Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Cries for Help from inside FEMA Camps

inside fema camps

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:32 PM

They said numerous people are not allowed to rebuild their homes. They are being torn down ,even if the homeowners is willing to rebuild as it is.
At lest 200 people were told this,in NJ alone,which means they are forced to remain homeless ,much longer than originally anticipated .
In rockaway ,people who lost homes,are being penalized for not coming to get their cars at the impound lots ,and they are now fining them for this .They're trying to get everything else with their homes in order,and the city wants to know why they haven't come to get their car ....
You can barely drive on rockaway .

Huge sink holes have opened up all over rockaway . Stuff is sinking now too .huge holes in the streets ,but come get your car ? Now ?

In my neighborhood ,if you had a tree on your house,that was a city tree (ergo its the cities liability and responsibility to remove it ),they didnt bother ro remove those trees for at least two weeks They said emergency removals were the priority ..
Suddenly city citations were appearing on the doors of people with downed city trees on their homes.
The citations said "failure to maintain proper property maintenance .
They are using all of this to bilk people already hurt in the tragedy ,to make money .
Ok ....its beyond messed up .

Miss me?

#17    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:35 PM

View Postand then, on 22 November 2012 - 03:14 PM, said:

I'm only vaguely aware of the stuff being said about the FEMA "camps".  THIS issue seems to be pure ineptitude and politically motivated horse stuff to cover themselves from bad press.  It's disgraceful that Americans should just be left to suffer while political types argue over who's going to foot the bill - and you KNOW that's what this is really about.  Obama should be flooding the region with cash and the jobs it would bring but he doesn't really need to now does he?  He is politically untouchable now.  And he KNOWS it.
You've never heard of all the premade camps,with thousands of body bags and coffins .
People have video taped them from the air,as no one will let you near them on the ground . Body cases ,by the 1000s,all capable of holding up to six bodies .
They started building them after katrina ,but went into fully Stocking them ,just around the time the alleged h1n1 pandemic was allegedly goi.g to hit us .
Go to YouTube,and search FEMA camps .

Miss me?

#18    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 22 November 2012 - 03:23 PM, said:

rapes and murder and stealing,occured in the dome ,it was awful . I had friends down there .One was literally swept away .
I watched all the news reports for weeks .It was very bad .
I never heard the dome stories were untrue .
So did I and I believed it but it did turn out mostly false. I'll try and find links.

Posted Image

#19    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:47 PM

Here are just a couple excerpts from one of many similar links that a google search turned up. It didn't take much to do this research. You know better than to believe everything you hear on tv, don't you? Read the rest of the link there is a lot more info and do a search for yourself and you'll find most results will be similar.
http://seattletimes...._katmyth26.html
"I think 99 percent of it is [expletive]," said Sgt. 1st Class Jason Lachney, who played a key role in security and humanitarian work inside the Dome. "Don't get me wrong — bad things happened. But I didn't see any killing and raping and cutting of throats or anything ... 99 percent of the people in the Dome were very well-behaved."

Orleans Parish District Attorney Eddie Jordan said authorities have only confirmed four murders in the entire city in the aftermath of Katrina — making it a typical week in a city that anticipated more than 200 homicides this year.

"I had the impression that at least 40 or 50 murders had occurred at the two sites," he said. "It's unfortunate we saw these kinds of stories saying crime had taken place on a massive scale when that wasn't the case. And they [national media outlets] have done nothing to follow up on any of these cases; they just accepted what people [on the street] told them. ... It's not consistent with the highest standards of journalism."

Posted Image

#20    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:48 PM

It is fake.

There are no FEMA death camps.  THese people are homeless because of a Hurricane.  They have no place to go.  Of course there is going to be crime there.  That is human nature.

FEMA didn't set these camps up as precursor to martial law and an impending dictatorship.

There is alot of red tape involved in this stuff.  My area went through something similar (but on a vastly smaller scale) when we have terrible floods here.

FEMA is doing a good job on an incredibly difficult and widespread problem.

#21    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Mainly Spherical in Shape

• 25,038 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 22 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 22 November 2012 - 03:35 PM, said:

You've never heard of all the premade camps,with thousands of body bags and coffins .
People have video taped them from the air,as no one will let you near them on the ground . Body cases ,by the 1000s,all capable of holding up to six bodies .
They started building them after katrina ,but went into fully Stocking them ,just around the time the alleged h1n1 pandemic was allegedly goi.g to hit us .
Go to YouTube,and search FEMA camps .
Most of which are the product of the Internet conspiracy industry. As has been observed above, does this really sound like an organisation that's likely to behave with Gestapo-like ruthless efficiency? And who exactly are they supposed to be preparing to round up? Dissidents? And as you yourself have remarked, they've been supposed to be doing this on one pretext or another for years.

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

:cat:

#22    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:01 PM

For the record I haven't suggested these are death camps or anything like that. I just find it appalling how it was made to look like everything was fine for the benefit of obamas reelection when in fact it wasn't and still isn't and the news reports nothing nor are they allowed to.

Posted Image

#23    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,098 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:06 PM

lol, i did mentioned about those camps before, there is one in Brooklyn at Floyd Bennett field,right now,  a tent city, nobody believed me than. lol.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#24    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:22 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 22 November 2012 - 03:47 PM, said:

Here are just a couple excerpts from one of many similar links that a google search turned up. It didn't take much to do this research. You know better than to believe everything you hear on tv, don't you? Read the rest of the link there is a lot more info and do a search for yourself and you'll find most results will be similar.
http://seattletimes...._katmyth26.html
"I think 99 percent of it is [expletive]," said Sgt. 1st Class Jason Lachney, who played a key role in security and humanitarian work inside the Dome. "Don't get me wrong — bad things happened. But I didn't see any killing and raping and cutting of throats or anything ... 99 percent of the people in the Dome were very well-behaved."

Orleans Parish District Attorney Eddie Jordan said authorities have only confirmed four murders in the entire city in the aftermath of Katrina — making it a typical week in a city that anticipated more than 200 homicides this year.

"I had the impression that at least 40 or 50 murders had occurred at the two sites," he said. "It's unfortunate we saw these kinds of stories saying crime had taken place on a massive scale when that wasn't the case. And they [national media outlets] have done nothing to follow up on any of these cases; they just accepted what people [on the street] told them. ... It's not consistent with the highest standards of journalism."
Well I was hearing it from people down there ,and on the mainstream news.
It wasn't rampant,but at least one murder occured at the dome,and a few rapes . That's more than enough .
I haven't looked at the articles yet.
I have one friend down there,whos been there for decades. I will ask her .
If memory serves,they tried to down play how bad it was,and could have white washed it with articles like this .
Who knows which news is the true news anymore.

Miss me?

#25    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 22 November 2012 - 04:01 PM, said:

For the record I haven't suggested these are death camps or anything like that. I just find it appalling how it was made to look like everything was fine for the benefit of obamas reelection when in fact it wasn't and still isn't and the news reports nothing nor are they allowed to.
No,too many people know about it ,but who knows .Maybe its a dry run,to see just how much control they can maintain .
Why arent they allowed to use their phones ?

Miss me?

#26    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

• 8,266 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:34 PM

View Post747400, on 22 November 2012 - 03:53 PM, said:

Most of which are the product of the Internet conspiracy industry. As has been observed above, does this really sound like an organisation that's likely to behave with Gestapo-like ruthless efficiency? And who exactly are they supposed to be preparing to round up? Dissidents? And as you yourself have remarked, they've been supposed to be
doing this on one pretext or another for years.

We were all expected to go out and get the h1n1 vaccine . Which would have probably made many people ill with the disease ,but they could have blamed the pandemic .Unfortunately ,very few people got it. After deaths and miscarriages ,many countries began to question the vaccines.
Tons of it was wasted ,as their media blitz to scare us ,didnt work .
Obama set things in motion to be able to declare martial law.
Less people died from h1n1
than die from the alleged regular flu ,and the president declares a pandemic .
Rather fishy .
I followed jane burgermeisters blog thru all of It .
It wasn't a conspiracy at all,especially considering what they did to a private citizen ,for just keeping a blog documenting h1n1 vaccine side affects,deaths ,and government bullying .
I absolutely believe they have had numerous plans for population control .
So,fema amps are all over .
You can say its not real ,but thats the big mistake . Thinking the govt Isnt capable of doing it .
NJ is a pale shadow of things to come.

Miss me?

#27    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,551 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:27 AM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 22 November 2012 - 11:24 PM, said:

No,too many people know about it ,but who knows .Maybe its a dry run,to see just how much control they can maintain .
Why arent they allowed to use their phones ?
Thanks for bringing that back up about the phones. I knew there was something sinister about the op that had me concerned. That's a great question. The guy said they're unplugging any phones they find charging.

Posted Image

#28    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:28 AM

I tend to believe in the theory of inverse paranoia: No matter how bad you think it is, it's always worse than you think.
It's all very fine to want to see the world through rose-colored glasses, but I remember Neville Chamberlain and his always saying, "Peace in our time" in reference to Hiter and his plans.
How wrong he was.

Posted Image

#29    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,369 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:29 AM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 23 November 2012 - 05:27 AM, said:

Thanks for bringing that back up about the phones. I knew there was something sinister about the op that had me concerned. That's a great question. The guy said they're unplugging any phones they find charging.
That seems so totally wrong....wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong.

Posted Image

#30    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,903 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:10 PM

View Post747400, on 22 November 2012 - 01:48 PM, said:

I'm guessing that Whiteout Press, Independent News for Independent Thinkers, is probably not a source that would be entirely free from an agenda of its own.
That may be so, but at least they are reporting on it at all. Cant say the same for any of the other so called media.

Surely if it demonstrates anything, this demonstrates how FEMA, for whatever reason (lack of funding or whatever else), is actually barely capable of running a hot dog stand, let alone a network of gulags into which Dissidents from Obama's regime will be herded and secretly disposed of.

Yep. Just goes to show that the federal government, regardless of the hundreds of billions they spend on projects like FEMA, are not capable of doing anything right.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users