from http://www.ghosttheo...cise-in-boredom

Edited by FenderJazzBass

Still think i took a picture of a plane ?

I do not believe that is what D said, he said it might be a boeing, and you have admitted it does look much like one. I do not think it is an offensive remark. As opposed to the pictures you have submitted, these ones are a bit closer to the mark I think.

Please take note I am quite indifferent to your sighting, I have no idea what to make of it one way or the other. The image does look very much like a plane, but your description most definitely does not describe a plane. Boony has been handling the posts very well, so I have just been lurking on that one to see what turns up. But I think any person who glanced at the photo would say the same D did.

5749844844_38dfa373fa.jpg5749846102_8526842fef.jpgnight+landing.jpg

Surely you admit the comparison is valid?

• Like 1

night+landing.jpg

Surely you admit the comparison is valid?

As valid as a comparison between Bambi and Godzilla ? Yes.

How could i come to such a wild and crazy conclusion ? *shrug*

Look at all the pictures we've posted of planes.

What's the common thing among all of them, besides the lights ?

The outline and silhouette of the plane.

Where do you suppose the sillouette is in my UFO picture ? Hmmmmm ??? :D I get it. There's some triangle lights in my photo.

And oh ! wow ! Boeing's lights sometimes come in triangles too ! WELL, IT MUST BE A PLANE THEN. :w00t:

NEXT :passifier:

We can do an analysis of the lights on planes, look at the color, intensity, shape and engineering schematics of all current plane lights then do a systematic comparison to the lights on my triangle ufo, based upon object distance and elevation.

Doesn't that looks like an exercise in futility to you ? We're looking for the truth right ? We're not contestants at a dog and pony show. We don't make each other jump through hoops do we ? Naw :su

I was born and raised in the military bases , living next to a flight-line my fist 19 yrs of life. Besides that, its just a hobby going to air shows and collecting. Why would the picture be blowing UFO heads around the internet if it was a plane ? With information about elevation and distance, to the experienced eye (ballistics, aeronautics, engineering, photography etc) its obviously its not a plane. 'Course that's just my opinion based upon as a fair & reasonable investigation of the truth as poss.

Edited by FenderJazzBass

I beg your pardon?

As valid as a comparison between Bambi and Godzilla ? Yes.

How could i come to such a wild and crazy conclusion ? *shrug*

So you are now saying that visually they do not look alike at all? No comparison?

Seriously ? How would you react to knowing there is something way more advanced than us zipping about our planet and messing with your fellow inhabitants. What's next ?

I hope I wouldn't be counting the minutes to the end. I'd hope I'd be excited and think "Come back. Teach us. Help us."

But, yeah, probably fear mixed with hope. Yet, I think the experience (being totally convinced) would be awesome. I love sci-fi so sci-nonfi would be even better. And I'd mostly hope they were NOT like us.

Are you two like the trolls of this forum ? Don't ask me to have this converstion. I thought you people had expertise. I'm not going to sit here and argue about lights with you. that's a compete waste of time. Why are you ignoring the lack of an outline and silhouette ? In my picture ?

you want to ask me why i'm saying there is no comparison ? There isnt. If there was, i would not be wasting my time here.

Please, don't waste my time trying to compare the lights in my picture with the lights on a plane. If you want me to take you two seriously, don't waste my time.

Two? What do you mean? There is only one of me.

Well that is a reaction if ever I saw one! No need for all that, but it sure is rather telling. All I said was they are comparable, and they are. What are you talking about with the body of the plane? It could be a plane from a side view or it could be at any angle. I have seen planes at odd angles that make them look like anything like planes.

Like this:

fig-3-thumb.jpg

From the Trindade sighting evaluation.

Please note I did not question your sighting, nor did I so much as try to rationalise it. I just said it was a fair call, it does look like plane lights in the distance, if you say that is not the case, you are only kidding yourself. In fact I would say you are a hypocrite seeming as you posted this line:

I know those lights resemble the lights on a plane. I never said the didn't appear similar. If i may, lets break this down a little further.
- LINK

Do you remember saying that yourself? I have provided a link in case you forgot.

And that is all I said. You are just getting on your high horse to denounce a skeptic. How come when I say it you go to war, but when you say it, it is rational conversation?

I find it truly a shame that you are such a rude person. I take it your nickname has something to do with your passion, I myself played lead Guitar for several bands over the space of about 12 years along the East Coast of Australia. Les Paul man myself. We might have got on well without ET belief and the attitude that very often accompanies that.

Have a nice life. See yas!

ETA: To be honest, I thought sharing your tale was all about how it behaved nothing like a conventional aircraft. I did not think you were quite adamant that it did not look at all like an aircraft, which I do not feel is correct.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

FenderJazzman, I think Donteatus was just being sarcastic with the boeing comment. As for Psyche101, an earthly explanation is his foremost choice. The only way to convince Psyche of ET is to have one on an autopsy table, but then it's just might be a mutant from earth :tu:

• Like 1