Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ancient Alien Theory Is True

Alphamale06

it's like I always say, people never seem to understand that things have always happened, we just know about them know the moment they happen, or even before. have there never been volcanoes, eathquakes, hurricanes, floods, droughts, you name it, in fact hasn't there always been one or more of the above somewhere in the world at any given time?

Are we there yet?

Zoser, if you will bring example of the hole drilled in granite in the shape of knot

knot_zps622cb0bd.png

then you'll have solid case. Now, its just mental m********ion.

• Like 1

.. but i don't know where you're heading with this,... i hope you are not suggesting that the 'universe' through 'plasma life forms' appointed moses to lead the israelites out of egypt.. :unsure2:

I dont go no where from where Im now with what I presented. However I can do speculation. This below may contains errors.

We know from our history that science can be dead wrong. So who can said that Sun isnt alive? Or all stars. Then we can ask ourselves did Gaia theory was right? Was James Lovelock right? Why planktons are gathering where we have Ozone hole? Like platelets in blood. Is rivers blood stream of earth? If we have just more oxygen in our athmosphere we would have fire around globe which they would never end. How come that salt in Ocean was right so life could evolve? If you are familiar with concept of black and white daisy. Sun brights more earth produce white diasy. Sun brights less earth produce black daisy. Its theory where life doesnt adopt to enviroment but rather create enviroment. Earth without life would look like Mars or Venera.

Life can effect on temperature of earth. Then sceptics often said : Oh when is meeting of life on Earth about regulating temperature? I said : When is meeting in our body to regulate temperature of our body? Earth right now should be on -20 C as I heard without life on earth because Sun is about 6000 C.(???) So is life a cure? Self mechanism for healing Earth. Are we part of that super organism? Is intelligence cure? Are we disease, tumor perhaps? Is plasma life form role as protein role , enzyms role in our body?

Trees on north are darker then trees south. Why? So they could collect more sun.

Iron in Earth, iron on our blood. EM field connection to DNA. EM field connection to protection of solar winds. Everything is right so you and I could live. I could add to that moon but that would be enough imo so you can get a picture.

Thats just one hypothesis.Sun is Star, Star is Plsama, Plasma life form is Star so Sun is...O.o

Read next post for other.

Edited by the L

Tsytovich thinks that they evolve on faster evolutionary rate then we. So if they were older then we and evolve at higher rate then we evolved, then they reach level which we cant grasp in my opinion. Same as platypus can grasp on what level our civilization is. Plasma life form has bioplasma body which generate EM fields and radiate waves. They are antennae which can generate EM waves from other Plasmas. Similar as Petar Garjajev claim that human DNA is antennae. We even know that Plasma physicists study plasma as antennae even better they study how plasma can effect on humans and how humans can be used as antennae. So did plasma communicate trough those EM waves? Or VLF noise as recorded at Hessdalen? Did plasma tried to make communication with us? Do we create form of UFO saucers and Madonnas as one in Fatima or Međugorje? How? We have history, our beliefs. We encounter plasma and sent EM waves of thoughts which plasma can generate trough their antennaes. So Lucia and cousins in Fatima were religious and when they come near Plasma life form they sent EM wave of Holy Mary which Plasma shaped. Or when person is influenced by greys and saucers and met Plasma his EM waves in fact shape Plasma into saucer. Or when person believe into ghosts Plasma shape itself into ghostly creature. Why plasma do that? If plasma friendly and trying to make conntact? Then again Arabs said that Jinns could took all kinds of shapes and that they have shapshifting ability in a sense. So Moses saw God because of his background.

That way we can easily explain some sightnings and expriences but we for sure didnt solve plasma mystery.

Question is did they realy communicated with Plasma life form if Lucia did talk with it Plasma or Moses?

Edited by the L

QM-MTGN2.jpg

Look at human antennea for VLF and goals to understand what scientists tried to conclude.

Edited by the L

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQebYsYXCU This is something even the most skeptical of people cannot deny. You can see it touch it and carbon date it.

1:00 - the statues all look roughly the same ... could that be a result of them being produced in the same artistic style? After all, there aren't any blue people with huge noses the size of their head and eyes on the one side of their face despite all the artwork by Picasso depicting them so. Maybe the eyes are like that because of aliens, or they're like that because, culturally, the bigger the eyes the more intelligent/important the person, we've lost so much about the Maya and pre-Maya culture(s) we can't tell one way or the other. And they all have the same posture, that suggests to me they're serving a similar function, which of course would mean they look similar.

1:18: "Spacecraft" or a mouth.

1:20: The guy the the bubble is similar to artwork we know is used to symbolise speech, therefore I'm interpreting that as "he's being spoken of/spoken into existence".

Mind you, the "saucer" in the picture is eeriely reminicent of modern saucer UFOs. Can we be sure it's not a recent addition?

1:40: Bloke in a hat having a bit of a sit down.

1:43: there are those eyes again. A rucurrent feature of the art then or are we seeing them a lot because they support the argument being made?

1:56: That's call "the sun".

2:00: Okay ... that's odd. Cloud? Mountain? The saucer seems to be carved deeper/the lines darker then the rest of the imagine though.

2:13: Snake.

2:24: Bloke on the loo.

3:00: Okay ... that's a classic grey. Pity we can't carbon date stone.

3:25: I'm really starting to think that those eyes are an artistic choice and not "aliens", sorry.

3:34: Stargate :D

3:46: Pregnant woman.

4:03: Bloke carrying a covered platter.

if the rest of the 30 minutes is like that, then I'm sorry to say I'm not convinced. Yes there's stuff there that can be intrepreted as alien, but it can equally be interpreted as artistic style. And we can't carbon date it because we can't carbon date stone. I'm not convinced, sorry Questfortruth, and if I'm not convinced (as I'm the most "fringe" of the sceptics here) it's not going to convince any of the sceptics.

• Like 2

1:43: there are those eyes again.

:alien::lol:

3:00: Okay ... that's a classic grey. Pity we can't carbon date stone.

But we can do thermoluminescence dating, which is as I understand that atomic level of stones changes when sun first time heat stone when have been cut from mountain or being shaped into final form. Question is why we dont do it on some archaeological sites and artifacts? :tu:

Thermoluminescence dating of Greek pyramid showed that it dates from 2710 BC. Djoser pyramid is built 2650 BC.

Edited by the L

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbQebYsYXCU This is something even the most skeptical of people cannot deny. You can see it touch it and carbon date it.

Sure I can. watch me. "I deny it."

Why do I deny it? For one, this henemein character is associated with klaus dona, who was mixed up with some questionable artifacts in the past with a similar AA-like agenda. This fresh batch of artifacts (and I do mean fresh)have the same problems. They're supposed to be proto-Mayan yet they have nothing in common with Mayan stylism or iconography and in fact belong to no known style except where they borrow elements from everybody except the Mayans, including the later Aztec calendar stone. The ufo iconography is so much like stereotypically "classic" ufo imagery it screams fake all by itself, and it's easy to do. There's an entire industry down there devoted to producing fake antiquities and reproductions for the tourist trade. Some of the fringe have even thoughtfully provided us with videos of it being done in other threads, Or just ask Abe, he's spoken with some of ones who work at it. All it takes is a few pesos and a copy of the Scholastic Funfact Book of UFOs for reference and you're all set.

Let's say they're real though. That would make all the parties involved guilty of smuggling and dealing in stolen artifacts.

The business with the "stargate" is meaningless. It doesn't matter that the "artifact" came out first. All they had to do was wait for one flare out of all the hundreds SOHO has photographed to match up, and naturally all the right eyes would be watching like hawks from then on.

They call that confirmation bias.

Oh, and did I mention that you can't carbon-date inorganic material? Never mind, WOH just did.

Edited by Oniomancer
  • Like 1

:alien::lol:

But we can do thermoluminescence dating, which is as I understand that atomic level of stones changes when sun first time heat stone when have been cut from mountain or being shaped into final form. Question is why we dont do it on some archaeological sites and artifacts? :tu:

Thermoluminescence dating of Greek pyramid showed that it dates from 2710 BC. Djoser pyramid is built 2650 BC.

Interesting, will Google that now, cheers L.

ETA: From what I can see, there's a bit of "uncertainty" courtesy of TL dating. depending on exposure to the elements and the type of rock examined, and I think (and I've a very poor head for scientific literature) there are some types of rocks that can't be dated via Thermoluniscence because they lack the flaws required to allow the things measured TL to collect.

Edited by Wearer of Hats

Interesting, will Google that now, cheers L.

Or you might ask Swede about it for further details. He did provide me some links about it once which I have had somewhere on my computer saved. Although still didnt read them my impression was that Swede thinks that TL dating isnt reliable. Maybe Im wrong. I didnt still read those papers. Also I spoke to one person who did TL dating of some sites and she told me that TL dating is precise. She compared with others artifacts. So...I was surprised too to found out that something like that exist. My brain storm was do it on Gobekli Tepe and GP.

edit: Or sphinx.

Edited by the L

Read above.

Yeah pretty sure that doesn't work on stone without a zeroing event. Leastwise I can't find any reference that says it can.

Yeah pretty sure that doesn't work on stone without a zeroing event. Leastwise I can't find any reference that says it can.

Swede did mentioned OSL dating.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Optical_dating

As I told you , sadly I still didnt read about it but I know that some archaeologists did use it for pottery and stone dating. Such as Greek pyramid.

How TL and OSL dating fullfilled eachother or did they and how do that you will have to ask someone else or Swede. I know for sure that some Archaeologists used those methods for dating pottery and stones.

QM-MTGN2.jpg

Look at human antennea for VLF and goals to understand what scientists tried to conclude.

i have looked into this and haven't been able to find anything tangible... it was a research proposal basically... from the following link,,, https://www.sbg.ac.at/brain2007/abstracts/posters.htm

a) to verify quantitatively the existence of one very particular kind of mind-matter interaction and to study in real time its physical and biophysical manifestations;b.) to repeat the same kind of experiment using the same test-subject in different locations and under various conditions of geomagnetic activity. REFERENCES. 1. Nobili G. (2002) “Possible bio-physical interference of the electromagnetic field produced by Hessdalen-like lights with human beings”. Workshop on Future Research on the Hessdalen Project, Hessdalen, August 10, 2002 : http://hessdalen.hiof.no/reports/Workshop2002_Gloria_ABSTRACT.pdf

nobili's paper is nowhere to be found..... couldn't find any published literature in the database... just the workshop pdf which is mentioned above... :mellow:

Tsytovich thinks that they evolve on faster evolutionary rate then we. So if they were older then we and evolve at higher rate then we evolved, then they reach level which we cant grasp in my opinion. Same as platypus can grasp on what level our civilization is. Plasma life form has bioplasma body which generate EM fields and radiate waves. They are antennae which can generate EM waves from other Plasmas. Similar as Petar Garjajev claim that human DNA is antennae. We even know that Plasma physicists study plasma as antennae even better they study how plasma can effect on humans and how humans can be used as antennae. So did plasma communicate trough those EM waves? Or VLF noise as recorded at Hessdalen? Did plasma tried to make communication with us? Do we create form of UFO saucers and Madonnas as one in Fatima or Međugorje? How? We have history, our beliefs. We encounter plasma and sent EM waves of thoughts which plasma can generate trough their antennaes. So Lucia and cousins in Fatima were religious and when they come near Plasma life form they sent EM wave of Holy Mary which Plasma shaped. Or when person is influenced by greys and saucers and met Plasma his EM waves in fact shape Plasma into saucer. Or when person believe into ghosts Plasma shape itself into ghostly creature. Why plasma do that? If plasma friendly and trying to make conntact? Then again Arabs said that Jinns could took all kinds of shapes and that they have shapshifting ability in a sense. So Moses saw God because of his background.

That way we can easily explain some sightnings and expriences but we for sure didnt solve plasma mystery.

Question is did they realy communicated with Plasma life form if Lucia did talk with it Plasma or Moses?

check out persinger's work... link

eta another link

Edited by mcrom901

Let me tell you (and I posted it before): Nassim Haramein once said a comet twice the size of Jupiter had entered the solar system, and that governments around the world tried to hide that 'fact' for the public.

What this 'genius' did not know was that this comet was not twice the size of Jupiter, but that its COMA was twice the size of Jupiter.

The guy is fake, like the artifacts.

• Like 2

Let me tell you (and I posted it before): Nassim Haramein once said a comet twice the size of Jupiter had entered the solar system, and that governments around the world tried to hide that 'fact' for the public.

What this 'genius' did not know was that this comet was not twice the size of Jupiter, but that its COMA was twice the size of Jupiter.

The guy is fake, like the artifacts.

That was NEAT. It was a spectacular comet. Quite bizarre in that it's orbital period is ~37,000 years. Haramein claims it's how the legend of Nibiru came into being.

Unfortunately Haramein is a nutcase and since he can't get a paying job as a physicist he has a fringie website asking for donations to keep him thriving while he finalizes his unified field theory for peer review....which has been "almost complete" for a few years now. New agers flock to his lectures like buzzards on a gutwagon.

Edited by synchronomy

Okay, I can't copy and paste, but this link says In August 3114 BC aliens landed. This is when the Mayan calender begins, and that beginning date is how we come Dec. 21, 2012 being the end of their calender cycle. It is also when writing begins in Egypt.

http://wiki.answers....gust_11_3114_BC

Edited by me-wonders

Ok...what did you guys do with Zoser while I was away? :unsure:

I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti.

fut fut fut

Zoser, what's the source of that picture?

Do you have a link to it?

It's a zoomed in shot from a youtube clip. See post 1804. I'm also going to check the pipe thickness issue out later today.

I ate his liver with fava beans and a nice Chianti.

fut fut fut

It's a zoomed in shot from a youtube clip. See post 1804. I'm also going to check the pipe thickness issue out later today.

Aiii!!!!!! A ZOMBIE!!!!