Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mother cooked her baby in microwave

Still Waters

A US mother who killed her baby daughter by cooking her in a microwave is facing the death penalty.

China Arnold, 28, intentionally put her baby Paris Talley in the microwave and burned her to death after a fight with her boyfriend in 2005, a court in Dayton, Ohio, heard.

A jury found her guilty of aggravated murder and she will face the death penalty when sentenced.

Relatives in the Montgomery County courtroom cried and covered their faces with their hands.

Arnold's daughter was pronounced dead on August 30 2005 at the Children's Medical Centre in Dayton, Ohio.

Her cellmate told the court that Arnold confessed to putting the baby in the microwave and turned it on because she was worried her boyfriend Terrell Talley would leave her if he found out the child was not his.

The baby's DNA was found inside the microwave in the apartment she shared with Talley and her four children.

Jurors will return to the court on Tuesday to decide whether to recommend a death sentence.

Link

Good grief......how could her mother do such a thing :no:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queenofthefairies

• Still Waters

• Enigmatic Ghost

• Kazahel

A US mother who killed her baby daughter by cooking her in a microwave is facing the death penalty.

China Arnold, 28, intentionally put her baby Paris Talley in the microwave and burned her to death after a fight with her boyfriend in 2005, a court in Dayton, Ohio, heard.

A jury found her guilty of aggravated murder and she will face the death penalty when sentenced.

Relatives in the Montgomery County courtroom cried and covered their faces with their hands.

Arnold's daughter was pronounced dead on August 30 2005 at the Children's Medical Centre in Dayton, Ohio.

Her cellmate told the court that Arnold confessed to putting the baby in the microwave and turned it on because she was worried her boyfriend Terrell Talley would leave her if he found out the child was not his.

The baby's DNA was found inside the microwave in the apartment she shared with Talley and her four children.

Jurors will return to the court on Tuesday to decide whether to recommend a death sentence.

yay first post! OMG how could a mother do that to her poor baby

Link

Good grief......how could her mother do such a thing :no:

that mother should rot in hell

Lord, this is the worst thing I've heard in a long time,

though I hope the woman rots, she had to be mentally unbalanced to do something like this.

I only wish the baby girl died instantly, and felt no pain :'(

Oh my god, what has the world turned into?...jeez talk about stupidity. This lady should be locked up in cell for life! I don't understand why people like this become parents :huh: What kind of a moron puts their child in a microwave? :blink:

Lord, this is the worst thing I've heard in a long time,

though I hope the woman rots, she had to be mentally unbalanced to do something like this.

I only wish the baby girl died instantly, and felt no pain :'(

that's why we should have liscences (sp) to be parents for a start........ i hope the baby felt no pain as well

I'll just say that it is almost the most shocking thing you could do to a by putting it in a microwave and yes she should be put on death row.

The world is really getting to be one tuff place, never under estimate the Powers or Cruelty of an Angry Woman…

Pavot

That's just horrendous... poor baby. Although i really wish she didn't feel pain, im not sure how being cooked alive could not inflict atrocious pain. Mother? that beast shouldn't be called a mother. Usually im against death penalties, but this time i say i hope she gets it, and feels half of the physical pain that that poor child was put through.

:angry2:

That's just horrendous... poor baby. Although i really wish she didn't feel pain, im not sure how being cooked alive could not inflict atrocious pain. Mother? that beast shouldn't be called a mother. Usually im against death penalties, but this time i say i hope she gets it, and feels half of the physical pain that that poor child was put through.

:angry2:

it would be incrediably painful to say the least..... hoping that it was quick

No it was extremely painful hideous grueling slow death and not quick for that poor Baby at all…

As she really had to have stuff the Baby into a Micro wave oven, and it unlike foods that rotate would have had the Microwaves focused in directional areas and it did suffer, because the Micro waves would have cook the poor baby from the inside as well exploding its eyes the bladder and any other fluid holding organs…

They sould do the same to her and watch her twitch and scream...

Sick B****!!!!

Pavot

Edited by Pavot

still it was a horrible way to die

That poor poor little baby! And to think this woman has other children?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? She should never see the light of day again and if they could make a microwave big enough to stuff her a** in I am sure they wouldn't have shortage of people who would want to push the 'on' button! This is one messed up story!

Edited by dkkjf68

That poor poor little baby! And to think this woman has other children?!?!?!?!??!?!?!? She should never see the light of day again and if they could make a microwave big enough to stuff her a** in I am sure they wouldn't have shortage of people who would want to push the 'on' button! This is one messed up story!

unfortunately in this society that would be classed as 'inhumane' which is complete BS to me :( yes she should get the same that she gave to her innocent baby. hell is full of people like her.

Edited by Queenofthefairies

:o

She did it because she was afraid her boyfriend would leave her if he found out it wasn't his?

That has got to be the most moronic thing I've ever heard in my life. How could ANYONE put their CHILD into a microwave?

I think the methods used in the death penalty are too quick. I recomend something I proposed in another thread. . .Lets take her and replace a lab rat with her. . . I think a little scientific experimentation on her ought to send a nice message to anyone else that would consider doing something like this to a baby.

This was terribly painful for that baby. I've heard a few cases like this just in the past year or so.. what's wrong with these people?!!

The world is really getting to be one tuff place, never under estimate the Powers or Cruelty of an Angry Woman…

Pavot

good point Pavot, women can be deadly if they are determined to do harm.....cruelty beyond speculation like this one!

good point Pavot, women can be deadly if they are determined to do harm.....cruelty beyond speculation like this one!

I have know two...I cannot comment upon either one....

Pavot

I have know two...I cannot comment upon either one....

Pavot

that would be the right thing to do.... i have met one or two myself

that would be the right thing to do.... i have met one or two myself

Yes but were thay crazy and or have guns...

This is one of the most sad & disgusting things I have ever heard. How could someone do that, let alone to their own child?

Yes but were thay crazy and or have guns...

like the missus in your avatar for example? :lol:

geeee i bet she aims at me, right between the eyebrows.......change it .....change it...... :hmm:

like the missus in your avatar for example? :lol:

geeee i bet she aims at me, right between the eyebrows.......change it .....change it...... :hmm:

Well ok, she is very close to one of them.... :devil: and :wacko: but really she could have internet so TMI already B):lol:

Pavot