Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My dream about afterlife

Neo Cortex

I have a dream. I saw many people riding in a bus, they smell like perfume, smells like perfume when a dead person inside a casket. The bus stopped in a high school, I went there... I saw many people still studying in the afterlife who died at young age.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Neo Cortex

• Perfection

• White Crane Feather

• Imperious

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a dream. I saw many people riding in a bus, they smell like perfume, smells like perfume when a dead person inside a casket. The bus stopped in a high school, I went there... I saw many people still studying in the afterlife who died at young age.

Cool dream. I have seen a hospital of sorts for those who died in mental turmoil... Suicides and such.

I believe this dream means that you were brought from the spiritual side as all people's souls are & the purpose of life here is to learn various things. Being with dead people throughout the entire experience means that 'from the spiritual point of view everyone is an eternal soul & is going through an education process which continues after the death of the body.